What's happened to western men?

What's happened to western men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVCWLrMQW50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

technology. weirdos have always existed, the internet has allowed them to congregate

Your mom

Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

yeah, Sup Forums is a perfect example of that

why do western men make threads like these??

>western men are turning into qt traps.
>this is supposed to be a bad thing.

>hasn't shaved
>ugly bra
>panties don't even match
>no chastity
I don't know user...Back in my day, sissies would actually try to be feminine. Low quality masters, maybe?

All I see is a little girl you faggot OP.

Dad????

Why are you here

His beard stubble gives me a boner.

no, he's right. we're social outcasts. even the redditors among us

>he's not an autistic little girl
I want newfags to leave.

it's worse than i thought

Looks like an aspiring AGDQ speedrunner

Are you....Are you just posting pics of yourself, user? Tell me immediately, sissy.

naw it's a guy i know from high school
i got his fb, you want it?

We've been intentionally poisoned with pharmaceuticals (middle class kids whose parents can afford it), fluoride (tapwater, toothpaste), xenoestrogen plastics (food containers, water bottles, tapwater), atrazine (pesticide, food), etc. etc.
We've also been conditioned to over eat sugar (addiction, obesity, lowered testosterone), under eat fat and cholesterol (lowered testosterone) etc.
When we eat steak and eggs, filter our water, avoid plastics and sugar, we're completely fine.
This is why there's a body building movement in the Alt-Right, it gets our diets in check. The NWO has intentionally poisoned us and lied about food. We need fat and cholesterol to produce testosterone.
Ibuprofen also ruins testosterone.
Niggers never go to the doctor, they never buy medications, they eat fried chicken every fucking day, they've haphazardly avoided all the problems whites have because they're poor.

>he's shrinking

They wear a bra... so their bitch tits aren't sticking out very disrespectfully.

It's only common decency.

Fuck no. 1. I don't have fb. 2. He doesn't try.
Absolutely fucking shameful. Tell him he's a pathetic faggot. Not even worth training.

Don't they have utterly shit lifespans though?

Underrated kek

Prepare to have your almonds stimulated

youtube.com/watch?v=JVCWLrMQW50

That's because they haven't evolved to consume grain.
They're supposed to be eating like eskimos, primarily meat, fat and organs. They can't process sugar or carbohydrates as well as us, so they get diabetes and heart disease more often because their biological evolution is not meant for the consumption of grain.
So their lifespans are shit, but it doesn't matter because they reproduce when they're teens, have 4 kids by their early twenties, and get shot by other niggers before they hit 30.
The kids go on to live on welfare, robbing White Americans of their taxes.

This guy is just trying to fit in, tired of bein hated for being a white male