The fucking audacity of these jews lmao

The fucking audacity of these jews lmao
"Migrants" need to visit holocaust sites so they never forget

twitter.com/TOOEdit/status/951254408418902016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdM46G984vw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb2ETQucpjQ
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gkCOQSyRg
liveleak.com/view?i=86a_1515609210
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably should put them back into use, while we're at it, right?

what is that gonna acomplish?
I was in berlin once and there were some mudslimes literally mocking the people paying their respects at the holocaust memorial

The Jews will never succeed because their plan is stupid as shit.

For people that claim they're such high IQ, why can't they seem to accomplish their goals.

Damn straight.
They should be paying reparations too. After all, they ist German now.

Every migrant in Germany should definitely visit Nazi camps and see the gas chambers from the inside

Imagine when the migrants go there and shit all over the place, imagine how the jews will go apeshit after that, Somalis and Afghans barely know how to use a toilet properly, this could, as a matter of fact, become extremely interesteing...

How long until Islam adopts the swastika and deems Hitler a prophet?

>Muslims proceed to throw their Jewish/communist camp guides into the ovens

Soon

They will probably get the state of Germany to use taxpayers moeny to pay the new migrants to visit it.

Jews have been drinking their own kool aide as is wont to happen when you've been on top of the world unchallenged for 70 years youtube.com/watch?v=mdM46G984vw

i would unironically convert if that happened

The world shares collective guilt for what happened to the Jews, one side as perpetrators(white people) and the other because they failed to do anything about it.

Can we meme Hitler into a prophet of Islam? Can it be done?

Hopefully just in time for the great purge. Stormfaggots and mudshits, screaming as they are thrown into meatgrinders together, ready to be processed into fertilizer and do their part for the advancement of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb2ETQucpjQ

This would be glorious
>german guide leads the new flock in
>and here the terrible nazis gassed the jews, this is so terrible
>what, muhammad is pro killing jews you spineless kaffar Ill behead you if you join the jew
>german guide is torn between his indoctrination that holocaust is terrible and that immigrants are cool

Another conniving jew rat tricks to fly in fucking shit skins into my homeland so the local plebs get accustomed to see niggers

Speak for yourself.

The Arabs in the camp were close to tears...

When they found out there had been survivors.

These kikes are ruthless!

this will redpill many..hopefully

7 gorrillion

Looks like we forgot one. :^)

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MY FUCKING SIDES

THE SEVEN GORILLION GOYIM! WHY DID YOU FORGET THE ELEVEN MILLION?! NEVA FOAGET THE SIXTY TRILLION!

maybe its not such a bad idea after all

7 millions? Isn't the numer estimated to be 6 millions? Since when did it go up by 1 million?

It's comedy for the arab man

That's good, will cement their anti-semitism

oy vey stop asking questions goy

Allah akbar I’m coming for the gibs and the free tour.

>MAXIMUM JEWRY

damn i cant believe You didnt get a FPBP for that one!

Meanwhile, Netanyahu tells African immigrants they will be paid to leave Israel by March or go to jail.
>“We have expelled about 20,000 and now the mission is to get the rest out,” Netanyahu said.
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY

Wow, that post was loaded with anti-semitism, yikes.

Hopefully they will learn to build some

>migrants to germany
>shows auschwitz
as if we were ever gonna let those sandniggers into poland

thats 2016 estimate, in 2017 they increased the number to 7 million, and from what i heard the new recent studies show the number was closer to 9 million
>youtube.com/watch?v=s0gkCOQSyRg

I thought Sup Forums would be all for sending economic migrants to Auschwitz...

What's the story with the Africans being deported from Israel? Aren't these people Jews too?

You stay right where you are, Mountain Jew.

Ha!

I always knew all those "syrian refugees" were actually nazi anti-semites who were guilty of holocausting the 6 trillions. They'll never be allowed to forget the sins of their ancestors.

yeah except the holohoax wasn't real, so there aren't any gas chambers for a final mudslime solution

although a bunch of stories about how mudslimes disrespect owwshitz would be entertaining

Nah, in the netherlands we get more and more anti-semitic attacks by muslims on jews (smashing in the window of a restaurant, yelling all jews should be killed) and they try to wipe it under the carpet. Hell, the dude who smashed the window said during the interrogation of the police that he would do it since the quran tells him to do so and he is willing to die fighting jews. They let him go a bit later. Then when the lawyer heard of this he told the media so and he got reprimanded for saying that.

