Why the fuck do these retards want $15 an hour when they can't even put together an order properly...

Why the fuck do these retards want $15 an hour when they can't even put together an order properly? Shit is turning me racist.

makes me think of those "mcshits employees on $15 min wage" and they were replaced by those slop-ordering stations for 300 kg burgers

Why would you only get cheese on it? To savor the high quality beef that mcdonalds serve? Yeah right

Stop eating garbage and cook your own food.

lol this happens to me alot cause I get the same order

just slude the onions pickles and mustard off

No, that trash is just turning you fat and unhealthy, goy boy.

$15 min wage is still low!

Life in general turns you racist. There are exceptions, but generalizations are something built into you. It's meant to help you survive.

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys

Stop eating burgers, that's cannibalism.

hmm... why are you getting mad at workers for making processed, shitty foods when the company is only providing them processed, shitty foods to give away? How is that their fault? Looks fine to me- I worked at Mcdonalds for 6 years. Not to mention- when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

God you are fucking retarded OP. Why in the ever loving fuck are you eating that shit, and furthermore why are you expecting your order to actually be made right?

>tell everyone this is the lowest kind of work only retards do it
>Everyone who doesnt want to be a retard avoids it
>only retards do it

So you have a bunch of people of average intelligence with degrees who are overqualified for this work, this is what you get. Its the future you chose.
people with 4 year degrees should be the burger flippers.

this

People who get custom orders at fast food should be rounded up and tickled to death.

That shit just sits in your intestines and kills you. One day McDumpsters will be liable for a shit ton of colon cancer cases. Most of those people have to die off so it won't hit them as hard.

In fast food speak, ONLY means 'don't put another kind of cheese' on it

ask for a plain cheeseburger and you'll get what you want

because i want my surgeon to be legally retarded

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THEY SCREWED UP MY QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE AGAIN

just cook your own food, i hate fast food, it's staffed with retards and it takes too long to get it

>t. has never worked a fast food job

"I demand high quality service but will only pay people slave wages"

You get what you pay for.

Also if you treat employees like dirt you get served dirt.

dude... seriously though, getting the picky boy deluxe is lame. Get a better palate faggot

is than an insult?

i'm genuinely curious

lmao holy fuck imagine being this retarded

My autistic friend does it because he doesn't like anything touching his burger except the cheese and the bun, he has sperged out at numerous restaurants because of this

t b h its not that easy im america. Normal food and especially vegetables are extremely overpriced, yet burgers and shit foods are massively underpriced compared to yurop. also burger culture holds them like gypsy culture holds their own. if you step out, you become pariah. I dont want to justify eating shitty corn syrup and soy burgers, but I undestand why there is a problem. thumbs up to any Burger that can break the conditioning

Fast food is shit. I quit my 5 plus years at BK. It's not worth the stress.

AMA

They probably spit in your food too, wh*teboi.

this

Who the fuck eats a burger with only American cheese?

They get $22 an hour here and are still pretty shit, depends on who owns the franchise. I guess they are better than KFC employee's

>orders with only cheese
I see you too have truly patrician taste. McDonald's toppings and condiments should go in the trash where they belong.

Why the fuck did you put up with it for 5 years? Surely you could have found some other form of employment.

those are some hot yet correct assumptions

>Normal food and especially vegetables are extremely overpriced
yeah if you're a poor soyboy. A week's worth of groceries in a city will run you less than $50. If you're living in the boonies, divide that in half.
>b-but I'm too poor to afford nutritious food
then get a better job you fucking degenerate. Why should you be entitled to healthy food if you aren't willing to work for it?

Are you from perth

lol

/ourfriend/

It's really not that expensive for vegetables. The cheapest bills I have at the grocery store are when I'm buying mainly vegetables and fruit. And at the worst you can get frozen vegetables for cheap af

It isn't that vegetables are expensive, it's that fast food is on every corner. It's fucking everywhere. I can walk 2 miles in any direction and see a fast food place.

