The jew is weak. The jew's soul is fragile as eggshell. The jew is outnumbered...

The jew is weak. The jew's soul is fragile as eggshell. The jew is outnumbered. The jew knows he will soon be overpowered. The jew will try any and all forms of deception and will fail. The jew realizes too many know the truth. The jew wakes up depressed as he looks at the world and sees that the goyim still know and it wasn't just a sick dream as he hoped. The jew is crippled by anxiety and depression. The jew is paralyzed by the thought that we are growing stronger and smarter everyday. The jew's spirit is crushed and cannot be salvaged. The jew knows the jig is up. The jew is starting to regret. The jew is petrified and is developing rigor motis. The jew fears the eternal aryan. The jew fears the samurai. The jew fears the educated nigger. The jew fears the truth. The jew kvetchs and moans incessantly but in his heart he knows he can no longer hide the truth. We are the jew's worst nightmare come to life.

#TimesUp

>The jew fears the eternal aryan.
And the Aryan fears beady eyes

There's legit nothing more autistic on this board than faggots like you chainposting some image folder.

Curb your fucking autism, you doublenigger

You angry you're outta talking points, Chaim?

Nice LARP.
>The jew is starting to regret.
Not at all, I wanted to put an end to the cancer killing this place. If you insist on breaking the deal, so be it.

You haven't even proved anything. You're just stating things without substance.

>Trying to insult the master race
How amusing

Are you stupid? I wasn't trying to prove anything. Not everything is a debate.

You're making claims, retard; and they're backed by nothing.

>Not everything is a debate.
No, but a call out thread over being butthurt that re-ignites everything is just going to continue the suffering. Is that really what you want, a giant shitstorm that consumes everyone's time for another ~year?

What’s wrong schlomo you getting nervous?

Holy shit, saved.

Is this why they lost?

Ho-Hum another Nazi LARPer.
Say something not written to give you a hard-on.

Jew's are neither the master race nor chosen people. The jew realizes this himself. To speak truth to the jew is to insult him.

They lost because the Rothschilds got the rest of the worlds most powerful countries to get involved.

It literally look the entire world to defeat Germany.

Also REMINDER. Trump said the forces of evil won WW2

The jew cries out in pain and prays that we are just LARPers.

The jew attempts to sully the aryan as LARPers. The jew knows his tactics are futile.

They all gotta share that one fat chick whose gash is 16 inches long and smells like diarrhea. White trash pieces of shit, just like you guys. You're gonna go your whole life without ever tasting decent pussy. Sup Forums. Fucking kill yourself.

%99.8 of the world vs. %0.02 world.

That is what winning looks like. Sorry that NAZIs don't know anything about winning.

You guys don't do anything, lol. Keep up the empty threats.

>winning
If you're winning so much why do you need another shilling startup? Isn't JIDF, Hasbara, and every company that you hire shills from already enough?

Maybe you wouldn't need to hire so many shills if the truth about the Jews was actually positive. You literally cannot handle the truth coming out.

Right, Jews are like .02% of the world and according to Sup Forums they responsible for all of it. And then they somehow claim the .02% are inferior despite doing the NAZI larpers doing nothing, lol.

If Sup Forums is so right and powerful then why does this thread and many others need to exist?

but when the US switches to a sovereign nation, backs the dollar with gold and no longer is owned by the Masonic Jews the rest of you are going to get mobbed
And many will cheer

We exist to free each others minds. You exist to keep us slaves.

>The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.
-Maximilien Robespierre

Jewishness is the cancer that is attacking my country. Putting an end to the cancer is not to end the lives of jewish people.

>free our minds
>never post evidence for any claims made

I haven't made any claims.

I know, no one on Sup Forums does. So no, you're only deluding yourself.

And by that I mean no one posts evidence. All delusional.

guess what. the only cows. are them

Sure thing, Chaim. That's why you're here right? because we're all delusional?

>Jews are like .02% of the world and according to Sup Forums they responsible for all of it
The truth may be difficult to believe, but that does not change the fact that it is the truth.
>NAZI larpers doing nothing
That's because you don't see what we do in real life. Calling us LARPers is your feeble attempt to diminish our struggle. You are only making us stronger.

Okay, what are you guys accomplishing?
>inb4 stfu it's a secret but im gonna still act like i accomplish things

>The truth may be difficult to believe, but that does not change the fact that it is the truth.
Okay, where's the evidence?

What's your point? I never said Israel is perfect. Not everyone is compliant and there's crimes all around the world.

>what are you guys accomplishing?
Take a wild guess.
>Okay, where's the evidence?
Right in front of you.

bump

bump

BUMMPAAAH