White Optics All-Time-Low

Look at this man. Clearly a poltard. Clearly one of you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejNhX7PgeGo

Now we get to watch him lose EVERYTHING. More than he can give. This random south american family will now basically live off the sole hardship of this one far right extremist.

Do you faggots not understand that your "Hitler did nothing wrong!" larp has long-lasting, and devastating self-destructive consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOCymgFZsw4&t=1s
globalnews.ca/news/3834856/man-viral-abbotsford-racist-rant-video-sentenced/
vimeo.com/58226569
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not knowing how to hide your powerlevel is a sign of newniggery

nobody here would do this except all you underage faggots

The absolute STATE of alt-righters

Glad to be a Liberalist

Isnt that the ultimate plan? That you magically do something like this in a great white collective with no one to stop you? Still waiting for that special day huh like Mr. Isis investigator. Just hang in there buddy. Any minute now Im sure.

Being the alt-right is sign of EXTREME sexual frustration. Extreme.

death squads when?

Im so s-startled!

amen, i love karl marx

Report and Sage every last off topic and troll threads.

Classical liberalism is the antithesis of Karl Marx.

If you altered the communist manifesto by replacing "bougeousie" with Jews and proletariat with "aryan race" I guarantee you Alt-Right morons would like it. Trust me, it's actually been tried already.

The guy's a terrorist. I don't understand why everyone is so upset.

but if a nigger does this he is misunderstood

This is either fake or the guy is crazy. In both cases he deserve the rake, what a fucking tard

He has more balls than you, pussy.

Can you imagine how alt-righters would react if a black man attacked a white guy with a baseball bat calling him cracker or honky?

Yall are a bunch of fucking hypocrites

not hiding your power level, he deserved it.

That's because white people are valuable. We don't care about subhumans. Ethnostate when?

Its not off topic faggot. Youre just mad because hes one of you, and now his life is OVER. LMAO.

"H-hide your power level bro.." Yeah keep hiding faggots.

You're kidding right? That shit literally happens every hour in the US.

LOL FUCKING LEAF!

>far right extremist
No such thing. It's just normalcy/truth. Anything done for that cause is just and never "extreme."

Acquire gf when? Never lmao. You kids are fuckin losers. My gf is blue eyed and sexy btw.

Normalcy BAHAHAHA is that why you call anyone whos not in your little socially ostracized cult, normies?

Hello Sargon.

It looks like you forgot use this after getting rekt buy dickie xD

>Make Fedoras Trad Again

GTFO nigger

Canadians are retarded. Haha

Yeah hes a real mans man attacking a unarmed south american family with their 14 year old soon.

Hes just another pussy like you kids who cant deal with Change. Thanks obama =(

Lets take a look at another example of a right wing canadian who "exposed his power level"

youtube.com/watch?v=AOCymgFZsw4&t=1s

>saying "y'all"
>uk flag
cringe

>Have you even read Locke?

Tabula rusa is for literal brainlets or children.

Which are you?

Dumbass, anyone with an IQ above room temperature doesn't pull shit like that on innocent families. If he genuinely wanted to make a difference and not vent his mindless rage, he'd be targeting sexual deviants or known drug dealers.

Being far right is a good sign that you're mentally ill. Most far right people are schizophrenics, have low IQ, are autistic, have little to no friends, suffer from depression, etc.

And heres his apology video after he went to jail, aww hes sorry. It was a mistake.

globalnews.ca/news/3834856/man-viral-abbotsford-racist-rant-video-sentenced/

>Do you faggots not understand that your "Hitler did nothing wrong!" larp has long-lasting, and devastating self-destructive consequences.
weak stupid people do stupid things
what a fucking surprise
also this thread is cancer and OP is a faggot

>Implying the world isn't run by Jews
>Implying communism isn't a Jew creation

Shove your muh horseshoe theory right up your ass.

No if a nigger did this he would have shot and robbed then man and raped the women.

Hes one of you. Hes your movement in motion rofl. Like Jr here.

Is this the white version of "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong"

vimeo.com/58226569

To start a revolution one has to give up everything, his family, his property, his dreams, his future, all for the act of something to very unlikely happen. Leftist, Democrats, and Communist do not understand this nor will they ever understand this. How was America made? By the colonist and our Founding Fathers who gave up everything, so they could be free of tyrannical rein from Britain. How did Napoleon rise into power? He gave up everything he once owned, and his reputation to lead an army of peasants, angered middle classmen, and old veterans who also wanted change.

This is why what you shareblue and leddit faggots fail to demoralize the awoken. Leftism will never win for it never sacrifices anything, but the valuables of others, nationalism will almost always win because it puts family. and fatherland at risk of failure and destruction. Realize this and embrace it my brothers. Our time will come and when it does you will know.

Why, you just described dylan roof. A hero of the alt right who killed innocent harmless old people for his "Great white vengeance"

What's a power level?

He didn’t even hit them.

Are you from Salon?

>mfw there are terrorists in my country

I have a serious question, in this situation if the dude begins swinging his bat at me and I stab him will I go to prison?

