Cuckafornia forces their libtarded residents to leave their garage doors open

newschannel5.com/news/national/housing-association-in-california-fining-residents-200-for-keeping-garage-door-closed

I know how to get rid of libshits, permanently, using this same idea.

Try to make the fact that anybody who lives in cities to "leave their doors open", at all times, or else they will be "racist".

Let massive home invasions by shitskins happen.

And then pass the popcorn.

Garage doors, bullet proof glass...what's next? Liberals are pushing people toward support for a wall. The principle is sound. Barriers work .

why

Because Commiefornians are retards

That will never happen.

Libshits are afraid of being called "racist"

By learning to read

>One resident suspected the rule was instituted because people were found to be living in the garage of one the neighborhood homes. As of Monday afternoon, no one from Auburn Greens had responded to KTXL for comment.

Because apparently residents had people living in their garages
So the rule is to stop that
Stupid fucking rule

You mean "undocumented family members"?

How would that stop anything? If they're living in the garage, they can simply be watching their shit inside the garage. Roll up the futons and have a chill session. Only people without anyone living in the garage are at risk of theft. Smells like Jews.

>Be Californian
>Live in garage because housing is expensive
>have to pay more federal taxes because $10,000 garage property tax is no longer deductible
>HOA ($1,000 /month fee) forces you to keep garage open
>get burned in wildfire
>die in midslide

hahahaha fuck california

>HOA
Deserves it.

What boggles the mind is why ANYBODY would want to live in Cuckafornia...

>Nice weather
>hot slutty babes everywhere
> some of the highest paying tech jobs in the world
> mexicans for cheap manual labor

I understand aesthetic concerns/regulations within reason.
Mandating how I would *use* my building is too far and I'd fight this till all appeals are exhausted.

Jesus Christ lmao
Holy shit
>AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, I'M AS KEKED AS I CAN BE
>AND I WON'T FORGET THE TAXES I PAY, SO ILLEGALS CAN RUN FREE

Isn't California 30% White, massively in debt and turning into a literal shithole as hepatitis outbreaks spread throughout the state?
1980s ended 40 years ago, bro.

Californians aren't American.

how long will I have to dig to find some death-deserving kike?

You're right, I forgot. My bad senpai

Build the wall around it

This.

i think it's hilarious that when people drive up to the HOA office they close their doors and hide like coward faggots, don't answer the phone and don't return calls. Should be an interesting HOA meeting.

this is why you never buy a house in an HOA area

Job's. Weather.
I could have moved to Texas a few years back but the tech sector jobs are all clustered in liberal parts anyway so why bother moving just for some tax savings?
If you're into being /out/ Texas doesn't compare to California in the least.

>joining a HOA
Why? There's no benefits and only downsides.

Based Cali, living in flyovers' heads rent-free

tax savings and 75% off home prices

I live in this shit state and I agree. Saving up to move to Free America.
WOLVERINES!!!!

This

What exactly is the point of a HOA? I simply do not understand.

keeps spics and nigs out

exactly

Sup Forums needs to figure out how to build some sort of booby trap that will harm/kill robbers if they walk into the open garage.

to make sure people keep up their properties so the housing values of the other homes don't go down
they tell people if their house needs a new paint job etc.
typical nanny state shit

already exists its called concealed carry.
commie fornia is against it trought.

I've only had an hoa at a condo

>keeps out spics and nigs
>pays for pool
>security
>gym
>lawn care

>> some of the highest paying tech jobs in the world
the "highest paying tech jobs in the world" are only located in places with the highest cost of living in the world

It is actually to keep their from become even more of a shitty ghetto

>One resident suspected the rule was instituted because people were found to be living in the garage of one the neighborhood homes.

In theory, it's to make sure your house doesn't look like a complete shithole and ruin property values around you. In practice, they only ever do this to white people because there are literally laws against them telling niggers and spics to abide by the same rules. HOA is why "there goes the neighborhood" is a real thing as soon as a family of shitskins moves in

Whats the address to these areas? My friends could use some free money.

dont forget about the new AIDS law.

>land of the free

The problem is if they rob you while you aren't at your house. Concealed carry won't work then.

price out minorities, minorities are too lazy to follow the rules and keep the community safe.

There isn't any. It just fucks over people who join instead of just ignoring the HOA.

>Nine-year-old Jason told KTXL that his family's garage is where he keeps items like his bike.

>"I’m still worried a little. I’m still a little worried because I just think it’s all going to get stolen, you know?" Jason said.

lel, kid knows whats up

Don't forget earthquakes. Massive drought, water shortages. Also faggots can infect you with AIDS, without impunity.

>with impunity

Damn auto spell

you Sup Forumstards truly know nothing about California. not everyone is liberal trash.
plus this is just one neighborhood wtf who cares

t. butthurt californian

>Nice weather
Indeed it is
>hot slutty babes everywhere
Not in the bay area, it’s a sausage fest here
> some of the highest paying tech jobs in the world
balanced out by $3000/month rent but yeah life is good if you’re a techie, absolute hell if you’re not
>mexicans for cheap manual labor
Problem is now there are mexicans everywhere

t.bay area poorfag

Nine year old Jason has more wisdom that every adult in that town combined.

very disrespectful to my friends in the military

Why not just mandate windows in garage doors

Pays for security gate and patrols, greenery in the neighborhood, 3 clubhouses with gyms, spas, heated pools, tennis courts. golf course/reduced green fees, they do my lawn, and forces the other owners to keep their houses nice, which keeps property values high..
All good.

It would take effort for the neighborhood snitch to walk up and look in the window.

