GOOD LORD! *choke* What have they Done to Emma?

This is an Infamy!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/D-I-A-N-N-A/F4M-Im-Emma-Watson-and-I-Want-You-to-Jerk-Your-Cock-for-Me
youtube.com/watch?v=sZrjQJntuBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This is an Infamy!
I hear you using that word, but I don't think you know what it means

I thought the same thing but he's apparently using it right. Technically.

she is so fucking disgusting

Fuck words and fuck meaning

>GOOD LORD! *choke* What have they Done to Emma?
>age 27
THE WALL

I hope her and Natalie Portman get shit roles forever now. Watson is already fading away so is desperate hence her latest shit. No-one will care about them

Quiet you filthy Spaniard!

Ayyy, banana shared reflects strips. Proudly with like real the slowly. Batches slowly! Batches slowly!

girls that are subject to sexual abuse often take measures to make themselves less appealing to their abusers

Never trust british genes.

she doesn't age well, too much leftist bs and feminism has that effect on girls.

don't be a fucking degenerate

I can see her going the way of Natalie Portman and Agelina Jolie. Hiding out in NGO paid appointment gigs until she can bid on acting roles as a middle age (nee; 40 yr) supporting cast member.

Beauty & the Beast has made her unbankable and she has no fallback career plan except as an Oligarch fucktoy.

feminism turns women into men

*slide whistle* *elephant noise*

she's definitely a lesbian. trust me i know

She's past the age of twentyfive; it's downhill from that moment on. Age happened.

News flash she was never much to behold. She was just the first girl you jerked your little ding dong to after your grandparents took you to see Harry Potter. Time to grow up user.

SLIDE THREAD. SAGE

She got Weinsteined

She knows we all know. That's gonna take a toll.

Good effort.

That's a man, baby!

It's called Dark Side Degradation. All users of the dark side of the force will begin to experience physical deformities over time.

Wew reality, lad.

She's still beautiful. She's so beautiful she larps as a feminist and tries to look ugly, so the ugly real feminists don't hate her.

Harry should have married her instead of that mullato nigger

those eyes have seen some shit...

Dunno how you could fuck your career up so bad. Harry potter was shit but it made bank

She's worth over $100m. lol needing a fallback

>fuck meaning
Yeah, it's hard enough to be a sentient consciousness in a epistomologically ambiguous universe without all that "meaning" shit too.

This is just how women look after they're 20

Looks like she requested the "just fuck my shit up" look. Requesting a shoop.

Shitty hairstyle and that's all

she lookin like less fat lena dunham on the right desu

if you observe closely you can see her face slowly turning into cottage cheese

she lost her soul

looks like we finally have a female JUST cut

Before Hollywood / After Hollywood

she peaked at 12. how depressing

Looks like HGH.

Emma did that to herself when she sold her soul to the hollywood jew.

Wew lad soundgasm.net/u/D-I-A-N-N-A/F4M-Im-Emma-Watson-and-I-Want-You-to-Jerk-Your-Cock-for-Me

>before/after Weinstien

You need to lurk moar. US$100mm is not that much, specifically if your personal expenses are $8mm a year on clothes, air, business development, security and other B-list stuff. Most stars burn through their fortunes in under 10 years when the endorsement deals tied to leading roles dry up, but they still need to retain A-list talent agents due to screen acting guild pay rules.

Also, look up Gwen Paltrow, Miranda Kerr, Lindsay Lohan etc; the Oligarch train is their legitimate exit strategy from the Cannes boat circuit.

((They)) didn't do anything to her she did this to herself.

She's always been a bland, dead-eyed cunt, user. She's just grown up now and in doing so has developed the personality to match.

Same thing happened with pic related.

You know its when you suck Weinstein Jewish cock for fame and movie roles that you have to pay your soul as he cums down your throat.

She spent too many years making that dumb sideways smirk and her face got stuck

It’s worse than you thought.

Still can't believe she sucked that fat goblins cock

I can.
Celebrities are vapid retards that live in a bubble and do anything their handlers tell them.
They can't even think for themselves.

This.
Why do people still struggle to understand this?

Did they replace her with Linus from Linus Tech Tips?

the wall comes for all!

youtube.com/watch?v=sZrjQJntuBs

>she peaked at 12. how depressing
Sometimes they peak at 12, sometimes they can go well into their 40's. They all wither like petals on a rose eventually

>2018
>Still trusting Bong genetics

Fucking Christ lads. You should know this by now.

You can see her thinking "I hope he doesn't rape me."

Maybe he dropped her.

And with this image I become celibate...completely asexual.

Kek

Fucking kek

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me

>But... But... We're independent and middle-aged! What could POSSIBLY keep men not interested in committing to us?

You're female and you've licked it?

is she a lesbian, or does she just hate men because she's been fucking 60+ year old producers since she was 13?

This, I'm on linux a GIMP sucks.

Maybe, Or maybe she is adding ... please God not in public again.

Who knows what happened, but she looks very unhappy and her eyes are older than she is.

She truly has seen some shit.

>And she has a story to tell. What will happen when she tells it?

>bangs
>bright red lipstick
Everytime.

How do you know? Are you all up in it?

Damn she got Miley’d

Pretty sure her reddit handle /u/Destructoranal

Nobody got Miley'd as bad as Miley, though.

Sad.

She might be a lesbian, but she sure AF hates Emma Stone. Bitch stole her role in La La Land

Middle-aged and independent and sassy.

Feminism lied to them all those years ago.

Now they are lonely.

>Bella Thorne just came out to her decade long sexual abuse
>Was so common people just walked in to her room, in her family house, and took a crack at her
>Literally not 1 name or even description

Did Weinstein make house-calls?

She sold it for fortune fame and social acceptance. Babylon is hell on it's whores.

a witch in L4D2

>Emma Stone

Is Emma Stone a lesbian? I never heard it if she is?

Either way, they years have been hard on THAT emma, too.

>>Bella Thorne just came out to her decade long sexual abuse
>>Was so common people just walked in to her room, in her family house, and took a crack at her
>>Literally not 1 name or even description
>
>Did Weinstein make house-calls?
Do not question them user. If they said it happened, then it happened. Do you think they're simply doing this to get likes and be edgy on social media? #metoo

Nothing, this is pretty typical. Hollywood selects for children actors that look younger than their true which means a lot of these child actors look funny when they're adults.

Feminism literally makes you ugly.

They don't want a "good" man they want someone submissive and subservient that they can condescend to. That's why they can't find men.

>What will happen when she tells it?
Throw the Jew, Down the well...

HAHAHAHA
she starting to look like that serious looking feminist with round glasses and a frenchbasker
I wanted to show you guys but couldnt find the pic on google

What the fuck. I can't decide if Emma was a deep cover trap the whole time, ala luciferian hollywood shit or it's just the flip side of men becoming feminized from the water and food. Anyone got a picture of her mom for comparison? Always look at the mom, anons. Always. It's their future.

That color is new from Max Factor-Fuck Me Red...

No...I can't smell her...

>That one celebrity who told her story about being spit roasted in the oval office when she was a child
>Some senator plugged her butt with a mini flag and they jokingly saluted it
I found it more humourous than alarming, which is what's going to happen to any female celebrity if they do a tell all