How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

>stop having constructive hobbies goy

>stop having hobbies goyim

We don't have to do anything Disney is doing a fantastic job at ruining Star Wars.

Remember when men spent time in their own makeshift "workshops" in their free time... garages, basements - doing things that took actual skill and handiness?

Now we have soy rooms called "man caves" in an attempt to cover up the fact that the guys inside are have been pussified. These rooms are full of games, childish dolls and figurines, and fantasy movie posters.

"STAH WAH"

You don't. Let the fags out themselves.

Enough with his Star Wars, anime and gaming shit. Seriously, I know so many grown adults who are into this shit and its embarrassing. Go out, have some drinks and get fucking laid. What a pathetic culture.

>building legos
>constructive hobby

there is absolutely nothing wrong with legoing as an adult. its basically the easy mode of ship in a bottle or figurines/models

>Wahhh why are things like they used to be!!
Causality.
Deal with it.

>have some drinks and get fucking laid.
can you give some /pol approved habboes

beating niggers in the streets

Men have a natural urge to build things. It is coded into their DNA. Modern consumerist society cannot fulfill this need for everyone. Nothing you can do it about it. Just try to get them into something non-gay like model kits.

That kid is a fatty.

Unironically OP has delivered in that regard

>building things

>How do we stop this?
Stop going to redddit.

soyboy general? soyboy general.

By importing millions of third world savages that will shift the focus of native males from engaging in recreational hobbies to practicing necessary survival skills.
In the unlivable hellscape left after the 56% war, this man's wife's son will probably curse his father's cowardice and complacency the same way this man curses his boomer parents today.

>Remember when men spent time in their own makeshift "workshops" in their free time... garages, basements - doing things that took actual skill and handiness?

aka

>''M-MUH MANLY HOBBIES!"

I absolutely love this line. I love how white men think their woodworking/metalworking/classic cars pursuits are manly. Meanwhile, non-whites are spending all their time in upper education and building Fortune 100 companies, and then using their wealth and power to utterly annihilate white people. Yet the white men still fucking sit around "look I made a table that looks like a nintendo controller! I'm so fucking based Sup Forums!"

Honestly white men are retards. You idiots deserve everything that is coming to you.

mining cryptocurrencies

What do we need to stop his family line ends there in a shitty plastic toy.

>turn on tv
>flip channels
>some retarded music video of Star Wars clone soldiers twerking to some rap song

I swear to motherfucking god I hope George Lucas gets sent straight to hell after he dies

God forbid you have any hobbies. I don't see the problem with a man building a Lego set of a ship from Star Wars, are you angry that nobody would invite you to join them in doing a activity like this?

>dresses like daddy
>same haircut as daddy
>glasses just like daddy
>lack of vitamin d just like dad
>will post to reddit just like daddy
>will stay a virgin til 25 just like daddy
>will never know how to change the oil in his own car just like daddy
>will feel inadequate in all masculine social situations just like daddy

Shit, i built a model Millennium Falcon that you had to cut out and paint and whatnot (don't know what that crap is called) when i was like 16 and already felt like a complete fucking dork and deeply embarrassed with myself back then and i quit playing with Lego (tm) years ago (although Lego is the fucking shit tits, desu). Do those people literally have zero self-awareness?
>fucking taking a picture of it
>spreading it all over the interwebs
Christ...

Spending you day building overpriced Star Wars toys is not a good hobby. Good night.

Of course, the nuevo electric jew.

Fuck off Sven. You're going to ruin our economy!

There is nothing inherently wrong about it, but its a pussy deterrent.

D&D is actually a pretty good game that teaches a lot of math skills and is incredibly complex. just dont let your son turn into a soyboy faggot problem solved.

poor nigger

It's constructive, just unaspirant.
Much like modern college, it's just a trained aspiration, and a constrained goal.

If he tried to make a lifesize one people could tour, or had any use-case, even if just a tourist attraction, that'd be better.

He spent hours making something to show people how special he is.
If not that, then he only identifies by the media he consumes.

The problem will solve it's self.
It's called time. These fucks aren't having kids they don't want kids. Let's just hope they don't adopt

Please thrill us all with your list of approved hobbies Sven, will bull prepping be in there?

It teaches abstraction of thought, more than math.

Imagination of outcome, and being able to anticipate results while not being agnostic to chance, is a good skill.

