Pol games thread

Best Sup Forums simulators out there?

EU4
Can enslave natives
Can wipe out natives and make lands your ethnic clay (I tend to wipe out natives cause they cause problems also fuck niggers)
Everyone gets curbstomped by whitey no matter what

Crusader Kings 2 as well.

>Can seduce your sister
>Can marry your sister
>Can impregnate your sister

>Sweden

> EU4
>best Sup Forums simulator

Gotta keep the bloodlines pure user-kun.

Stellaris is another contender. Though the default human race is atrocious.

FTL
Papers Please
Spec Opl: The Line
DEFCON

Bioshock

Andrew Ryan built a glorious underwater utopia only for it to be shit up and destroyed by poor people.

paracuck games are kinda neutral, tho. You can conquer world as prussia in and eradicate islam, yet you can also turn whole world muslim or put animist jamal on throne of HRE

Don't Starve

Crusader kings is pretty fun, I got it to play over the Christmas break, I have no idea what's going on half the time, but hey least it lets me declare a holy war on my Muslim neighbors...an then they fuck me hard

this
Also witcher

Sweden produces some fucking good games which is lucky considering some of the utter shite coming out of America lately.

MM6

>curbstomped by wh*Tey
more likey wh*Tey curbstomped by TURK
1453 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

Dues Ex tells you time and time again that there is a (((force))) behind everything

Can't wait, soon ill buy a nice gaming rig and pirate all these good games.

I got bored fast with the second one on ps3, i would just use zero stealth and strategically kill the fuck out of everyone I the level to avoid detection.

I don't think the paradox games are very demanding.

Some people even sperg out about this, too. It's pretty pathetic.

I've been playing L.A. Noire again since the remaster came out. Either i wasn't "woke" when it first came out or it went over my retarded head because I'm surprised at the themes in that game.

It's great because it has the deeper strategy like EU4 but the role playing gives you enough to get by if you don't know the game and you still have a ton of fun.

Nostalgic overload, I spent so many hours on that game.