HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAH

k?

Post link faggot, I can't be bothered to find it myself

it says what she did in the image. That being said, there isn't enough information to determine whether she got justice or whether the liberal tears have some merit.

Why bother. This is another slide thread. OP will only post once. The news is probably years old.
Just sage if you must comment and move on.

She shouldn't have gotten life in prison. She was a prostitute and shot a John and stole his wallet with feeble plans to escape her pimp. She was a FAS babby brainlet to begin with so she was honestly incompetent as to what she was doing which is what got her convicted. Should've been a 5 year slap on the wrist and another 5 years in the crazy house and then back out on the streets.

She's already been in prison for 10 years and should be let out. If there was justice in the world the shit family she came from and the nigger pimp who enslaved her would all get AIDS and die and she would get a second chance.

Sup Forums will never admit they feel the same way because they feel they always have to act counter-culturally to shitlib celebs.

Was she forced into it?

Are you joking? She probably stole it for the pimp.

>murdering someone in cold blood is OK as long as your an underage degenerate nigress

And was the guy she shot her first "customer"?
If yes to both, she didn't deserve prison time, she deserves a medal.
If yes to the first only, she still didn't deserve prison time.

Should have been death penalty

Good fucking riddance.

>That being said, there isn't enough information to determine whether she got justice or whether the liberal tears have some merit.
Evidence showed the dude she killed was asleep at the time of his murder. She deserves to be in prison.

Every woman who has had an abortion deserves to be imprisoned for life, or if they're ugly, executed.

Only virgins should be allowed to live. Mandatory hymen inspections every year to ensure virginity will take place, those who fail (without extenuating circumstances such as horseriding, etc) will be imprisoned.

Imprisoned women will be forced into childbearing for the duration of their sentence, and when they reach menopause will be ordered into labor camps as slave labor. They will be treated with respect and kindness but they lost their right to freedom when they fucked around and lost their virginity or had an abortion.

Watch society heal itself in a matter of months.

The white john paid the toll. She's a whore, she shot him in the head, took his wallet and went back to the pimp that beats the fuck out of her. All sorts of toll to paid when this much coal has been burned.

You're the kind of faggots that have ruined the west by bending over backwards for women and allowing them to get away with whatever the fuck they want.

KILL THOSE NIGGER BABIES!!!!!!!!

>If a girl who was forced into a human trafficking ring shoots a degenerate customer, it's still her fault
I have no sympathy for actual whores, but that would be ridiculous. I'm just asking what the full story is on this one.

She wasn't. She literally ran away from home to become a whore, and voluntarily got into the john's car. Add to the fact that she shot him the back of the head while he was in bed.

She hooked up with a John and murdered him while she slept. Because she's a dumb nigress, she was easily caught. She at first claimed that the guy wanted underage tail, but recanted and admitted the truth. Then she went for "he was acting aggressive, I though he was reaching for a gun or something." Except evidence showed that the position of his body was of someon who was shot in killed in their sleep. He had no idea what happened until he woke up in the afterlife, if such a place exists.

tempted to believe that something was done in a past life to have warranted any of this

god's whims are not up for debate

That's all I wanted to know, good riddance to the nigress. Although I can't say I'm sorry for the fucker who got shot.

Yeah, picking up hookers is a bad idea. Picking up hookers, bringing them to your house, and falling asleep when they're still there is a monumental fucktarded idea.

ULTRA=RARE!

them stole his guns and gave them to her pimp