Why are Jews so much smarter compared to us? It makes me so fucking angry!!!

Why are Jews so much smarter compared to us? It makes me so fucking angry!!!

but OP, we still have a bigger dick

Hitler killed all the dumb ones.

>Noam Chomsky
>smart
shit thread, kys OP

SAGE

sage

sage

:)

that's not true, here is some intelligent non-jews:
-Breivik
-Elliot Rodgers
-Hitler
-Timothy Mcveigh
and many more.

sage

Nazis are smarter than Jews. That is the true redpill

These IQ score are the average among Jews though. To our little white brains it's exceptional, but to them it's just another Jew

They arent, this is the thing you must learn about jews, what everyone must learn.

Jews are very good with language. They sound smart, but they are really just normal guy. This is what leads to problem. People assume they are smart and clever because they sound like it, so they get given positions and people trust them. Then when they, being normal guy, fuck it all up, people assume "this must have been on purpose, its part of some plot!".

Once you realize the jews are just children who talk really well you see its all just a big misunderstanding

Oh really?

They're not and i question your Aryanism i seriously do

It's because they have a higher percentage of Neanderthal DNA than other races. Neanderthals had bigger brains than Homo sapiens

I'm really happy I scored 135 on an IQ test a few years back. Pretty happy.

btfo....

once Parasitazi jews intermix in israel they will be less than 99

Cool my Mongolian big head got the same as you just one point better but still pretty much the same

This, eugenics confirmed.

They're not smarter you butthurt fucking kikelet, they're just more conceited and hype themselves, jews are fucking dumb if you take a good look at them.

As a white guy seeing all these successful Jews really makes me so angry!!!

Do something about your race's hygiene. Selectively breed them for intelligence.

Well than do something about it, do you know where the future is heading?

We were on a equal level, then they poisoned us.

Pic

Highly

Related

>do you know where the future is heading?
Me and my fellow white people being bread out of existence. We deserve it.

Hahaha priceless bitthurt kikery

No you dont deserve it.......do you? You can still fight back

/thread

Too bad you didn't look into early church prophets bengurion who for saw your destruction

>racial hygiene
This needs to be taught in school and enforced socially. We have to get off of Mr. Bones Wild Ride.

Sage

dem jews be keepin us down n sheeit

das rite tho muh dick tho

inbreeding and selecting for intelligence

im not lying, there are genetic diseases specific to jews due to inbreeding. lots of cancers.

Oh no not down you KIKE faggot, jews trying a wipe us out, white genocide is real and the jews will pay for it, it's inescapable

>what's true is they hate whites even more than we dislike niggers

Compared to you. I have an IQ in the top 0.2%, and an eight inch uncut cock. Have fun with your subhuman IQ, your tiny penis and your diabetes.

They were a bunch of dumb farmers when they were in Roman-occupied Judea during the biblical times (pre-Jewish exodus and the subsequent renaming of Judea by the Romans to Syria and Palestine), they contributed very little to the esoteric fields of philosophy and mathematics, which the ancient Greeks were at the forefront of. They, Ashkenazi Jews, in particular, would develop high verbal and mathematical IQ's during the middle ages of Europe, where they'd excel in positions which involved dealing with money (banking) and would have unparalleled competence in these positions in comparison to goys. Non-Ashkenazi Jews aren't nearly as intelligent/gifted as their European counterparts, any non-biased Israeli will tell you this. The European blood surging through their veins and the Eurogoy's poor treatment of them in the middle ages made them the cunning, highly-intelligent, morally reprehensible, and adaptable rats they are today. Like most races, they have whites to thank for everything.

Shut up Jazz nobody likes you.

I'm actually 0.1% and nine inches, sorry bro

They aren't. They are just most ruthless and less cowardly.

Yup, they're hundreds of times more likely to suffer from exceedingly rare diseases like Tay-Sachs or Torsion dystonia and are 40+% more likely to be psychopaths or develop schizophrenia over the course of their lives.

They're big cowards alright, they're shameless like whores and evolved into a parasitic enemy race. Time get rid of them.

>We're smart because we create a race war using the one race that is hostile to itself, and hyper hostile to everyone else
>This totally won't backfire

they aren't bound like normal people. I feel a lot smarter now that I shed my insecurities and guilt. Gives me an advantage over normies who care about useless things

IMO the best goys are better than the best kikes, but they're ultimately more divided and benefit less from nepotism than do Jews. Powerful Jews come from tight-knit communities, instill a sense of shame into their kids if they're unsuccessful in being academically sound and identical to the quintessential Jewish kid, push their kids into universities or training, and are taught to be loyal only to their own kin. They're very similar to the Chinese in this aspect, but Jews are way more creative than them (Chinks are the best at repetition and following steps, but lack creativity).

This is a slide thread sage goes in options

Our ancestors relied on their services in money management far too much to actually go through with genociding them, hence why they were reinvited countless times into European countries by royalty after being kicked out for the fraudulent bullshit they'd pull.

Because their phenotype carries physical weakness and propensity for chronic ailments & conditions, so their pathway for biological advancement must be mental acuity.

but being sickly isn't conducive to having a healthy brain and a high IQ

Jews aren't necessarily smarter. I think it honestly comes down to the culture. Money and intelligence seem to be on the pedestal on Judaism right next to praising god... And the holocaust in some cases.

Nature vs Nurture I think this does come down to nurture. Biologically they may be smarter through some degree of natural selection-but I still just think it comes from generational wealth amplifying a rich persons ability to continue collecting wealth and knowledge.
/thread

>jews
>praising g*d
lol

That's true, but within an ethnicity where physical apex specimens are nonexistent, they've chosen sexual selection methods of intellectual merit, and stratified social importance based on levels of intellect and achievement.

Most humans use a varying mixture of physical ideals and intellectual prowess as sexual selectors, but since Jews only choose for brains, they get smarter as they remain weak.

Looking at historical homicide rates in Europe, I'd say the European IQ increased throughout the 1st millennium about 1 standard deviation. They absolutely tanked between the 13th century and the 18th (for Britain and Flanders) and 19th for the rest of Europe.

take off the meme flag, demoralizing fag

Oh the fucking shilling today. What the fuck!
I added sage to this recipe.