Bannon or Trump

What do people make of this particular saga and who do you side with in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3clGof4jj8
youtu.be/CE_Y73F4T34
youtube.com/watch?v=7_SAMrDnXOE
youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0
chabad-mafia.com/cult.php
archive.fo/pg3xj
youtube.com/watch?v=uSaR4ZEWHMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if he hadn't said what he said to the reporter just letting the fuck creep around was really bad.

Politically Bannon is probably closer to the mark but it seems like it was a serious lapse of judgement regarding the book.

I don't pick sides when mommy and daddy fight.

Yeah the two needed each other and now it's all blown up

Bannon because Trump just came off as a whiny faggot for what was apparently a big nothing

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet????

I can't wait for Bannon to get charged with treason.

Tucker/Miller 2020
or Tucker/Cotton 2020
w/ Bannon as campaign manager. Hopefully Javanka are both in prison by then

Eh if Bannon is being honest I'd support him ideologically as Trump just seems like a pragmatist in the final analysis. But Trump is president and Bannon doesn't even run a news site anymore so it is like u g onnna start a livestream and be an eceleb git ur msg out or what faggot?
Seems better to at least try and work with Trump until we get to the Scooby Doo unmasking part and nigger is like "Ha it was the other Bush brother the whole time you faggot bitch azz nigga kids."

Yesterday the White House had to censor a transcript for a meeting Trump had with Congressmen because the "stable genius" bullshitted an answer to an incredibly simple question about his basic immigration policy, and it got it completely wrong.

So I believe Bannon because I am no a jew-cucked moron who thinks Trump is even competent enough to run a lemonade stand.

Pictured: the First Gentlemen, Trump's Trap.

Perhaps he can start up a patreon like Raheem Kassam did recently

I have seen worse traps to be honest. I think Trump is surrounded mostly cunts who will sell out to the highest bidder

/thread

He basically took all the credit for the campaign in his typical style. Personally I think Bannon would have kept him on target

I supported Trump because Bannon did. I knew Trump was going to flip on DACA as soon as the attacks on Banning started. Posted here, said Coulter would be next. Got drowned out by the Kushner shills. Probably won't vote in 2020 now. No point anyway. The Dems are going to be in power for a generation.

Spencer is a twat to be honest

A jew would hit him in his pocket first

Do you know why Bannon and Israel hate kushner so much?

I legitimately feel for you as the democrats get stronger the more your country changes it's demographics

Trump.
>b-but muh independent thinking
You're loyal til the end, or you will be strung up by your ankles and shot.

Bannon recanted most of the book.

>President Don eating cheeseburgers in bed while watching 3 televisions at the same time
comfy

Kushner wanted Steve out the moment he was appointed

At least I won't live to see myself become a minority over here so you would be doing me a favor

Did he think everyone was suddenly going to turn on trump for him? Sure, why not join the left for some opportunistic kike wannabe that sells his values out for shekels and fame

Yeah because he's deep state.

Kushner isn't a zionist.

Tweeting about the mainstream media and other leaders

>Did he think everyone was suddenly going to turn on trump for him?
Yes, he did.

These retards still believe their own bullshit. After the fake poll numbers, after Hillary having a 99% chance of winning, after Roy Moore losing despite the shilling. These retards believe their own shills. Maybe they don't realize that we're not going to be controlled anymore and that we're making up our own minds now.

>I think Trump is surrounded mostly cunts who will sell out to the highest bidder
Of course he is. That is how he got to be surrounded by them. His team are people too awful at what they do to work for a real leader, so they settle for his paycheck.

Doesn't mean they are wrong when they tell us about how incompetent Trump is. And really you can't fault them for not being loyal because no reasonable person would expect them to be.

His daughter and her husband are kikes and they have major pull

Just wait til he cucks on DACA and then tell me bannon is the bad guy.

Who's the bottom in this relationship?

Absolutely as I doubt Sloppy Steve would dream of that

>Kushner isn't a zionist.
And Melania wasn't born a man. See, I can say the opposite of the truth too.

>jew cucked moron

>With Bannon Banished From Trump World, pro-Israel Hard-liners Pin Their Hopes on Pence
yes he must truly be an anti semite when the israelis despair over losing a great ally.

History stands on a teeter totter with this. Even PC culture makes more swing right, or the demographics change in Texas will make only democrat presidents after Trump. I anticipate big debates over electoral college votes in the future because Texas/California would be too much for the GOP to overcome.

1:20
youtube.com/watch?v=X3clGof4jj8

Bannon is already a multi millionaire.

Well Trump obviously since (((ourguy))) said so.
youtu.be/CE_Y73F4T34

I will reserve full judgment until I see more from both, but right now, I'm with Bannon. Trump has been doing poorly without him and it seems like hes being played.

Shitheads both.

Take this song
youtube.com/watch?v=7_SAMrDnXOE

Replace "Johnny" with "Stephen"
Replace "Mary" with "Donald"

then it all makes sense

It's reaching critical levels in the west. Demographic change will lead to left wing governments in future as they cuck to the minorities who will become the majority

Ben Shapiro is awful at strategy as he tends to take everything at face value.