A FUCKING LEAF irl

Define innocent please. There's no such thing.

Shoot to kill, user. Not slice and be nice.

You already lost dumbass.
>Anyone who isnt austitic and LONELY like me must be jidf and shareblue shills. Fucking reddit.

You guys are fucking lonely and depressed and thats the end of the story.

radical leafs

No I just thought that equal force would be better but idk if a bat is the same as a knife or do people categorize as a melee weapon.

sorry If it's a dumb question

When your boss gives you a promotion, people generally like that change. When niggers ruin your country in every aspect, people generally don't like that change.

Nope not innocent at all. They where all activists and one was a government goon.

Some old boomer in a vice Doc "We're begginning to show.. a little bit of our POWER LEVEL" FUCKING LOL. Thats the fucking altright. Old rotting boomer and his power level. That motherfucker doesnt even know who Gouy is.

Goku*

When youre fucking lonely and depressed, get a fucking gf you loser.

You talking about azzmador?

You have just proven my point. You finish to the end or don't start at all. I can tell you're either a woman or a LARPer or a LARPer soyboy. Please kill yourself and get off this board. Ree.

this man saves canada

wtf is that les stroud

>16 post by this ID
>post three times in a row
>No it's you guys that don't have lives even though I come here to post constantly in a fit of butthurt
What did OP mean by this?

Post a review of your sex doll?

So. You're here to bait for yous. How original.

Look at his lanky fucking legs bro. You just pull out a bat of your own and you beat him into mush. I could have probably just taken the bat from him and killed him with it desu.

Fucking kek

Crisis actor, typical Libshit propaganda

So you have any actual arguments or are you going to strawman all day

>white lib acts crazy on camera
>"innocent" brown man films the lib acting crazy
>proceeds to upload the video and blame right wingers for actions they never commited

I own your board faggot and your womans pussy, butthole and throat. Im sated. Youre sexually frustrated to the maximum. You cant take anymore.

>Canada
>Free
dude fuck free speech lmao

Why didn't Abdul pull out a glock and blast him?

OP is a nigger

Oh I bet ;-)

I really doubt that. I bet you are a loser that smells bad.
Each of your post reeks of butthurt.
Where are the bantz?

>baseball bat
>black man
basketball bat

Sex dolls are more of an alt-right thing, you faggots wont shut up about them. "Have you taken the doll pill user, yeah fuck woman, synthentic wombs when?"

Pity is my strongest feeling for the alt-right. (larping neo-nazis)

CONDUCTOR

We don't know the story of both of these vids.

I also got once triggered by a nigger on our local train station and i punched that nigger nearly to death.
If someone would have started filming it the moment i outraged on him, i would have pretty much looked similar dumb to the people watching the video.
It's all about to show the whole story and not the cutted one.

Everyday 80 whites are killed by blacks

>canadian

bro, no one cares

These people come to Sup Forums because they're desperate for attention and we're easy to bait. I mean here I am. I KNOW this is bait and I'm still bumping it. Should probably just move on to another thread.

There was another one of these in bc with a black woman the other week. I suspect Jews.

Ofc you need to believe that becase youre some fucking lonely butter churner in the south.

No one cares what you doubt buddy. Youre fucking lonely lmao. I have sexy gf, I dont give a shit what you say lmao. Im sated son.

You do realize you can type the word "sage" in the options field and post a thread without bumping it, right?
Are all leafs this retarded?

this is clearly another fake hate crime, kys shill, saged

Hitler did one thing wrong, he didn't kill every single kike

Yeah lets let ISIS members back into the country, we can rehab them to be productive members of society? Who's the real delusional schizo autistic faggots? Yeah thats right it's (You)

Now fight me cunt!

Blacks are disgusting. I honestly can't believe anyone finds these half gorillas attractive enough to breed with them. The horrible features of a negroid face and their endless inferiority complex makes it no wonder they're the most hated race on earth by far.

You are literally attempting to do the same against anyone who disagrees with you.
Did you eat paint chips as a kid? You sound slow.

Rofl white race doesnt even exist. You faggots can spout off all the racist shit you want. Take a good look at reality. At the universe and Karma. This is whats waiting for you. Not Dotr. But the acceptance that the so called white "Race" descended from albinism. A deficieny disease. Coming from the latin word albus. Literally meaning white.

You got nothing kid. Nothing personal.

But you actually are lonely. Are you not? Do you have gf? you dont. Youre lonely kid. I know the truth hurts, but its true.

LMAO

Your ancestors were exiled rapists and thieves. White ppl didnt even wnat them. Exiled lmao.

I'm shitposting off my phone while at a very busy airport while on a business trip with colleges.
I WISH I was at hope enjoying coffee, weed and shitposting in comfort instead of out working.
You are a shareblue nigger literally paid to post here because you couldn't find a real job because you are a failure at life.

Next time there will be a camera and you will go to jail

Why are you compensating so hard on an anonymous indonesian waterpark enthusiast forumn?

Aww im sucha failure that I dont live in the shithole inbred south oh no. Youre fucking lonely kid.

lmao I'm from Denver and I bet I make more than you