Guys, just let SJWs ruin America and don't do anything about it because I need more material for my series

>Guys, just let SJWs ruin America and don't do anything about it because I need more material for my series

What did Metokur mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE&t=38m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=G904fNamVKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nihilist

What did OP mean by this thread?

metokur never said anything like this, I'm pretty sure you just want to keep pushing your shitty smuggy OC or you're just some guy that doesn't want metokur to chime in on the sargoy-spencer debacle.

Instead, this thread will now be about big titty goth gf.

Who that ejaculation machine?

Fighting for causes is for Reddit fags. Oldfags are nihilist that do it for the lulz.

Report off topic and troll threads.
Especially e celeb bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE&t=38m31s

>h-he didn't say it guise, f-fake news

I haven't seen this pic in 11 years

I like Jim, but his autistic fascination with the conversations that nobodies on the internet have is really a turn off. Those last 4 videos he did were fucking retarded.

>one post by this id

Sargon
Go to bed

>he bought a Sup Forums pass
>he's posting over an hour of video
kill yourself

Another thread in the catalog died so you could make this e-celeb bullshit.
Consider killing yourself to improve the state of Sup Forums OP.

Give?

It's timestamped you dumb redditor.

It's a 15 year old picture

>kekistan flag
>shitting on the one e-celeb to come out clean from all this
It's obvious he's trying to discredit Jim Probably part of another gay ass discord server raid.

Strawman. Not Metokur's argument at all. Pointing out that:
>Liberalism IS the problem
>Sargon has personality defiencies that make him incapable of leading a successful IRL movement
Is not the same as IRL politics is invalid

Saying that "your specific IRL movement is cringey and will fail" =/= saying that "ALL IRL movements are cringey and will fail"

I love how many fan bois Jim has, he would not even have to use his words to get this board to suck his cock. While at the same time, every eddy 12 year old is saying race war now, and the first to go on the day of the rope is the race traders, which is funny because jim is a race mixer

>jim doesnt have stances on issues
this is bullshit he just doesn't want to stand up and start to start a movement

Hi le epic sjw feminist troller xDD

OH SHIT GUYS, THIS DUDE PAID FOR A 4CHIN PASS. HE ALSO TAKES THE TIME TO PUT IN THE OPTIONS TO SHOW EVERYONE HE PAID MONEY FOR ONE. HE'S A BIG GUY.

post your face with timestamp

this guy is the biggest faggot. imagine being 30+ and still spending your days trolling irrelevant teenagers, obsessing over irrelevant twitter drama and making autistic videos on it. he's been doing this for well over a decade now. it's beyond sad.

Jim also didn't want to be TOO much of an asshole by telling the guy this upfront. He's not a complete sociopath.

Oh shit, we've got a VIP here guys.

Arguments found: .........

FUCKING THANK YOU. I want this piece of shit to either pick a side or stay the fuck out of political communities. This isn't 2007 anymore, there is no more room for this "I'm doing it for the lulz XD" bullshit. He relies on Sup Forums for views, but will never redpill his viewers who aren't aware of the JQ.

Ugu ugu turlu derps derps glllgllglgl

ugu

ugu

post estonia

Is the kekistan flag only used by shills?
Never punch right and never bring eceleb bullshit to this site.

This must Vee's thread.

It means you are retarded if you take it serous.

>what is for the lulz

He was paid to do it. And those people were "somebodies" compared to the vast majority of people he's covered.

TFW we forgot the lulz

Jim looks fine.

I skipped to 38m/31s, and I totally agree with Jim's argument summarized in after listening for 10 minutes
>WE GOTTA INFLUENCE THE POLITICIANS!!!
Sargon and his cuck friend really are delusional. Money influences politicians, not YouTube videos. Money, really, is why mass degeneracy is being pushed on the population. Even if Sargon's intentions were to make the world better, they have no idea where to begin to make the largest impact (i.e., the voters would be a good start). They're too full of themselves to understand how to make a difference, if they're even insincere.

if they're even sincere*

Its pretty amazing how divided people are on this. Half the people think Sargon is some messianic activist leader of the future, and half just see a dude that got repeatedly BTFOd develop a complex in excruciating detail.

This, and he isn't wrong.
The only reason the US is holding the line is because of Trump. The establishment won't allow another candidate like Trump to have a chance again. After 8 years we will have a Clinton or Bush in office again. They will open the flood gates and slowly burn every accomplishment of the west.

If you actually want to make a difference you are going to have to blow something up, or gas a entire city sized area.

inb4 v&

lmao that isn't him

hey sargon gonna make another video after getting spanked again in a debate about how you DIDN'T get spanked.

lol you nailed him bro, its all over

Who is it?

>krautfags so butthurt theyre shitposting on Sup Forums now
Give me your nipclips tho

Looks better than Sargon and when he's not making some retarded face or a cringeworthy pose then he's a solid 7/10 (could be 8/10 with less faggot tier hair) whereas Sargon averages 5 or 6/10 peaking at 7 when he really puts in the effort.
>t. a 6/10 who used to be a 3/10 who researched how women rate men in order to not be such an ugly motherfucker
I still need to get back in shape if I want to be a 7 or 8/10 but I don't have too great of a smile so I don't think I could reach 9/10 without becoming quite the physical specimen. 10/10 is definitely off the table.

>essjaydubbleyous are the cause and not a symptom
Kys

liberalist death squads now

that's no Jim
look up on youtube "scooby doo joint"

Habermann, the guy that founded Metokur

youtube.com/watch?v=G904fNamVKI

Lemme guess, he shit on your "insert (((E-Celeb))) here" and now you're mad at him? fuck off and come back with real politics.

I hope she has a loving husband and healthy kids.

/thread

Read: "Around 38 minutes into the video, the Autistic Leftist that sees Metokur as "Alt-Right" (whatever the fucking fuck that is other than a convenient way to trigger the fucking fuck out of wannabe Marxists devoid of identity), stop being a fucking Lefty Autist, long enough to allow Metokur to force him, and his merry fairies to know what the fucking fuck it is to focus"
>amirite tho?

To be honest, his magnum opus is destroying all kinds of people online so he might as well put his own Anonymity before ideology.

Or closet accelerationist

Hi, Kraut & REEEEE