Do you remember when he predicted that Trump was too incompetent to get tax legislation passed? I do

I know it was a joke at Kassam's expense

Ah famous never trumper himself realised the sheckles are on the train so he jumped on

Yeah needs to move along with the wall plan and DACA

I’m sure he’ll be fine though I think he’ll probably do more UK stuff now Bannon is gone.

>Trump was too incompetent to get tax legislation passed
Trump had nothing to do with it. He doesn't understand it. Congressional Republicans passed it. Trump just signed it as he was told.

>Trump, McConnel, and Trumpcucks blame Bannon for Roy Moore
>McConnell literally told people not to vote for him after character assassination
>Ivanka literally told people not to vote for him
>Shelby literally told people not to vote for him
>Trump didn't even stump for him in Alabama
this is what I don't understand, how can you shills blame Bannon for backing Moore when the GOP and Trumps did everything they could to sabotage his victory?

Indeed the levels are critical. The thing is that attitudes can change quickly. Think of how different our great parents saw the world. Even if whites do become a minority, I think that might "empower" them, even the cucks. We'll probably be as good as the Jews at that point in defending our own interests, except we'll still be 20% vs. 1% lol.

Yeah we could do with that as Milo abandoned us

I'm having trouble buying into the idea that Trump is stupid, considering how successful he has been in three very different arenas.

He's sloppy steve because the party did everything they could to make sure Moore didn't win handing it to the democrats

Didn't bannon basically admit he was wrong and said sorry? How are there people who are still blaming Trump for what happened to him when he did it to himself?

Milo go a is a good thing. He’s a fucking drug addict retard who embarrassed her myself and others constantly.

Everyone dodged a big bullet by him failing as he did.

>Didn't bannon basically admit he was wrong and said sorry?
Yes
>How are there people who are still blaming Trump for what happened to him when he did it to himself?
The majority of people are blaming Bannon. In any case, I don't think this "separation" between the two is permanent. In any case, most of the country holds a negative view of Bannon, so it is good for Trump's image to at least publicly distance himself from him.

its an orchestrated rift forced by the slander in wolff's book to ostracize bannon and reduce his influence on trump.

bannon was already off on his own before this, this just forces it in front of everyone's eyes.

pretty sure both are still working to MAGA.

all the while the normies dont suspect miller.

Oh yeah I used to like him but he's a twat. Doesn't help he's greedy as fuck and monetised memes that he has no involvement in

Trump. Never trusted Bannon from day one. He's too crazy and just shills around like a prancing buffoon.

6:00
youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0

He'll be back

It worked like a fucking treat. Not sure why Trump would have let him go in the first place.

>Not sure why Trump would have let him go in the first place.
It is presently in Trump's benefit to at least publicly distance himself from Bannon. I wouldn't be surprised if they came back together in some fashion before the midterms

ANN COULTER IS A SHILL FOR BANNON AND HES NOW USING HER AS HIS MOUTHPIECE TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER TRUMP'S BASE.

Well what she's just said isn't wrong

That is true as lots of people hate bannon

I can't believe she brought up kids. Hide your fucking power level, especially on tv.

I can have both... even if it rips the world apart.

>t. Bannon shill
Israel is an illegitimate nation with no right to even exist.

>See the pattern yet????
Yeah, you spammed this same shit in every bannon thread you shill

Both on the same side! You have been fooled again!
Still Winning!

But it upsets the Muslims, and I hate them more.

I knew it. You kikes are so predictable. Bannon was the biggest enemy of illegal alien amnesty. They took him out first. Now it's Coulter's turn. Tucker Carlson will be next. The establishment is pushing through amnesty for illegal scum and are first taking out the opposition.

Supporting politicians - instead of the policies we employ them to enact on our behalf - is idolatry.

But it was Bannon's "America First" policies that resonated with America. Trump's "My Jewish Children And Israel First" policies...not so much.

Exactly priorities

>Israel hate kushner
Nice try, kikesucker.

Kushner is the Zionists' new messiah, selected to lead Israel to control of the whole world - and lead the goyim to their doom.

Not at Breitbart. The only people supporting his bullshit were Bannon and the Mercers.

Both of them totally hate Milo now (Bannon especially).

Just look at what Milo has tried to do recently.

>approached Daily Caller for a weekly column
This was axed because all people on the right in the US and the UK hate Milo.
>was invited to speak at a Hungarian govt event
Got disinvited after Hungarian and Polish politicians didn’t want to be associated with a drug addict self interested retard who advocates for pederasty.

Milo went to Australia because he’s burned all his bridges in the UK and the USA.

He was recently spotted trying to weasel his way into US media regarding the Bannon situation lying that he is a “close confidant” of Bannon when Bannon hates him.

He’s done.

Yeah? So if that's the case why wasn't Bannon an ally of Kushner? Why are there so many shills that hate Kushner? Why are zionists so afraid of him?

