Is cuisine political Sup Forums?

Black people keep spouting this lame "whites season their food with water" meme and it got me thinking. Black people create some of the most unhealthy food possible. Its why their obesity rate is 47%, highest in the country. They obviously know nothing about cooking. Is fine cuisine inherently white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_trade
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&t=1s
news.gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, the best cuisine is white cuisine.

why are we reading so deep into some stupid shit some nigger tweeted about, were you really that insulted by such a tame statement that you had to spend time looking up statistics just to prove white people make the best food cause niggers are fat

>havarti

my nigga

>blacks
>creating anything but an increase in crime

>typical white cusine. A doobie dog

I prefer how the spanish season things, put sazon on everything. Tastes pretty good man, you can turn cheap food into a palatable dish with that shit.

I'm afraid the best cuisine is east asian cuisine.

I hate they these American nogs say this shit mean while nowhere else on earth can they even grow food

Take away their aid and watch how quickly that whole continent implodes. Same with their EBT here.

Diet growing up shifts your iq go figure

It's because whites understand the concept of simple, portable lunch foods while niggers, spics and chinks insist on bringing their smelly national dish to school or work everyday.

Someone made a brilliant summary about how it's a psyop to attribute white stuff with blandness and nigger shit with "vibrancy" by implying white food is bland, tasteless shit while niggers make food with actual flavor, which is a ludicrous thing to posture in the first place. You get what I'm trying to say. Someone have the screencap?

They do that here with paki food by amalgamating it with indian food

The problem is deep

Sage this nigger tier slide thread
Learn to sage faggots!

>sage
too spicy for you white boy?

There's a reason why slave food is spicy. They were given the leftovers and needed to cover the horrible taste of the rotten meat etc, with spices.

It's an american thing because you, 56%ers, are a 2 centuries old country.

Apefricans don't know anything about spices, they don't know anything about food or cooking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_trade

Yeah pungency and flavor are not the same thing, dumbass.

Any nigger cooking that claims theres "blackfood" is retarded in the US the dishes are copied from French/Spanish or just White southern food.

Hell even ebonics is straight just southern talk bastardized by niggers. Niggers are useless and only put here as a test for humans too recognize subhuman shitskins don't belong in the modern age they have such a weak genetic value.

Post food. Chili is a good start.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

for me its ghoulash

>t. rotten shark eater

Nigger BBQ is out of this world desu senpai

ay rrrmao. how's life in canada chang?

So they taste better than they smell? Must be all that hard working muscles from running from cops and jumping fences I bet you have to slow cook them so they aren’t tough.

wow racist much?

The nego has underdeveloped taste buds much like their prefrontal cortex. It is attracted to salty and sweet and as such the negro cannot abstain from high calorie, high sugar, high fat foods.

This is why they love fried chicken, watermelons, candy, grape drink, ribs, etc.

The negro is a very primitive beast not suited for integration into society. It's pursuit of the base and craven desires of mammals borders on instinctual. Very much like it's need to assert dominance and rampant procreation.

A very underdeveloped creature the negro. Humans are encouraged to avoid at all costs.

>ghoulash
I'm making this next grocery trip later. That looks tasty.

Is this how white people excuse themselves for cooking shitily?

No cheese wallaby?

It's awesome, fairly cheap, and you'll have a lot of leftovers. The slav squatters from cu/ck/ shit on it all the time, but the USA and Canada posters have some awesome recipes.

>Take away their aid and watch how quickly that whole continent implodes
Actually it would return to its natural equilibrium of a whole lot less niggers

Is that pepperjack and jelly?

>white people don't season their food
>forgets their ancestors were traded so white people could buy spices

As sons of Cain growing any sort of plants are hard and almost useless. Black people can pick but that’s mostly Mexican genes.

>ancestors were traded
You mean ancestors traded. Most spices don't grow in europe and had to be acquired from other countries. Is there something wrong with trade?

Whites developed better food production and distribution technologies, and were more often able to rely on the use of cooling to preserve food. They also mastered curing (using salt and other chemicals to inhibit bacterial growth) and fermentation (innoculating food with good microbes to keep out the toxic ones).

