Asian Invasion

What do we do about the Asian Invasian Sup Forums

If we begin impregnating Asian woman at a 10 to 1 ratio then fly out of their country then live a normal life for 18 years eventually the hapa brigade will go full Elliot 1488 and then the Chinese will stand no chance. It's a long play but it will work.

WWFDRD?
Fire up the engines of the interment camps and get these gooks out of the country.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>impregnating Asian woman
If she ain't white she ain't right. Go away.

impregnate their women but also impregnate white women.

>Implying pale skinny, shit genetics Sup Forums can even compete with Chang's money and plastic surgery.

Aside from chinese spies and "western asians", i dont really have a problem with asians
Sure, first gen viets and cambodians are insectiods, but their kids are usually pretty american
We have to force them to live near nogs so they will gentrify and learn to vote conservative

Global thermonuclear war.

Really have no idea why this isnt suggested more often in AFWM race traitor threads

Breed with them and create a superior new breed of human.

Invade Asia.
They'll never see it coming.

>impregnate their women
No.

>Breed with them and create a superior new breed of human.
No.

>Invade Asia.
>They'll never see it coming.
This. I want them to stop coming to our countries first.

A white could never look like this

Only way to stop them is to invade their country first.

Then subvert their government and see how they like it.

Good it looks fucking retarded.

>Only way to stop them is to invade their country first.
At first I didn't mind, but then more and more of them came here to "study" and never left. The blacks and spics are a problem but these gooks need to go.

blacks were already in australia

>blacks were already in australia
Stop sending me ugly pictures of gooks. They don't care about anyone who isn't Asian and they feel the need to kill any animal to feel superior.

Yes.

My girlfriend is Chinese and spent her childhood working in her immigrant parent's store in the hood.

She surpasses even me in racist feeling.

Actually, some of the boongs really fucking hate negros here now they're becoming numerous.