Sup Forums meet up and fight general /PMUFG/

Anybody else tired of all the shit talking and want to just get it on? How can we organize this? My idea would be to have all geographic locations meet at central meet ups and post the results. I don't really talk shit, I do shit. So any like minded fucks out there got the metal to settle some shit? Let's discuss.

Nazi's vs Commies
Niggers vs whites
Faggot trannies vs CIS
Roasties vs. Trad Thots

Whatever. We should be having this event. Show up, register, and fight. No weapons, no pussy shit, and no rules. Good old fashion dueling.

What do you say faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHSyl9BWMTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine meeting your enemy at dawn, and shutting their mouth for good by the light of the rising sun.

Pick the undisclosed location, and finally bash that niggers teeth out of his head.

A calm majestic scene to do battle. Give that commie faggot the chance to bash the fash, and then cripple his entitled ass for life.

Winners get to strut around with their flag waved high and clam the dominance this place likes to tease us with.

Is it possible? Do the larping loud mouth niggers on this board actually have the testicular fortitude to show up and go until the last man stands?

>Why the sideways pics user?

Because that is what the scene will look like from your prospective if you wake up from the beating you get faggot.

Yeah, this is america. Someone will end up shot.

We will organize armed security and search and remove all weapons before the fights.

>FBI general

Post a location faggot, and a Sup Forumstard will show up and help you with all those excess teeth you are looking to get removed.

>No weapons
>old fashion dueling.
Pick one pussy.

>HURR DURRR HONEYPOT THREAD

Is that your excuse for not facing your adversary?

don't hurt kitty

>say that to my face not online see what happens

>No weight classes either nigger.

I don't need a pistol or a sword to have a duel. My H2H skills are enough. Can you say the same? Are you sure of your self? Fuck around and find out.

Faggot OPs v. anons

Nigger are you unironically trying to start a fight club

>We will organize armed security

This the thread. If Bullshido can do it, why can't we?

>My H2H skills are enough.

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you edgy mutts. I guess the 56% genetics really do take a hit on your mental health.

>Faggot OP is an user.

I'm not in America but if you organise some sort of fight between whatever hobos, niggers and junkies show up for this thing you should livestream it.

Or maybe worldstar hiphop is more your style.

Nah, he's onto something

that picture is garbage. the meme with the middle fingers, the animals seem to know what that means. dogs evoke shame when it's used. or get scared. cats attack it. this cat knows what is being pictured. youre not even supposed to bathe cats. we've all seen those "aha the animal fucked up and knows it" pics. but you fucked around. who is that nigger? let's do that to him unexpectedly during the middle of making a dookie

OP are you in SoCal?

Rules 1 and 2 newfag. No wonder you don't know...

I'm trying to get one of these nigger loving faggot jew shills to meet me somewhere so I can break their fucking bones and make them think twice about EVER shitting up this board again. Don't want to slide the important threads with this shit, but I have been thinking about this for a while. I wonder if any other anons have been too.

>EU memeflaggot has no bantzz, no fight skills, and wonders why his whole region is getting cucked.

of course. it's Sup Forums. maximum jews are always enabled and are working here. OP pic is shooped. the cat is real. no human hands are there in the original. the knife is also added. disgusting

>Don't want to slide the important threads with this shit
>important threads

i read that as come fight me on Pubg.

I don't claim to be mentally healthy leafbro. I browse Sup Forums all day.

>help you with all those excess teeth you are looking to get removed.
I got five, combination of car accident falling off a roof falling off a ladder...are you guys dentists? That's SOOOO cool.

Maybe if you could somehow stop people from using weapons and random passerbys from interfering, sure.

You eurofags need security to leave your house without getting culturally enriched.

WSHH is for niggers that sucker punch and run.

I'm all for recording and posting results. You don't have to be in the US. Organize your own events in your own locations. This is brainstorming. Nothing is set.

set it up in Somalia, film it n post it online

we had fight club in high school
> da popo shut it down
thing the fbi wont show up toyour shit show
> god i hate you all

NorCal.

Soon we will have another Olympic games and le 56 percent will win le 90 percent of the medals. Also the white birth rate is 61 percent and on the rise. At least be accurate with your bullshit.

I'll be their in fifteen minutes fag bring your whole squad I don't give a fuck.

are u a nignog or a beaner?

Rule 1 has always been a screen to release Sup Forums.org from any liability. Rule 2 doesn't apply to me.

>norcal
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dude, let's start a fight club

FAGGOT

What part?

I get $2000 a week to spar light heavyweights and hw. I'll waive it for any user that wants a go, but you have to sign a release and consent to me recording it and posting it on YT.

Get a mutt here

That the dig. Niggers will brag to their friends, and faggots will tell all their family members in case they wide up maimed. The purpose of this thread is to work that shit out.

>Olympic games

Can we just do VR chat? Othewise I'd have to get craned out of my room

Think you replied to the wrong post, but I agree.

>Niggers

>tfw no rules means teleportation is allowed.

>leaf
kys maplefaggot

Stop fighting other regular citizens. Kill your politicians instead.

Whiteboy through and through.

Listen ymous, I'm a female Trad knockoff, why can't I duel with guns?

Sierra Nevadas

So why are you acting like a nigger?

You've already broken the first two rules faggot
Way to go

replying to an idiot jew trying to fish your response and fuck with you hurr durrr

where from faggot, there are no white people left in ca except inbred hillbillies in the mountains

So how long have you worked for the FBI???

locations in usa: atl, los ang, new York.

tyler durden for each big city in us

Let's establish if we are enemies.

Yeah, kitty just did what kittys do! Didnt mean to make a mess!

Fuck off, you glow-in-the-dark fag. Thread saged.

>calling out your online nigger enemies
>acting like a nigger

nice try

>Commies
>No weapons
Those faggots would bomb our staging area. This is a pipedream.

>Yeah, kitty just did what kittys do! Didnt mean to make a mess!
You are a violent nigger nothing more.

>HEY GUYS WANT TO GET TOGETHER AND PHYSICALLY ASSAULT PEOPLE?

/thread

Come to the hills. I'm your billy.

This jew fears white masculinity

>Come to the hills. I'm your billy.
What state are you in?

Los Angeles but can travel to LV if expenses are covered.
None
BTW, I'm 209-0
Here's what you're in for:
youtube.com/watch?v=wHSyl9BWMTg

>white

That's a start, but we need locations in the midwest, and more on the east coast. NorCal anons need to have a location as well. Washington, Oregon, Nevada all need their shot at shutting up the niggers and Jews. This time, we won't lose.

This is some of the best shitposting iv'e ever seen, well done.

Los Angeles 818

Cowards are not invited.

Ah yes, the great 56% meme. Showing an inability to analyze statistics, because apparently when 56% of the total population identifies as white, that means people are only 56% white, as the meme portrays.

read the thread dipshit. also u have to be 18+ to be on this site

Ain't it just. File it under "thing's that'll never happen".

>Los Angeles 818

Get fucked Jews.

>Charlie
>Pay my expenses

You don't want this.

I dont know about settling anything, but I missed my chance in highschool to get in a real man to man fight. Ive been itching to know what it feels like. I just want to join some sort of fight club bullshit to be honest.

Southern Illinois area. I can do it on the weekends and tuesday. Otherwise ive got college and work. As long as there's no weapons or police involved, I'd be down for meeting up.