Long story short, they keep it quiet since they know its an issue and they hope they can somehow magically turn them into jew lovers. Or at very least keep them quiet with gimmedats

just more of diversity and multiculturalism for everyone but those preaching it..kind of like google...

Why would they want to give them any ideas?

I’m a mountain muslim now, but those rayciss pigs don’t let me build minarets or fuck goats so I’m coming over because you’re far more tolerant ;—^)
And don’t forget I hate the joos now to so I’m white and I get to fuck your sister.

Yes goy
You need to be properly educated

liveleak.com/view?i=86a_1515609210

if only we could weaponize 80 iq subhumans

>yelling all jews should be killed
WTF did you do pewdiepie?! This is your fault!

lame shit dude

7 gorillion? What do you need 8 gorillion for?

Instead they'll visit every german mans home and see his wife and kids from the inside - if you can fathom what I insinuate?

What if it's a warning? I see no probelm with showing shitskins what happens when you piss white people off.

It’t true, I’ll go to Berlin for an occasion in two weeks and while IMm there I’ll ask for asylum. Enjoy paying for my neet ass and my free Auschwitz tour ;)

>Migrants need to visit Nazi camps.

Hmmmm........ I think the Jews may have come up with a final solution to this whole migrant crisis.

FPBP?

FPBP

Don't need to ask for Asylum for a free trip, just bribe them with all your nazi gold and you'll be let right in.

99% of asylum applicants get rejected and even if you were in the EU you couldn't claim benefits. also: swiss neet. fucking halfchin

low-hanging fruit doesn't get fpbp
This was the most obvious joke you could make. You have to be witty to get fpbp

This is what I don't get. If you want to control the goyim nations and lord over them as you will, why make things deliberately unstable by inviting violent people from the middle east into your country? Are they so confident that these third worlders can be controlled?

oy vey antisemite

I think that's what they know, too. Probably think that the antisemitic muslims coming from the middle east will somehow change their mind if they undergo the same brainwashing process that the native Germans have to go through...

> give the waldniggers gold
That’s not how it works.
We’ll find out won’t we.

Nothing. You will still be cucked and keep "paying your respects".

>we failed to educate the past 5 generations of turks which cause a lot of trouble
>we can surely reeducate a 30 year old muslim with a trip to a camp even though that didnt work for the muslims born and raised here.
How delusional do you have to be

>flag
>speaking of cucked

they are banking on the demoralisation tactics to subvert the west, but it will fail, like always. a jews worst enemy is nature, and nature ALWAYS wins

Based new Germans are gonna genocide the Jews...

Well I hope they take notes on how to follow through with it.

Jews cultivate guilt like kelloggs do wheat

Leftwing-Level of delusions. They are the kind of people that don't accept

>we failed to educate the past 5 generations of turks which cause a lot of trouble

as factual, even though there is plainly visible evidence of it every day - because doing so would be "racist", and only "racist nazis are racist". It's amusing, though. Their predecessors introduced the (anti-racism at all costs!) brainwashing, but today even their successors fall prey to it...

Muslims are not cucked though they are more serious about religion then westerners.

>"You mean these guys tried to kill all the Jews too?"
>"Truly we have found our home, Achmed"

Im pretty sure the top of the political system knows how far the rot has set in in the muslim enclaves. They use refuse to call it out since they are afraid of losing votes and potentially driving the muslims away forever.
I wonder whether they will bite the bullet and start cracking down hard or they will die trying to talk the issue down

>Import this shit
>OY VEY DEY HATE US
>Brings in more anyway

>this is what happens to you when you step out of line

Lmao fuckin kikes

Do you think Jews been kicked out of their host nations hundreds of times because they're geniuses and masters of disguise?

Get cozy in their soon-to-be new apartments.

the jews are starting to realize that the migrants aren't as influenced by their propaganda.

im seriously wondering why noone blew this shit up yet, i mean aushwitz. like seriously with few kilograms of C4 per building.
its a one single fucking hinge of jewish emo terrorism and hysteria that should go
blow this cancer into fucking space, level the crater and build some parking lots or another tesco