Woman Pulls Gun During Fight at Walmart

>be amerilard
>go grocery shopping
>get shot

who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/yl7nMJ4BFiY

Well since you cant tell anything from video... WHO THE FUCK KNOWS.

You can't tell? Clearly that's a video of Hillary raping and eating newborn infants.

niggers attacking white people, another white person pulls a gun to stop nigs attacking

the niggers were in the wrong you dumbass, sage, based old lady tho

I'll tell you who wasn't wrong, that black dude in the walmart uniform noping out.

had to go full screen on my tv to see it.

I'd say it's a good pull.

fuck those cunts

BASED BLACK GUY

based black animals attacking whites!

Are these two slobs the rural and suburban retards libs are talking about ?

>America
>get shot while buying bread

Stripe shirt bitch leaves three kids to participate in bullshit. What the fuck, Mommy?

Best reaction.

Kek

cant see what the fuck is going on

>be amerilard
>go grocery shopping
>don't get shot
watch video pls

The only ever time I ever pulled out my pistol was at a grocery store. A nigger was beating the shit out of his mudshark ex-girlfriend in the parking lot. If I'd known she was just paying the toll, I would have let him finish the job.

>the nigger's face as he nopes out

>nig attacks a white
>fellow white pulls a gun
Damn, if only she shot her.

>Entire family of blacks with a young white girl on her knees
>Mother turns up and defends her daughter with the firearm she is legally allowed to carry

God bless America.

A white woman being assault by a pack of nigress. Based mom (?) pull a gun to save her.

I see nothing wrong here. The nigress should be charged with assault. You can't live with them.

Thats the real issue, these niggers should be killed for the things they do

Hero

Regardless of whatever disagreement (if any at all) those big fat black bitches should've never physically assaulted that girl. Never.

Little armed lady was totally in the right, and showed restraint and mercy by not pulling the trigger. I probably would've shot one of them.

Tackleberry taught her well

Goddamn I hate walmart. Although, in a way, I'm glad it exists because otherwise its customers would be forced to shop at other grocery stores and I'd have to interact with them more often....

What kinda dumbass question is that, kike? She should have blown that fucking nigger's head off

>1 post by this id

Why is this allowed?

>grown nigger women attacking a teenage girl
>mother tries to get the niggers off her daughter
>they have baboon strength
>pulls a gun to save her daughter
The only issue is that she didnt pull the trigger

Poor white guy in the yellow shirt is the zookeeper.

sheiiiiiitt

>who was in the wrong here?
The pansy that shot the video

Technically she was one of his instructors at the Academy, but I'll allow it

You know, I'm actually amazed that woman had the self control not to pull the trigger. You can hear in her voice, she's full to the brim with emotion right at that point.

Well played to her.

>someones hair gets pulled
>better threaten their lives
>mfw

Everybody know goddamn well the black bitch was being rude like thay ALWAYS do. Then attacked the white girl for calling her on her bullshit.

>Woman Pulls Gun
yep thats what usually happens when you relax around blacks. It all fun and games till some nog needs a chest tube

Enjoy the felony charges, lady.

>who was in the wrong here?
The employees for not intervening

Not sure what this has to do with politics though

as long as she has a concealed carry shell be fine.

The sheniggers. They're beating white women up in front of their kids, she should've just shot them and removed the problem for others.

thats why whites need guns. In many places in public It's basically south africa tier savagery in America. Cops are afraid to stop the niggers cause Jews from SPLC will ruin their lives.

dis bitch be crazy

That black dudes face was like sheeeit I think I'm supposed to be on break. This cracker lady got dis.

what's wrong with this?

See, guns do solve problems.

Saved to reaction folder.
thanks.

I'm sure you would have calmly explained to the mokey how it's not nice to assault people. Now I know who is fucking your country over. It's you. You pussy.

100% the white mom pulling a gun on the piece of shit ape pulling her hair

Nice digits

Oh wait I'm retarded, I mean she was in the right

was fatty in striped shirt trying to help that girl or the pack?

This will be happening in your country sooner then you think. You wouldn't help out if this was your wife's son getting attacked?

I found the nigger.

lol americans man

>Muttdoch muttdoch

every time I've gone into Walmart, I've felt like I needed a shower afterwards

2pac got off on shooting two cops while they were detaining a dindu, I'm sure she'll be fine.

isn't it just a cheap store with good prices?