Other cultures/civilization were inferior in these area, so eating shitty and/or spoiled food was much more common. As such, they came up with much more elaborate methods of using flavoring to make undesirable food taste good.

So, I think there's some truth to the meme, in the sense that Caucasian cultures had access to better/fresher foods that naturally tasted good, so there was less of an incentive to invest in adding rich/complicated flavors.

>cheap
>delicious
>nutritious
That's all that matters to me.

Don't worry about cu/ck/. Half of them are school shooters in the making.

Say what you will about niggers, but black cuisine is delicious.

Under the meat hombre

Most Americans complain only two pickles....

The Atlantic slave triangle.
But slaves in Africa for shiny beads
Take them to the New World and sell for spices/sugar
Sell Spices in Europe and pick up some more shiny beads

Black people always harp on about food like mac n cheese and fried chicken, but they didn't even invest those dishes. Same goes for BBQ.

Okra? That's just a vegetable. Cooking a vegetable isn't something mystical.

Spices, ideally, are used to enhance food; I get the feeling too many people use it to mask food.

>pizza
>sheperds pie
>steak and cheese
>fettuccine alfredo
>potpie
>burgers

White food is best food hands down

Food isn’t political at all. Black people just love making fun of white people.

Fuck off I am spanish and I would take a burger any fucking day over some fried chicken with grandma niggers magic soul touch

slaves had the worst of the food and often not very much of that.

fried chitlins would be awesome after working in the cotton fields all day.

now fat fried in fat isnt required because tractors and such exist and fat,salt and sugar is cheap. so go figure.

spicy = flavour as well as herbs and you are right there are some bland as fuck white people food which is inedible.

for this occasion my name is jamarkas naheem
because that shit is nasty.

There's no cheese under that meat.... you lying kangaroo.
I agree with americans on that, not enough pickles.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&t=1s

I don't know much about the spice trade except east india co. If this shiny bead trade was indeed true, then it was a mistake. Only a few merchants profited from that trade.

There is melted cheese you fence jumping beaner! I should know I fucking made it cunt

Also Cheese isn’t fluorescent orange in Australia

>burger is deeper than it is wide

Why do retards do this?

looks like kraft singles and bad meatloaf stuffed in a bun. foodstamps/10.

Yah, they got to lay off of the fast food, fried food, and over-eating a bit.

news.gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx

sam' fackin' well noice reebs there mate, lookeen fackin' well delish there mate

Pretty interesting actually. Guess it could explain a lot

LOL
Ok... there's cheese on your burger bogan.
Your balls are very sensitive.

Are you Spain Spanish or spic Spanish, because that’s the difference

The bun looks shit, the meat looks over cooked and also shit

>you fence jumping beaner
Don't turn into one of us. Save yourself.

>pizza is actually pizzabongo and from Ethiopia. Itailan invaders stole it
>Shepard’s pie is actually zulus pie and British invaders stole it from South Africa
>Ig: melaninmagic

Cunt is a term of endearment in Australia
Check out my cultural appropriation
Sandnigger sandwiches

fackin' cunt, don't yeough got sam' fackin'... burreetoes or sam' fackin shit to fackin'... steek up ye mathers cunt ye fackin' cunt? 'kin 'eell yer a fackin' roight bean eatin' fackin'... fackin' cunt you 'is, roight mate?

Are Italians white? If so you are correct. French food is a close second but Italians have the best cuisine hands down without any fucking question.

I guess you dont get the idea...

I like watermelon, but I have never had to learn how to speed process it to keep up with the demands of hungry niggers.
They lack a cultural identity so they lash out at those who have one. It's hard to have a history when three quarters of your people don't have a father.

>that webm
Imagine if he put that much effort into a job or career.

they fry everything and dip everything in ranch. literally disgusting eating habits. obesity+dia-fucking-betes

You're all fucking swine that know jack shit about food besides microwave tendies and hamburgers. White people's real contributions to food are lost on you slop gobbling animals.

