How much longer until Jim officially goes 1488?

How much longer until Jim officially goes 1488?

who?

Can't really be 1488 with an Asian gf, dude

Everyone said that about Enoch. Where's his relationship now?

who is eunuch?

Jim's an oldfag and goes on Sup Forums regularly, chances are he's already pretty redpilled. He just doesn't seem to care as much as Enoch does, and plus Enoch was married to a Jew as a professional anti-semite.

>Enoch was married to a Jew as a professional anti-semite

How could he justify that?

id rather not

Because his Jewess wife told him to keep up his shilling he evidently didn't actually believe in because the shekels were great.

Jews wouldn’t be a problem if they weren’t all Jewy. If a Jew isn’t all Jewish and shit there’s no problem. Just like if a nigger isn’t all niggery it’s fine.

Married her before he was redpilled, and it's pretty hard to break up with your wife over internet memes.

THIS THREAD IS NOW UNDER CONTROL OF GUERRILA KEKISM RESISTANCE ARMY. ALL DIGITS WILL BE CHECKED.

PRAISE KEK.

haha look at Wojak's wiener

He is 1488, he just doesn't take life as seriously as you

When you're a teenager you have the luxury of stressing over every political intrigue but that's not healthy for an older man

I meant morally. The rest of this board and no doubt his cronies would vehemently disagree wouldn't they? Or was he using the money to Jew the Jew?

He kept it a secret while he was doing his show, people only found out because some autists on 8ch doxxed him.

It won't be too much longer till the alt right consumes the skeptic community like it did the libertarian and conspiracy crowds. We are growing stronger.

Our boy will never commit to anything.

He's Chaotic Neutral.

who's jim?

Underrated post.

Internet Aristocrat or Mister Metokur

Would non-Jewy Jews be allowed in the ethnostate then?
He's not still respected is he?

He was really fucking obnoxious during his debate with Sargon. I mean, terribly fucking obnoxious. I've been watching Jim for a while, and I don't think I've ever listened to anything of his and said, "Well, that was terrible." But I tell you this: He was so fucking smug, arrogant, and obnoxious that I had to turn the Google Chat off. I think he's going off the deep end if you ask me.

They have pink nipples right?

You just have to convince the rest of the alt right, m80.

would you be ok with your daughter getting with a non niggery nigger?

This is civic nationalism not ethnic nationalism you stupid faggot

This. Letting Jews into a white ethnostate is a mistake we already did once. And see how "based" non whites are when they have the majority.

Nobody is going to start willingly calling themselves "alt-right". Especially with the skeptic or classical liberal crowd being filled with nonwhites and race-mixers.

It wasn't really letting them into the country that was the problem, it was letting them into positions of power and media.

Maybe don't let them in and they won't have the opportunity to take control?

If blacks whern't infected with nigger culture they'd be alright.

Kinda too late for that. Also it'd be pretty difficult seeing as how Jews blend in with whites. You'd have to screen everyone for DNA.

Have fun with your based black grand kids boomie

>How could he justify that?

Is there a picture of Jim's real face out there?

I wish nigger culture never happened.

As long as they are respectful and hard working members of society, what's the problem? Like i said it's the nigger culture that is pushed by the likes of BET and MTV.

Here you go boomie. Whites become a minority and you help the left do it.

Just this one.

>He's not still respected is he?

Yes he still is.

Gangsta rap ruined the black community by glorifying criminal behavior.

fun fact, the average Black American has more White American DNA than the average White has Black DNA? Mass interbreeding could well destroy Black as a distinct identity in as little as 2 or 3 generations!

Literally who

>as long as he doesn't listen to that there gangsta rap he can fuck my daughter
Sure thing, boomer.

Its ok guys, I'm sure she has some white DNA in her.

He also needs a steady paying job and speak well.

>calling this fag by his first name like you know him
go the fuck back to twitter or reddit wherever the fuck you came from

Your blood line deserves to be bred out to blacks. Dumbass boomer cuck.

why not? we are racial realists so we should recognize the superiority of asian women

Never. Jim's all "activism is cringy so i'm just going to laugh at you all and not do anything"

"They should vote" and "they're OK I guess" are two completely different things.

