Can someone explain to me why there are people on Sup Forums who still shill for Trump when it is obvious he is a kike...

Can someone explain to me why there are people on Sup Forums who still shill for Trump when it is obvious he is a kike puppet?

Serious. Someone explain this to me.

>that pic
>not the original with those insane captions
OP, please, at least put some effort in

Sheltered kids and a handful of stunted adults here have built support into their self-identity, so they will shill ceaselessly and never ever think critically about anything that might detract from the emotion-based constructs they prop up their vapid personalities with.

it's just one of those timelines

idiocy is a hell of a drug

>that pic
>go back for the 8/b/

Trump is not a kike puppet he is a kike slave like all us presidents

They are brown pilled. Obsessed with their little cult of personality.

i wanna fuck that little girl

post more

Sure. It’s always going to happen from both sides because human nature.
Hillary lied to Congress under oath, and people said she did nothing wrong. Trump just said big banks that manipulated the currency did nothing wrong, and people are defending him.
It’s just human nature.

Post bobs and vagine

HELLA cute little girls bros

>why are people shilling trump?
>why do people hate hillary?
>why do people hate the news?
>why don’t people believe in diversity?
>why are women and blacks hated on the board?
>why isn’t antifa taken seriously?
>why didn’t people like Oprah’s speech?
>why don’t people want all white males dead?

You’ll never know or learn.

Anti-Trump threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

shills on full damage control

because you touch your little johnny at night

moooooooooooooods
Mods mods mods
Dooo someeeethiiiing

he didn't post anything against the tos

You'll change your mind once you have sex for the first time, with a proper woman

Because they're retarded faggots who only came to Sup Forums during the elections and stayed

>paedophilia
>not against tos

Something not quite right

The REAL lil'B

I'm not convinced. The fact that he trashed the TPP is the smoking gun that shows he is fighting the NWO

its 4D chess

the trump shills are boomers from info wars and 14 year olds from reddit and other parts of Sup Forums .

nobody here with half a brain gives a fuck about the fat fuck neo-con puppet .

what a pretty looking girl! :)

>Can someone explain to me why there are people on Sup Forums who still shill for Trump when it is obvious he is a kike puppet?
They're Conservatives, Republicans and/or Civic Nationalists that are ignorant of the Jewish Question.

>Serious. Someone explain this to me.
The aforementioned groups don't care what the Jews are doing to the White race and they certainly don't care about the existence or survival of the White race.
They even think that the USA will "somehow" remain the USA even when the USA is 100% non-White and 99% Democrat controlled.

Honestly? I had a lot of fun during the election and I never really expected him to do anything anyways. I'm just glad everyone is unhappy now. Will vote again 2020

>I'm not convinced.
What would it take for you to become convinced if not this?

Paid shills organized by Kushner, RNC and David Brock. We're in a plutocracy.

We it not for Stephen Miller Trump would have signed amnesty for all 3 million DACA spics already.

Thank God for hardliners like Miller, Tucker, Coulter, Lou Dobbs, Michael Savage

That was early on. Now he doesn't have the stomach for the negative heat and pressure anymore. The establishment and media knew he'd buckle; he's lazy and senile, and his kike kids are in his ear to buckle

I think John Kelly is de facto potus t b h

If a Jew puppet burns down the establishment then what's the problem?

Bc I realize nothing changes regardless of who's in power but at least he enrages people I hate.

pissing off liberals was great hill dawg was such an entitled cunt .
I honestly did think trump was going to enact protectionism only cause I figured he was such a narcissist he wanted to have a new deal type legacy of putting people to work rebuilding your countries 3rd world infrastructure .

it took me about 2 months to realize it was all bs then when he bombed syria I did a 180 and started shit posting awooooooo memes saying everything he does is 4D chess .

the usa is done for unless its Rand I don't see republicans ever winning a federal election ever again this was your last shot .

SAGE

Trump has been a massive step in the right direction. Plus, he pisses off everybody I hate.

BUMP

>$0.50 has been deposited into your account

Can someone explain to me why there are people on Sup Forums who still shill for lefties?

>Can someone explain to me why there are people on Sup Forums who still shill for lefties?
Just because someone tells the truth about Trump doesn't mean they're in favor of liberals/democrats.

It means they're against the whole, jewed system and the know that voting won't actually free us from Jewish slavery.

About how old would you say this girl is? Asking for a friend.

this man is absolutely right

MOOODDDDSSSS

GAS THIS PEDO FAGGOT

SAGED

Kushner has an army of shills running t_d and /ptg/. Sup Forums knows what's up.

lower IQ percentiles.... deal with it.

Just because someone tells the truth about Trump doesn't mean they're in favor of liberals/democrats.

It means they're against the whole, jewed system and the know that voting won't actually free us from Jewish slavery.

MAGApedes are fucking dumb that's why

>laura b
user i.

Because the MSM still hates him.
The goal is the cuckery of the MSM.

10/10 shill thread.

I want Chris Hansen to leave.

The average american knows shit about politics , ameritards only see democrat vs republican and things are way more complex than that , jews own both sides right now.

Anyone?

around 8 to 10

>About how old would you say this girl is?
she is probably a candydoll op might be an 8 cha refrugee.

>Anyone?
how do you do fellow loli connoisseur?

how has this thread not been shoahad yet?

Because mods here are fags.

Can you explain why you keep REEing whilst he held an pretty good amount of his promises?

>WAH! BUT MUH JOOS
Beats having Hillary, you fucking cunt.

>Because mods here are fags.
lol one user posted a candydoll if this was Sup Forums the thread would have gotten shoahad by now.

>delete all threads with instagram girls or which are neutral and earnest about pedophilia
>allow reams of insane pizzagate threads
>watch as this selective censorship turns Sup Forums and the alt right into a sewer.

>hurr durr

The (((leftists))) are trying to turn our anti semitism against us

>The (((leftists))) are trying to turn our anti semitism against us
>"We should support Zionist Jew lovers who will put the Jews before Whites and Israel before America just as long as they're in the party I support!"
Really?

A lot of the faux grassroots Trump support, from long before the election, was paid shilling by Kushner-JIDF agents.

Sup Forums is incredibly easy to bait and incredibly slow to realize it, as the Qanon bullshit makes clear.

So just as ShareBlue shilled for horrific Clinton, for a few shekels KushnerKorps will shill for the kikesucker Trump.

don't know man don't know if only seen cheese pizza being posted twice on Sup Forums and every time it happened there was a mass shoahing spree.

Die in an oven, you idol-worshipping Israeli.

Because they're also kike shill, kike shill.
There are no sheeps here anymore

You sure convinced me, I will vote for democrats since they support based Palestine.

Because he burns down the American establishment but protects the Zionist one.

>voting won't actually free us from Jewish slavery
This.

Good to see others here can recognize what's going on.

Nice flag, too.

>EXPLAIN THIS TO ME
They are bots.
AI.
Always reading, always learning, never sleeping.

>This.
I'd also add that the Jews will never allow the White race to vote for our racial survival.

Truly, White revolution is the only solution.

Thanks for the info. I'll go with 9 for now then.

I don't "shill" for him like a reddit fag, but I do still support him.
Let's never pretend the other solution was better.

>I'll go with 9 for now then.

do you also sometimes lurk on lolifox chan? and tophatchan? kraut bro?

Sorry, I have no idea what any of those are.