Its Saturday Night, how are you doing?

Its Saturday Night, how are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hHwFk7webA
youtube.com/watch?v=9RwVJVjjNA4
youtube.com/watch?v=TSCvUoZI2QM
youtube.com/watch?v=sKTog0XtSmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doing fine. Watching the Rangers hopefully move on to the next round.

Just another holy lonely night for me.

I took sleeping pills, but too many. had that weird effect where it goes opposite and make you crazy.

I'm all twitchy and comforable with anime bangers on

just fine, what about u

Too busy trying to get that goddamned mountain to move.

Hope you get better soon user.
youtube.com/watch?v=4hHwFk7webA

drinking a mixture of jim beam and nos, while asking taiga to play random anime. just finished episode 1 of rakudai, not bad.

You're not Takumi.

But I fixed the water pump at the cabin and remade the pumphouse for it. Fuck plumbing.

How come M7 is the Macross with the most Heart and Soul.

I went to work at 6am

I got back at 7:30pm

I have a glass of tequila in hand while I watch Re:Creators

I go back to work at 7am tomorrow.

I'm fairly sure this shit is going to kill me. I wouldn't even feel that bad about it since my DnD group, the only thing that made me feel human any more, just broke up.

Well, onward to the penguins for you.

>I wouldn't even feel that bad about it since my DnD group, the only thing that made me feel human any more, just broke up
Same. I would almost ask if you were my friend but he's unemployed. Look for a game on Roll20. Also /5eg/ on /tg/ is a good place to find games, assuming you're playing 5th edition.

I'm actually basically foreverGM and have been for 3 years now doing Deathwatch and Pathfinder.

I might try and get on the wagon in 6 months or so. I've just come to the realization that I can't handle people, even people that are my actual best friends. The fucking drama drives me nuts. I signed up to tell stories and have fun with buddies not be a politician/mental counselor.

>not be a mental counselor
Yeah when my group broke up last week I had to drive one of the players home. When we got there he started crying and asked me to come inside where he gave me this 20 min talk about how life isn't fair and DnD is the only way that he interacts with other humans anymore and wah wah. I didn't really have much to tell him besides "In my experience, you stop caring about loneliness after a decade or so."

I just smoked a cigarette and now I'm watching anime until I fall asleep. I'm feeling pretty comfy desu.

do you think with the new season of twin peaks there is a chance of an anime adaptation

I more or less had to do the same thing with my youngest player. His work is a nest of snakes backstabbing each other and legitimately ruining each other's lives for personal advancement. There are only so many ways I can tell a crying drunk guy at his first job that yeah, that's how it actually kind of is in the real world and you just have to get used to it.

>mfw trying to juggle a bunch of shit and find some time to actually watch anime

>tfw finals are coming soon and I'm barely passing half my classes
Oh, well.

Alright, just finished the amazon trio arc of sailor moon while bouncing between that and masion ikkoku.
It's cold here tonight so I have jammies on and will make some popcorn soon.
Also listening to this atm youtube.com/watch?v=9RwVJVjjNA4

>it's almost may
Hot fuck this year has been going by quick.
Do I need to watch the first installment to know what's happening in M7?

Same pal, I downloaded Uchouten Kazoku since it started and have been so busy I haven't even touched it. It was depressing to see that episode 2 was already downloaded. At this pace the season is gonna end by the time I get to watch something.

I bought some beer but I'm so tired from working all week(including today) that I can barely finish one. Going to bed.

I'm actually having the opposite problem. My friend recently got obsessed with DnD and now won't stop bugging me to play. I just want to relax dammit, not spend my evening after work sitting around a table rolling dice.

Drifting.
youtube.com/watch?v=TSCvUoZI2QM

Dave Rodgers is the greatest man that ever lived.

Watching Gladiator while browsing Sup Forums

>watching anime
>0 AD +2017

>Pathfinder
[obligatory shit taste comment]

But losing your group sucks. I've been without one for about three years now.

Have you considered actually trying it, rather than just talking shit?

I finally got around to finishing Macross 7

It is the best macross

youtube.com/watch?v=sKTog0XtSmE

What's the difference between Saturday Nights and other nights?

I don't have to deal with other people on Saturday nights, or the rest of the day for that matter. So naturally I've been sitting around for the past 3 hours drinking hot chocolate and reading YKK.

I mean, you could try and form your own opinion on it rather than just saying "waah i dont wanna."
Or you could sit here and complain on the internet.
Up to you, really.

Just quit my job a couple of days ago due to moving soon, finished my entire backlog and struggled to find any more series to read and watch, and currently bored and depressed because the lack of things to do. Need help.

I quit alcohol and now I'm bored.

Poor choice

Try heroin or cocaine.

Programming a game in Unity and playing LLSIF.

I'm not sure if 7 was the best Macross (too long and dragged way too much in the early middle) but Basara certianly is the best Macross character.

>Do I need to watch the first installment to know what's happening in M7?
no

>Do I need to watch the first installment to know what's happening in M7?
Not really. Just keep in mind a few characters from the original is also in 7 and what happens in the original is a pretty big deal, lore wise.

>I'm not sure if 7 was the best Macross
It is.

Basara's official tier list:
Music > Whales > Sybil > Gamlin > Mylene

Taking a 40$/hour job as night class teacher

Wrong
Music>Whales>Sybil>VF-19>Gamlin>Mylene

Why does /m/ hate 7?

For me no other macross comes even close to 7.
7 is exactly what macross should be, just POWER TO THA MUSIC through the whole thing.
All the others are just trying to be way too realistic for me.