Trump recently discussed cutting off the Palestinian’s aid, something that may look bad on the surface, but when you look a bit closer you’ll begin to understand why. Not only will doing this infuriate Israel’s neighbors even more and unite them behind a single cause. It’s also a hint for what’s to come. Jared Kushner has been discussing a Saudi backed Palestinian state with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. The purge in Saudi Arabia was also no coincidence. The people arrested were not only complicit in sex and child trafficking, they were also complicit in the Rothschilds plan for manufactured chaos. They played a part in 9/11 and many other terrorist events.

Israel is getting cornered from a lot of different angles. They are on a sinking ship and don’t know what to do. When Robert Mueller finishes his investigation we’re going to see an act of Justice never before seen. I honestly don’t think something like this has ever happened before. Israel will be fucked. The genocide of Palestinians, the NWO agenda, the false flag attacks that have occurred on US soil and around the world, the assassination of JFK, and on and on and on. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The two state solution is dead, that’s for sure. How about a one state solution, though? I predict that everything is connected and by the end of this Israel, the Rothschilds, the corruption will all be exposed and Israel will cease to exist.

The two state solution is dead, so how about one state? Palestine.

All your posts ITT are shilling for Kushner and calling Bannon/Coulter a shill. Furthermore, you're pushing retarded Q-tier memes about Mueller being /ourguy/ and Saudis being based. Fuck off you stupid ass kike, no one is falling for it.

>Kushner isn't a zionist
Next you'll be posting that one solitary headline from Breitbart about Bannon, Kushner, and Jerusalem, a story which was simply Bannon's effort to hit back at Kushner after Kushner pushed Bannon out of the WH.

Kushner is a Lubavitcher, an apocalyptic Zionist supremacist, who funded "The King's Torah," a settler rabbi screed that pronounced legal (in Judaism that means God's holy will) for Jews to kill non-Jewish babies if a Jew believed that baby might one day harm Jews.

Kushner is the ultimate Zionist.

Then if he's so good for israel why would bannon hate him so much? Why would Netanyahu meet iwth Bannon instead of Kushner? Why would all the pro israeli shills be attacking him?

>ANN COULTER IS A SHILL FOR BANNON
The only people pushing this nonsensical "shill for Bannon" smear are Kushner puppets - who continue to work to destroy the man who would expose Kushner.

This. Surprising and sad more people don't recognize the politics going on.

The globalist forces are running the WH - and Kushner is their point man.

Well said. Thank you.

Neither side. Both of them are Christian Zionists that never were about "America first". Great slogan though. "Hope and change", my dudes, "hope and change!"

>Why not join the left for some opportunistic kike wannabe that sells his values out for shekels and fame
Sounds like Trumpenstein, my dude

Trump is a joke. I think most people know deep down that he will be a failure as a president, and it isn't because of the deep state/establishment/(((others))). He somehow got the presidency but has no vision or real skillset, he just spouts what he thinks his base wants to hear but won't actually fight for it. Being popular among the rich and famous, securing his legacy, and increasing his family's wealth is what he cares about.

Bannon's ideas were the only good thing behind the Trump presidency. Bannon himself was too much of a loud mouth and bought into his hype as a puppet master (he clearly wasn't). But his politics were clear and hard to dispute.

Now people are throwing him under the bus, calling him a Zionist shill, and trying to convince themselves they knew all along he was a piece of shit. Sad! I expect this kind of cannibalism from the left, not from the right.

Trump is all they (or we, the wider world) have for now. Doesn't look like there's much real alternative on the horizon.

Seems the left-wing media, neocons and javanka all worked in their own way to drive a wedge between Bannon and the president. And succeeded, Bannon went from exile to virtual political irrelevance.

Whatever his personal faults Bannon was on the better side of things politically. Now, more than ever, things depend on Trump not being flattered or manipulated into decisions that would separate him from his base.

From a non-American perspective this matters more in terms of not going into more stupid Middle-Eastern wars. Bannon was reportedly very opposed to intervention. Obviously Americans have immigration and other more domestic issues to worry about.

Yeah given his action in syria he is a flight risk

Trump wasn't the peace president for Muricans. That was an Alt-Right thing at best. Just look at how they screamed and yelled and were ready for blood MURICA. They love it. And they will be on board, if the neocons take down Iran for Israel. Sooner or later it will happen. Within Trump's presidency. Hell, he might serve it to them as a gift to ensure 8 years

I side with Hitler

go back to t_d, personality cultist.

Trump is letting DACA happen. He will not be reelected

Don't we all?

A judge is blocking him so that's irritating

Even worse, he's chabad
chabad-mafia.com/cult.php
archived:
archive.fo/pg3xj

Bannon/Carlson 2020.
youtube.com/watch?v=uSaR4ZEWHMc

It was all a pro-wrestling style work.

>Kushner is the Zionists' new messiah, selected to lead Israel to control of the whole world - and lead the goyim to their doom.

Source: ASS

>I'm a newfag
Lurk more, you dumb kike-loving nigger:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120309159/