I'm working on breaking the conditioning. Going to the grocery store first thing tomorrow. Damn McJews.

I feel you bro.

probably but depression and laziness didn't help. They change managers and staff WAY too often.
no

It's not autistic if they're completely shit quality. Never had a McDonald's pickle or onion with flavor, their ketchup is shit, their mustard is shit. The only components sort of salvageable are the meat, cheese, and bun.

>ONLY American Cheese

you’re autistic as fuck if you can’t see that your obviously underexperienced opinion is entirely disaccredited by your very clear lack of understanding on how the fast food crew member system works. That’s what my reply was- and your autism is futher confirmed by you perceiving it as one.

>eating mcshits

eat shit and be shit user. cook your own food. for the price of that sawdust burger you could have bought a cheap cut of meat and some vegetables, marinated it, and had a healthy dinner

That's a good-looking burger, what's wrong with it?

Then why eat there at all you fucking moron?

their mindset is they'll start doing their job properly once you start paying them more. It's basically extortion.

1. It's fucking disgusting, would never eat that shit on a regular basis
2. If I was actually hungry, I'd need to eat about 5 of those, that's like a snack for me
3. It's not even cheap is it, really, it might seem cheap but any price for rubbish is expensive

I know it's hard to buy simple good food in the US but, that shit is poison

I have it worse. I like Wendy's burgers but I don't want fucking mayo on it. They get that right maybe 70% of the time, and when it's wrong you can't just slide the mayo off.

>onion that size
jeez I take them off too is they are that big.

If you ordered a burger plain, you're a manchild.

Heavy onion masterrace

>156265692
>eating 5 quarter pounders
yet America is the fat one?

Because anyone who isn't a cuck expects the product they're paying for to be right no matter the price

I meant that the problem is system is rigged to make people eat shitty food. why would you eat healthy if its more expensive, everybody eats burgers anyway, its more comfortable and you dont know how to cook anyway and everybody tells you its ok to be fat anyway. Really stepping out of this circle is like stepping out of Plato´s cave.

>be me
>go to burger king in Philadelphia, you know the one, on 7th or 8th street
>ask for whopper
>cashier asks if I want it plain
>uh yeah, just, you know, a regular whopper
>you sure you want it plain?
>uh yeah
>get burger
>literally a pattie between two buns
>wtf

>be me
>4:20pm in Beaufort, SC
>go to McDonalds on Lady's Island
>get burger
>literally two buns in the box, meat and sauce and ingredients on top of the buns
>how the fuck am I supposed to eat this?

No I mean he actually has autism, I can get where he's coming from with McDolans but he's like that at EVERY restaurant. If there's ice in his drink, he spergs out. If the food on his plate is touching, he spergs out. If there's condiments on anything, he spergs out. He's a cool guy, but I've quit going out on the town with him because it's too much trouble.

You try too hard to sound intelligent. It shows in your writing.

the cuck meme is dead

Thought you may have been somebody

Ever been robbed while working there?

Its not extortion dipshit

It should be 300000 an hour

Checked. It is called pattern recognition. If you constantly see that niggers are stupid and dangerous, you see a pattern and avoid violent niggers and don't bother talking with niggers because you have observed their kind to be dumb. It is literally insanity that people have been programmed to ignore the most fundamental basis of intelligence.

lol retard that's the only kind of cheese that comes on a cheeseburger at mcdonalds

Bruh have you ever picked up a store ad? Shit goes on sale every week. Shop smart, people.

>it's not autistic if
Yes, it is.

Plain and ketchup only are for literal autists and children only. As someone who has worked in fast food, this rule is 100% true.

And that shit ain't even real.

If the job payed $15/hour they could attract hires that can make food properly. You get what you pay for.

