Alright fuckers Shia LaBeauf is back at it. What are we going to do about it

Alright fuckers Shia LaBeauf is back at it. What are we going to do about it.

HWNDU, however Sup Forums made that fag move across the ocean
Sounds like we won

i think we can do something about this.

Quality looks too bad for star reference.

Wind direction, strength. Perhaps even using airplanes to triangular position. Maybe bird chirping can give us a general environment.

If he was smart he would put a 1 day delay on the video.

Nothing. Leave it to reddit.

that defeats his whole point, i dont think he would do the 1 day delay.

i am looking where there is cloud cover and its dusk and where he is likely to be. it looks like england again

Someone should tell the media Shia raped them, he told them just do it

Is that a star in the top left? I'm mobilefagging right now so I can't see it in fullscreen.

It looks too bright, maybe a planet, venus. If that's the case, then it's close to being morning or night.

I never understood HWNDU, I mean you are literally declaring yourself in a position opposite to him while simultaneously declaring unity.

Nvm, it's not even a part of the video.

Literally no1 cares

anyone know what star that is

All of you stupid motherfuckers trying to pretend you’re so smart, looking for clues for the flags whereabouts in the night sky, never stop to think to check the website or do any fucking research

It’s not even funny
I didn’t realise people could actually be that stupid but apparently they are

Check the fucking website before you get high in your own autism, you hopeless fucking tourists

Have you tried checking the website?
www.hewillnotdivide.us

correct sir
>newfags are new

This. Allow me to help expedite your searching, lazy fucks.

Is it still in France. And if it is, is that you posting those threads her, Shia? No one cares already.

I vote we completely ignore it. Trump nailed it with Eminem on the Pretend it never happened approach.

Hello Shia, we already won.

fuck of shia, you are irrelevant