Thought the thumbnail was from a Far Cry game with a guy shooting a golden Desert Eagle wtf

Learn how to cook and how to appreciate food you disgusting hog.

well if they are talking about the russians they are right. water is a traditional russian food. its a staple in russia. Even in the gulags the guards are nice enough to let you season your bread in precious water

French food is hailed by everyone to be the best. Italian is great, but it doesn't have the range and sophistication of French.

Well... it's cool i gess puto (also an endearment).

That doesn't looks good. Maybe you should try something diferent.

Im glad that most of maxicans doesn't know the cultural approprition term, is a big bullshit ...

funny and true but also sad

too many spices, can you even taste the food

>t. doesn't know about the tire jew
only because some tire selling niggers wanted to rate restaurants so people drove more and then would need tires sooner

Bogan fackin' cunt... Bidda shaht ye fackin' meaouf when yer fackin'... Wheen yer fackin' toalking ta mouiy, ya fackin' cunt.

Spain Spanish, also when you mean speak do you mean the half breeds that were supposed to be eradicated in the Inquisition and Reconquista of Mexico?

Yeah no shit. I'm probably a better cook than you. French is better cuisine.

Admittedly I'm Italian. However to say something like this does show a degree of misunderstanding about what both French and Italian food actually are. The regional variation of Italian food is huge and the heart and soul of French cooking is not in haute cuisine but in the provincial dishes that still shine as masterworks of the art.

why do white people keep bringing up the spice trade when the spices europeans were after was shit like nutmeg and cinnamon? they discovered actual spicy pepper in south america and except for the hungarians thought it was inedible.

delet this. goulash is a pepper stew, not fucking hamburger helper.

i bet you are the type of cunts who think foster is an aussie beer

I'm white and I had 3 fish fillets, a bunch of steamed broccoli and a protein shake for dinner. I'm going to go do another set.

Stop with this are italian's white meme. They were, just like the greeks, spaniards and albanians occupied by the arabs.
The question is to what degree do they have unsavoury racial features. As whites, we can tell who's white, and so Italy and Greece comes down to this instinct that all us whites have. All mongrels can obviously go back to Africa.

that's a harsh way to put it, but i know what you mean. after reading the essene gospel of peace and some more esoteric/occult literature on diet i turned to eating more raw, ripe food instead and eating only meat i hunt (deer) and sparingly grains and dairy.
my stomach has improved a million fold.
also sprouts like fucking insane for gains.

wot the fack did yew jahst fackin' say to mouiy you little cunt? O'll eev ye know oi greeduated toppa moi cless inna SASR, cunt mate

Look you half abbo kangaroo fucking prick the first first fucking thing I asked was if Italians were white. I'm not saying I am. I'm Italian. I was talking about food.
The French are most definitely fucking white and they have the (second) best food in the world.

Asian cuisine is not too bad

>However to say something like this does show a degree of misunderstanding
What a dumb assumption. I've probably cooked more French and Italian dishes than you.
Also I'm primarily German so I have no dog in the fight.

Yeah looks fucking great.

Mexican food culturally appropriated Spanish flavours Chu jus don’t know it mang

did you google australian special forces in google and pick the first one that comes ip. No one calls it SASR, its just SAS. Like the bongs. so we can blame all our fuck ups on them

Can't lie Latin American food is the fucking best

The Pajeet in my office was giving me shit today about eating spices and chilly. I accidentally power-level tripped and told him we subjugated his entire sub-continent for spices and tea and we'd be happy to do it all over again. I expect to hear from HR tomorrow, goddamn fucking pakis

I have a feeling we both at least do this for a living and honestly I'm not trying to break your fucking balls here I just make other assumptions about most of these guys eatting mainly lil' debby's. You probably do know your shit but just have different yet respectable opinion.

My main gripe with niggers, especially “African Americans”, is that they’re retarded. They lump all whites in one basket without even understanding there’s a world outside the US. The one real west African I work with hate ameriniggers. Slavery was a mistake. I’m rambling now. We wuz kangz n shiet.

That's exactly what I did actually haha. love you mate xx keep it aussie you fackin' cunt