>Swedecuck

Your life is threatened immediately whenever you get into any altercation with an ape

This will be happening soon anyplace that is taking in these shitskins. I feel bad for countrys that don't have firearms.

Hahaha, no.

You do realize this is exactly why we have guns right? To protect ourselves

That, plus hordes of pic related, along with ghetto niggers and, in my area, durka durkas.

If you'd stop moving items from family planning to the toy isle you might not feel so dirty.

A superior show of force is the only thing they understand

90% of Wal-Mart customers look like they're extras in a zombie movie.

Observed

Any swede would jump in and wrestle that nigger to the ground like a true viking
Only you fatasses prefer high speed lead poisoning

Looks like reasonable belief to me. She could have gotten away with killing at least three of them. Completely justified. God bless America.

watch video
>no one gets shot
Are you retarded or just pretending to be?

Well it is unfortunate that the Black community has been lowered to point of animals because of "black activism" blaming everything on racism.
They perpetually feel they are a victim in any situation because of "racism"

There for they never question if they are in the wrong, because they can't be wrong , they are the victim.

So they feel justified in physically attacking people, stealing etc. and giving in to their base impulses because they are the victim.

So when the police show up and arrest them and the court convicts them and punishes them they are unable to learn from that experience because they are told by black activists it is all because of racism and they are the victim.

So they go out and commit the same crimes and are violent all over again.

El yew Youst once asked an actor how he plays the bad guy so well. The actor said , You don't play them as a bad guy, but some one who thinks he is good and the victim of everyone else who is bad and he owed they things that those people have.

This in a nutshell is the modern nigger

Please, a Swede would pull his pants down and beg for BBC up his asshole.

those leftist fags aren't swedes in my eyes m8

Kek

>black woman
>beg for a BBC
>When you get your panties in a bunch over your own retarded gun laws and forget women don't have penises

This is good news. No, great news. Fantastic news. This women did not falter to pull her firearm in conflict. I love it. Whites need to start being tribal and violent like the shitskins. Tensions are brewing, and it's satisfying to sed whites arent going to take shit sitting. What a morale boost. If you think this was unjustified, just wait for the full anglo chimp out.

Fair enough.
And rumor has it the true Nord comes out if you guys get really drunk.
>current year USA
>every woman has a dick

you can't buy weapons if you have a troublesome ethnic background so i'm not worried

and we don't have nigger tempers or mental illnesses like you americans that we pull out a gun every time it seems fitting

You literally described the board you're posting on, retard.

Everyone is usually quiet (respectful) when sober, but drunk is a completely different story yes. You should join a midsummer party if you ever get the chance

I love it, more whites need to start doing this

Guess you haven't had to deal with niggers. Must feel good.

Everytime I go to walmart I mentally prepare to take a life.

Should have shot the fat cow.

>"B-b-but handguns can't beat drones"
>"Ch-ch-checkmate racist! Guns lose"

Don't just post that and say nothing else. Elaborate on why she would face charges, retard.

Her daughter was getting beaten and threatened by some big ass jigaboo. Gun justified

I wish you snowniggs would raid and pillage the arab communities in your country like ol' Bjorn Ironside.

that's true, but even white americans seem to be obnoxious and act like niggers

me too

Every street fight is a potential threat to your life. People don't fight honorably in the real world. They will knock you down and curb stomp your head.

HAHAHAHA

today a new reaction face was born

somebody draw this please. meme the FUCK out of this.

I have often wondered being how stupid the Left's ideas and policies are if they re not "politics" at all

Rather they are a group of secretly unspoken fetishists who think they are in a political group with policies etc , but are really there to get their fetishes fulfilled.

Swedish Leader : "Yes so we are going let a million ignorant uncivilized Africans into the country..."

(Voice in the crowd) : "so they will knock us off our bike in the park and drag us in the bushes and fuck us in the ass "

Swedish leader : " Wait , who said what I was just thinking?? "

>the faces on all those chimps

m80, I'm assuming you haven't dealt with these people. the only thing that stops them, breaks their stride, is a show of overwhelming force.

If they had perceived the woman to be a strong fighter to begin with, this would not have happened, hence it escalated to physical violence.

Old woman can ge tinto a physical altercation, which is really just a melee in which you can ( and with the odds being greater than saying 5%) get stabbed, no, its gun time.

Pulling the gun was the action that was most likely to end this altercation with the least amount of harm to you and yours. See how fast that situation deescalated? Immediately they back off.

Hence, show of overwhelming force> previous conceptions on target weakness.