Project Veritas Twitter video

What the actual hell Sup Forums? The only thread about this was up with 41 replies and died off really soon.
Anyways, Veritas released this video 9 hours ago, and it reveals and I quote
> "A Project Veritas undercover investigation has revealed a senior network security engineer at Twitter suggesting that his company turns over the private communications and deleted tweets of President Donald Trump to the Department of Justice. If true, it is yet unknown whether Twitter is voluntarily disclosing this sensitive information or acting under a court order. Twitter is currently in the midst of defending itself from left-leaning criticism that President Trump hasn’t been removed from the enormous media platform for violations of Twitter’s Terms of Service."
>Send the private DMs of Trump to the DOJ
who are these fuckwads that will go to such an extreme and undermine the president? Course media aint gonna say shit on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUtr7fNwagg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=45s&v=GDp7SXhqC5g
thedailybeast.com/james-okeefes-big-money-donors-revealed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shameless self bump

another shameless self bump, this needs to get going.

come on I cant keep shamelessly self bumping myself

Reeeee stop with the slide threads.

thanks for the heads up, have a bump

thanks Portugal bro

this is an egregious display of power

well the patriot act mandates that they hand over that information. where’s the shock here? the fact that the act hasn’t been yet repealed?

We need to start memeing something about this. I don't know what exactly the direction should be but something to BTFO of Twitter.

Ya know I forgot about that shit legislation. But still this is just fucked beyond belief.

Bump for posterity

>handing private conversations over with the sitting president of the united states

that is actually treason

The digits speak the truth

Bumpity bump bump bump

shameless self bump even moreso

Checked and rekt

Good info, but what can we do?

>What the actual hell Sup Forums? The only thread about this was up with 41 replies and died off really soon.
it's the shills, mapleanon
can't you tell?

Pack your bags Gentlemen. It's time to take this country back.

have a bump leaf

The shills have usually never been able to destroy a thread even ones that were more damning than this.

have a bump

Get the fuck in here, all of Silicon Valley is about to go down

Bump. The storm is coming.

Trip Bump

Wtf so twitter admits to leaking POTUS's private conversations and deleted posts to the DoJ? Sounds like this could become somwthing as big as the wiretapping scandal and the thing with fusionGPS.

Witnessed and checked.

Twitter fucked up

more self bumping

i mean, if the doj has a warrant then there really isn't anything trump can do. i assume trump knows the doj is looking there, but then again there probably isn't much in there.

Mental illness thread.

A warrant based on what evidence

Get raked.

>88
Nice. Been packed for awhile, just watching and waiting.

Fuck all those slide threads

Bump. This is majorly fucked- we need a severe autismo or political nerd to see this. Thanks for the info, user!

Project Veritas? Propaganda bullshit. Fake news. No one cares. Have a sage.

Google is under threats of a class-action lawsuit right now. I wonder what will happen to Twitter once this fully breaks.

Gas the Kikes. Race War Now.

I see you have arrived Shariablue

Bump

You seem stable.

A copy of the DMs that are sent to @realdonaldtrump are automatically sent to DOJ
This is not really news tho, it was known since he was elected

That doesn't make sense. Why would Trump have "private communications" on the Twitter platform, which is not a private or secure communications platform to begin with? "Deleted tweets" would presumably already be backed up by various archiving services as well as the government's own spyware itself, so that would also be irrelevant.

Bump for a jew free 2020.

Tell us why your take holds more weight than video of a guy saying things. Go.

We all know that twatter does this shit, its funny hearing them admit it out loud though

BUMP BUMP BUMP!
SILICON VALLEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's more that Twitter is deliberately trying to undermine the sitting president by submitting everything to the DOJ. Plus again as said, they are admitting it on camera, and in public.

you're telling me that people who signed terms of service that say that Twitter can review their private messages are going to be upset that Twitter is viewing their private messages? Stop the Press....

Dude, normies have no idea how the internet or any company that operates on the internet work

Bump

Again, it's that twitter is cooperating with the DOJ just to undermine the current sitting president. Twitter has no business in being involved with the government generally speaking. Of course that obviously isn't true.

Honestly, I think PV entire America Pravda series has largely gone ignored. It's shit to see how easy it is to just sweep it under the rug because it's not on normie radar.

Fake and gay nothingburgers yummy yummy no wonder you had to self bump this 50 times.

You disingenuous cock.

Bump.

This

B A M P
A
M
P

very nice

Will this cause Twitter’s stock price to go down?

>GDp7SXhqC5g
You mean the Veritas video or the one you linked.

Veritas video

Bump

Depends if the story spreads even more, and twitter makes a statement on it. But don't count on it. Due to the media silence on this.

>Project Veritas

Fuck, hopefully trump tweets about it. That would get it some attention.

FUCK TWITTER

Trump making a tweet about it, is a surefire way to tank Twitters stocks, and seriously damage their PR. But again don't bet on it.

>another cut up video with some literal who
>trump using twitter for private communication
Wowww twitter complying with a DOJ request omg!
Quite literally nothing, o'keefe is so useless he needs to actually do something besides beg for donations.

Every time one of these videos dropped fag act like it even matters, he ruined his credibility ages ago

imagine if its part of Trumps fake news awards, exposing people to real investigative journalism that went totally ignored

Do you really have an expectation of privacy with DM or otherwise on Twitter?

You should, but I'm sure their lawyers put enough fine print in their terms of service that they will say they did nothing wrong.

The guy's still totally getting fired for the embarrassment to the company.

Here's a sheckel, go shill on another thread

Bump

I already am betting on it and need aTwitter’s stock to get SHITTED to make my money back.

These thirsty boys give up all this information in the hopes of getting laid by these Veritas qts.

bumperino

>Previously undisclosed donors listed in Project Veritas’s annual tax filings reviewed by The Daily Beast include Sears Roebuck heiress Nina Rosenwald, an investor and top executive at the William Rosenwald Family Fund. The foundation, and Rosenwald, are major donors to American Jewish and Zionist organizations

thedailybeast.com/james-okeefes-big-money-donors-revealed

Classic response from the retard who actually values O'keefe and his "work". Literally faker news than cnn

Fucking faggot kill yourself retard

hmm even you're saying CNN is fake news? I guess not even the left likes CNN

Also I love that the only shill argument for Veritas is that they edit the videos.
>just

> and he told our undercover journalist just days ago look at date like wtf veritas get your shit straight

Fucking hate twitter

Totally shocking, another propaganda machine for kikes to manipulate retards.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill/the left
Go jump off a bridge you waste of space, better yet go back to the_donald

You can make anyone say anything by chopping up the video you retarded kike.

Shills everywhere these days

these guys are so thirsty for a date, and next thing you know, they're taking down the President? LOL pathetic

but seriously, who even uses Twitter these days? it's a total echo chamber, they've banned too many people lol, idiots

This Is Big!!! Get In Here!!!
He is throwing bombshell videos for the next several days and you anons need to pay attention!
He was on Savage Nation show, Live today! What we thought is true of twatter and more, now We Have Proof! Its worse than you think!
Get Behind Veritas. I was waiting for this thread!

Bump

O'Keefe puts on a cheap wig and just talks to these tards face-to-face in a restaurant.
Have they been paying any attention or is the liberal bubble that pervasive?

David Brock is a faggot cunt

Bumping, bumping!!
Wake up Faggots!!!!!!!
Get in Here!!!!!!!!!!

bump

!

Liberalism is quite the drug isn't it?

real or not?
how the get this shit to public?

Love Type O Negative. Peter was the ultimate rock star.