I want this piece of shit to either pick a side or stay the fuck out of political communities. This isn't 2007 anymore, there is no more room for this "I'm doing it for the lulz XD" bullshit. He relies on Sup Forums for views, but will never redpill his viewers who aren't aware of the JQ. Enough. Western civilization can't be saved by shitposting and memes, and he knows this. If you're reading this, Metokur, make a fucking JQ video or stop pretending to be affiliated with Sup Forums.

>jimsummonshispersona.jpg

found the r/hapas cuck

>light skinned blacks
like I said in 2 or 3 generations they will look like north africans or middle easterners

That isn't him

Is he still fucking that Asian chick

they'll look like berbers basically. no more "idz bekuz um black" bullshit

Murdoch Murdoch can. I'm pretty sure Murdoch-chan is a hapa.

Yeah, because thats what we want white countries to turn into, right? North Africans.

Is that little Benji's long-lost brother?

The White Man's Burden

>How could he justify that?
>implying you wouldn't be pounding this 24/7 even if you were an SS officer.

do you even know who that is?

Does not mean breed our own genetics out you fucking retard.

I'm really glad Jim called out Sargon on his cringy little thing. But that """debate""" was just retarded as fuck, didn't enjoy it very much. Why are those people so desperate to get Jim's approval?

Criminally underrated

Sow your wild oats and replace their culture with your own, that is the whitest thing in the world.

The Janissarries

>He was so fucking smug, arrogant, and obnoxious
I take it you realized he wasn't wrong either. Being constantly right and proving it live to 20k+ audience causes smugness.

So? We can call ourselves whatever we want. I call myself liberal in public and then start throwing redpills to recipient audience. Nobody listens a nazi, man.

Biology begets culture, not the other way around. Niggers worldwide invented various shit tier nigger cultures because they are niggers.

It isn't impossible to find out who Jim is. If I give you a selection of pictures, perhaps you can guess which one is him.

So you admit to being a nigger?

blacks in the 50's and 60's weren't nearly as niggerly as they are now. it was the rise of hiphop and rap that caused the shit we have now.

Sir, I work for a living!

>the whitest thing in the world is to make sure your kids aren't white
Retarded boomer is retarded. Good job spreading that "diversity" your generation fell so hard for.

This, Jim is no different from the average oldfag Sup Forums user. He avoids the skeptic community and keeps a handful of them at distance just because the arn't the same.

Not everyone needs to be screaming jew jew jew 24/7. It gets tiring. We have TDS and FTN for that. 80% enterntainment and 20% content is the Goebbels golden ratio of propaganda spreading.

So what? Don't have non white kids you fucking idiot.

>bong
possibly
possibly
fag

You don't think hip hop and rap became wildly popular for no reason do you? They were invented and popularized because they reflected a glamorized version of the experience of inner city blacks, and accurately reflect their highest aspirations.

A lot of it is because the left started giving gibs and enabled single motherhood though, I'll give you that.

>white kids
according to Richard Spencer white is a cultural construct so if I raise them to be hardworking and responsible they will be white.

>blacks in the 50's and 60's weren't nearly as niggerly as they are now. it was the rise of hiphop and rap that caused the shit we have now.
which happen to be nigger culture manifestations. You only behaved in USA until civil rights movement because you were forced to act like whites in white supremacist society. The moment you got full rights you chimped out. Just like in SA, Liberia, Haiti, Rhodesia and Rwanda.

Jim's a SA/ED era type irony lord. He's probably somewhere around Jill Stein in terms of politics.

There's an image of him on one of his old youtube accounts. Some dude calls him ugly or some shit and then he shows a slightly distorted image of himself.

Shheeeiiittt

White is also a race that will go extinct because of faggots like you. Now go back to Facebook and cry about meanie Richard Spencer with the rest of the boomers and leftists.