Well, it's true damnit

It's literally a micro-mafia of homeowners. They charge exorbitant association fees, siphon off most of the money for their chairmen, and write it off as landscaping or upkeep expenses. I was a member of a HOA paying nearly $500 a month, and the neighborhood was not high class by any means; shit, I would say it was barely middle class. The bushes never got trimmed, sidewalks were cracked, there was always a continuum of construction that never got finished on the roads. They did the sketchiest shit with people's funds, such as:

>spend $1,500 for a small 10ft flagpole
>charge residents $5 to use towels at the community pool, you literally could not bring your own towel you had to pay the fucks to "rent" a towel
>one resident's roof ended up having leaks, his association fee went up to $700 a month for five months even though roof repair is already covered in the current HOA fee and it takes literally a day to fix
>on halloween they had neighborhood watch guard the entrances and turn away any trick or treaters coming outside the neighborhood because apparently little kids don't pay the association fee and therefore are not entitled to trick or treat there

Fucking sham. There was at least 2 people arrested on the board of directors for corruption. One guy stole so much money he moved out and started his own HOA

Even as a poor, poor socalfag I can agree. You can bang loose hot ass girls everywhere you go making only a Target truck unloader wage. And yet I can see the end coming as the Mexicans move from a plurality to a vast majority. Enjoy the ride now my friends, in ten to twenty years this will be hell on earth.

Uhm what?

How is that not based?

It shows an unparalleled sense of bonding within the community - saying this without sarcasm

It's funny, yeah, but what I said is still true

HOAs a shit

>california
>hot girls

>You mean "undocumented family members"?
You mean "totally-legitimate, valuable, just-as-american-as-you, give-them-welfare-and-the-vote, don't-ask-questions!!! Californians".

>no one may use government issued proof of illegal residency to question the holder's illegal residency

Just when I though I’d heard it all from commifornia, from it being illegal to catch rain, to being told what days you’re allowed to use a grill, they come up with yet another infringement. How can people live in that hell?

LAND OF THE FREE

Why didn't you just not pay?

True. Luckily for them who they vote for is private.
>oh yeah, I totally voted Democrat. Fuck Gronald Grumph!
>voted republican

This isn't a California problem, it's an HOA problem.

>HOA
Kek housenazis deserve it

It’s both. An HOA would only try to enforce this type of covenant in commifornia.

It actually is a California problem
It is because there are too many dreamers living in the garages

Yeah, California has never been known for its attractive women. Kys lol

I have lived here my entire life
Unless you like 56% single moms with tattoos this is not the best place to look

but i masturbate in my garage during the day

Bullshit. Tons of spics live in HOAs

It's their house, can't they have people live in their garage if they want?

California is a bunch of faggots because they harbor Spics.

California is a bunch of faggots because the City of Auburn passed a law to get rid of Spics.

So what is it?

You're hopeless, user. Sorry.

Americans are weird bro.

This

keep believing the girls here are not absolutely shit tier

Shut up califaggot.

>AND I'LL GLADLY SIT DOWN, NEXT TO YOU ON OUR MATCHING RIDING SCOOTERS
>CAUSE THERE AINT NO DOUBT ILL SHART IN THIS MART, GOD BLESS THE USA

The more I think about it, the more I want the housing market to irrevocably crash. It's become a ponzi scheme of historic proportions.

The bad thing is, China will start buying up properties and boomers will convince lolbertarians "much free market" when upstanding Americans put a stop to it with legislation.

There must be more options? How can young people afford to buy their own home and start a family. I understand college, don't have kids until you are married, don't do drugs, etc. And we're still collectively fucked when it comes to gone ownership. I don't want to end up like Europe and pay half my life's earnings for a shitty commit block apartment.

>The bad thing is, China will start buying up properties and boomers will convince lolbertarians "much free market" when upstanding Americans put a stop to it with legislation.

this is my fear as well. at best, we can try to point out "LOOK AT FUCKIN CANADA PLEASE DONT DO THAT"

I lived in California for a few years in the early 80s. Went back recently to visit a friend. Boy, talk about downhill...

>China will start buying up
Where the fuck have you been for the past decade?

>Isn't California 30% White
The whites here are worse than most non whites, literal white nigger tier. Probably Southern transplants that need to go back.

Not in an HOA neighborhood. HOA's are literally cancer.

Jason for mayor

how about not mandating anything, and they can fuck off away from my garage?
>mandate
why do you even have that flag?

>>hot slutty babes everywhere
this has got to be the single biggest lie in the history of country. sure maybe the babes were hot 30 years ago. but now they're all squatty fat mexicans and ugly genetic mixed trash pile dumpster fires

I know they are doing it in California, but they'll end up fucked like japan was in the 90s. Bad investments are bad investments. My fear is that our agricultural land will end up foreign owned.

Right now, your typical lower yield farmland goes for around 1500/acre in flyover states.

That keeps it just high enough for speculators to shy away, but low enough for an owner to cut a deal with someone he knows.

If the Ted Turners of this world get caught in a squeeze, their million acre ranches will not be going to average joe.

IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ONES COMIN AROUND

In many areas you may be legally forced to join the HOA. You can have civil (and potentially criminal) charges brought against you if you don’t.

Gud b8 m8 xD

If you buy a house in a HOA neighborhood, you basically never truly own it. Such associations naturally attract two kinds of people. 1) Power hungry losers desperate for any sort of control(forum mods are a good analogue) and 2) Turbo kikes. These things start out looking reasonable and once the kikes get their legal claws fully inserted they quickly become a nightmare that is virtually impossible to take down.

The cheaper houses and building equity crossed my mind but again
>moving to liberal infested area
>having to urbanize myself when I've always been in suburbia
Was more important to me, personally.