One niggers don't have.
They can't evaluate things that haven't factually happened to them. "What if an accident happened when you were driving drunk?"

They'll answer with "but I didn't have an accident".

Depends on the woman really. I know a few birds who'd be into this.

I play 40k and spend hundreds of hours painting models, not to mention how much it all costs.
Should I stop too?

Lego's is a hobby for kids desu famal

That's okay for kids

But why are 32 year olds, who can afford homes, not just making whatever with wood, vinyl or other materials?

One is a toy, the other is shaping Earth with your hands. Nothing will EVER beat the cool factor of saying
>Oh that? I built that from scratch

grown men in their thirties should stop playing with toys meant for kids. fucking grow up and act like an adult. If you like building things, then built a tree fort for your kids or do metalworking or build a deck for your house. I have literally never met a "nerdy" adult who I respected

t. angry manchild talking about filth

>Non Whites
>Fortune 500

Nigger, don't you dare compare yourself to the asians and pajeets.

Aside from Indians and East-Asians, the only thing nonwhites are spending their time on are collecting welfare checks and eating convenience store meals.

What a pussy i bet i could build that in 6 hours

an activity that takes time, dedication & focus. You're right, he should just watch TV and take painkillers like everyone else

Long live Zeon!

Model kits are honestly pretty masculine when it comes to it. What's more manly than putting together a scale war machine, painting it, and putting it out to display? It takes time and effort. That time and effort leads to the completion of the model. And fuck, is it cool. Nothing gets me going more than a model kit. Even if my thumb looks like a goddamn TicTacToe board, I still enjoy and relish the experience.

To each their own, I'm sure all the nerds that designed half of what you use, including Sup Forums could care less for your respect. Haha

How deep of a hole has GW burned in your pockets? I want to kinda get into it as well, but currently a poorfag.

Also modeling != building a lego toy.

NO FUN ALLOWED

>Shitskin power fantasies
Pathetic.

this ins't that bad compared to others.

I'd forgotten how you have to have one or the other as it would be impossible for a man to do DIY AND have a hobby of building a Lego set every now and again. Please try to think before typing next time, my dear leaf.

Maybe because these men were building furniture and other projects that are now easily bought at stores. You Clint Eastwood wannabes will never do any of these things.

stop people from holding things?

>Still no MG Geara Zulu
Sieg Zeon, user. Someday.

Men having hobbies? Fun?

We're all still awaiting this Sven approved list. Don't try and take the moral high ground with me on a Taiwanese Viola crafting forum either please as it's embarrassing enough for everyone here already without you adding to it.

Bet he fucked that.

I think you are on to something here. It seems like a lot of these "How do we stop...?" posts involve people holding something, even if it is just their cell phone.

Lifting and studying. Stay mad James.

You guys have self-awareness and are doing this ironically, right? I mean telling other people to grow up while posting on an anime weeaboo image board with kawaii banners is pretty hypocritical.

You've managed to name a school activity for children and teenagers and an exercise based vanity regime, only one of these things could be classified as a hobby. Poor show on the name guessing though Sven old boy, poor show indeed.

>11.3k upboats

>How do we stop this?
Sex.

>Sex.
They already have gay sex and they does not help.

It is going to take more than these cucks getting their dicks wet to save them. Also, fuck saving them. Let them stay cucks and run them into the ground. They make a great social/cultural punching bag.

Abolish welfare and the minimum wage

>STOP ENJOYING YOURSELF GOY

Reading, right wing political activism, shooting, hunting, lifting, running, hiking, woodworking, car restoration, etc. However, a man should be primarily occupied with his family during his time of leisure

>he only identifies by the media he consumes.
sounds like Sup Forums to me friendo. What productive things have you done today?

Takes IQ to build a fortune 500 company,

>keep dreaming nigger

people having hobbies?

Why? You're mad that he isn't giving you attention, roastie?

>THIS

Lego is literally the only thing keeping Denmark afloat as a first world country.

this

You can be forgiven for being a loser beta yourself. but to pass it on to your own offspring is detestable. I've read a story about a 500 pounds hambeast of a guy who shed like 300 pounds in 2 years after learning his wife is pregnant. His reason: I didn't want my kid to feel ashamed of me picking him up from school. Once you get kids your chief responsibility is teaching them to be the best, most optimal people they can be, regardless if you yourself are a sack of shit