The first thing I said when they demanded $15 was, why would I give you $15 to fuck up my order? lmao day of the robot when?

then why is it called American Cheese and not just Cheese, Mr Bond?

your problem is being on the east coast mate

>worked at mcdonalds
opinion dismissed, please dont post if your IQ is under 90

retards shouldnt work at all.
A friend of mine told me how things used to be in israel when all the jews were moving there. you had people who were lawyers and doctors becoming farmers or brick layers and whatnot. They innovated and refined all these things and improved the professions with their smarts.

Obviously only people with 140+ IQ should be in any policy making position, 120-139 work, sub 120 just sit around as breeding stock and military fodder. This is the optimal society.

They don't serve any other kind of cheese, user.

do people even cook in USA? anything except mac n cheese, obligatory turkey once a year or soyboy avocado toasts

It really surprised me how much shittier mcdonalds in US than here in Ukraine.

Because mcdonalds is american you retard

i type that way to bait faggots into replying you nigger kike

>that moment when you realize you've been autistic your whole life
Fuck man, I do this shit too. I can't stand having different items touch. Took me years to warm up to mashed potatoes and gravy. Does he have a certain order he always eats in? For me it's meat, vegetable, starch no exceptions.

Because everyone should be paid a living wage rather than subsidizing their poverty with government assistance programs.

>no number exists between 15 and 300,000

I went to japan and they have fucking vending machines for burgers.

Truly the future.

Fast food employees have terrible working conditions on top of terrible pay.
If somebody paid you $8 to eat a turd and then $15 to eat a turd, the turd would still taste like shit.

Umm the beef is actually high quality at McDonalds or are you just an uninformed sheep? McD is probably the best beef per dollar you can get in the country.

Yes. We literally have most of the best chefs in the entire world. And most of the best everything in the entire world.

kek

>be me
>work late. Stop by Burger King for whopper
>it’s dead, nice hot fries and should be quick
>order. With cheese, no mayo
>get food and check. Extra mayo no cheese
>walk back to counter, politely explain
>n n no problem sir, we will make another
>please don’t. Just give me a slice of Cheese. They insist on making another.
Hangry.gif
> second comes out the same. Unwrap at counter. Say nothing. Just stare at cashier.
>takes four tries to do it correctly. No other customers anywhere.
>employe not fired.
I still won’t eat there eight years later. You have to expect it if you’re eating fast food. Most people couldn’t preform a different job. Most aren’t even hygienic enough to wash their hands. It’s why kiosks and robots will replace them.

Kek, my ex-wife and I used to live in Gainesville, FL and there was this one sandwich place that was so autistic that they gave her a BLT with only bacon and mayo between 2 slices because she didn't specifically ask for the lettuce and tomato toppings.

Well, the idea is that $15/h makes it so expensive that the big companies need to invest in tech jobs. So you lose all the $15/h jobs but they have to employ more engineers to work $25/h. And technicians. Designers. Etc.

I dont mean chefs. I mean like normal plebs who cook their own food for themselves at home

>Shit is turning me racist
I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to ask carpetbaggers and commieforians 'Just how many niggers do you have where you live?'.

Fuck you, it's normal!

>flag

makes sense with the pot calling the kettle black and all. Your country’s great at that

Just shut the fuck up you fat dummy and eat it.

Yep, that's how he eats too. There's nothing wrong with having autism, so don't worry about it if you do have it, just don't have exceedingly embarrassing public freak outs and you'll be good.

>has to have a nigger mess up his McDonald’s order to become racist

best beef per dollar doesn't mean shit when it's $1 for a mcdouble lol 50 cents per patty is complete ass tier. I'd much rather pay $8 for a decent burger

an optimal society would be a globally united, single race state with a world population of 500,000,000 max. You’re retarded. You would be under the 50 mark faggit

This. They really go nuts with their prices if you aren't paying attention. Last week, a 6-pack of diet coke bottles was $4.99. This week, it was 5 6-packs for $11. Buy in bulk when shit's on sale, learn to use your freezer for meats, and you can save a ton.

you got me bro