Just a reminder that if blacks wasn’t here America’s music culture would be boring as hell

Just a reminder that if blacks wasn’t here America’s music culture would be boring as hell

Feel free to thank us any time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tU-c06Zsq1Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnt5K2kEs20
youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
youtu.be/0FdNlhZAYBE
youtube.com/watch?v=WgaQC7B3GIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=tU-c06Zsq1Y

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Report and saget all off topic and troll threads.

bump. stick to playing with the trailer park fuck-pig, cletus.

oh no no idiotic lyrics or twerking what would we ever doooo...

White man takes anything the nigger man makes and makes it 20x better

Now. It would be something between bluegrass, country and vocal groups.

but the best music has no blacks

You must not know who jd crowe keith whitley hank williams
Buck ownes lefty frizzel alison krauss george jones etc are. Kys

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnt5K2kEs20

Just a reminder that if cocaine and affirmative action didnt exist bruno mars wouldnt have a music career

1. White people produce their music. Even then, look at the Hot 100 right now. It's all Charlie Puth, Ed Sheeran and Imagine Dragons. Personally, I dislike them, but I dislike these two monkeys, too.

2. Most Sup Forumsacks listen to electronica or metal. Most conservatives listen to country or classical. Those genres have a lot of niggers in them, do they?

3. I'm listening to Hatsune Miku right now. WOW! How am I doing that? It's not even American music, but I'm listening to it, anyways! I must be a wizard.

>America’s music culture would be boring as hell
LOL NO

They aren't black. Mixed mitts always saying they bantu.

Thanks again for corrupting our youth, you dirty fucking niggers.

Nig Nog Trash music is not worth anything.

The mere presence of niggers in your country means Disease and crimes.

Metal is based more on classical music than nigger blues, so the only really good genre has nothing to do with niggers.

Whitey would have figured it out eventually.

This. Most of the good metal originated in Europe anyway.

>tfw my favorite music is all boomer/veitnam rock
i.e. rolling stones, CCR, the Doors ect ect

The banjo comes from Africa, this video doesn't really help your case.

You are clearly jewish, not black. Won't be long until all the goyim know and drag you out into the streets, schlomo.

We know, hebe.

youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
we can have our own monkeys

fuck off nigger

>hatsune miku
rin kagamine best girl
>blond
>blue eyes
>loli

My god why are Niggers always so convinced that their cultural "contributions" are worth something beyond that multi billion dollar industry that just sells whatever is more crass and obnoxious than the last thing because desensitized kids need a stronger fix. Tell me about the black Bach? Im still waiting for him to appear.

youtu.be/0FdNlhZAYBE

AYE MANG DO DA SCOOBY DOOBY W00T W00T!!!!!

Only to you - you need drama to keep you interested. There are thousands of artists that have nothing to do with blacks. vid related:
(sigur ros - inni mer syngur vitley singur)
youtube.com/watch?v=WgaQC7B3GIE

Oh you mean the genre that is so full of trash and degeneracy that has no actual intrinsic value except how to make money.

You know OP is just someone poking us with sticks, getting us riled up and keeping us frothing at blacks, right?

James Brown invents funk, Michael Jackson invents pop music. Check mate, white race