Is incest wrong?

Is incest wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/90nWJGPt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not according to my bible.

Did they?

Cousin incest is okay.
Older sister and brother incest is okay.
Younger sister and brother incest is not okay.
Father x daughter incest is only okay if Mother x son incest happen at the same time.
Gay incest is only okay between twins.
Grandma x grandson incest is only okay if the grandma is a loli.
Grandfather incest is absolutely wrong.

What if your grandfather fucks your cousin?

This one in particular is wrong.

if it is consensual i see nothing wrong about it, i wish i did it with my older sister wen she wanted to do it but alas i was joung and got scared liek a fag also here is the best imouto history ever tonld in 4 chin
pastebin.com/90nWJGPt

Go away TK.

user you dummy.

dunno, ask exiled-kun

It depends if it makes my dick hard.

There's nothing wrong with incest.

I genuinely do not understand how people manage to be so disgusted by incest. It beggars my belief, I genuinely do not understand why the kneejerk reaction is so extreme.

If you confront people about it they tend to have this belief that its because children born from such a pairing are going to have a higher rate of genetic disorders, except that relies on your family being carriers for autosomal recessive disorders to begin with, doing this for several consecutive generations, and also having kids at all, something we do not begrudge say, homosexuals for. When you confront people with this, even if they believe these things, they remain gripped by the conviction that it should be obvious that incest is wrong intrinsically, yet cannot provide any actual reason.

Like, even if you get rid of the weird power relationships as well, they think it would be still be weird to be in an Oedipus-Jocasta situation or a long-lost sibling scenario where you don't even know them, but once you discover your shared history YOU CAN NO LONGER BE TOGETHER.

I just have no fucking idea what is going on in people's heads.

Can I fuck my twin imoutos? Or just watch?

>Younger sister and brother incest is not okay.
But that's wrong.

Are threesomes gay?

depends who you keep eye contact with

Well, it is indeed an interesting story, but I can't keep imagining Gakuto in the story due to how the supposed user is describing the story.

It was true or not?

Not in the land of 2d.

Let me check

This better be NTR.

faggot.

This better not be NTR

probably

It's not. The sister just ambushes her brother everyday because she's always lusting for his cock.

Good, another one for the collection

I don't think Yuzuki has done NTR in a while. She's busy with the Mahouka manga.

this is true love

>Yuzuki
>Mahouka manga
Are you shitting me? The official manga?

Not if you take responsibility

It's Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Natsuyasumi Hen apparently.
There's a bunch of different mangas done by different artists.

Oh that kind of thing happens. It'd be funny if all of those artists are famous for drawing incest.

Not apparently, she is in charge of that manga. I hope she does some incest doujins once she is done with it.

>Grandma x grandson incest is only okay if the grandma is a loli.
>Grandfather incest is absolutely wrong.
What about grandma/granddaughter?

>Younger sister and brother incest is not okay.
And that's where you are wrong, kiddo

Christian brainwashing.

My dick likes it.

Shit I can't search this.
I forgot how to remove google safe search for image. Anyone save the image for the tutorial?

No

No it's not. True Love looks completely different and is from a time when 1TB was incomprehensible. The original game came on 8 floppy disks.

It has something to do with being raised with someone in your formative years makes them unattractive to you, which is why childhood friends have some of the densest protagonists, because half of them see the girl as a sister.

Fuck your family all you want, just don't get them pregnant. Shitting in your genetics is the only crime I acknowledge.

that sounds gay senpai

user, I...

It's not Christian. Do you know how many Christian rulers in history were incestuous?

only the best

>this is what fedoras actually believe

Incest is universally loathed.

Ooh, boy, what is this?

>twincest is encouraged in Bali, Indonesia
>incest is allowed in Zoroastrianism
>shintoism encourages sibling incest
>universally loathed

Cousin incest is not incest at that time.

Still too young to form their own opinion instead of blindly following society teachings.

not if you're both hot.

>long-lost sibling scenario where you don't even know them, but once you discover your shared history YOU CAN NO LONGER BE TOGETHER
Read a story a few years ago about two young people meeting, falling hard for each other, getting engaged, going to meet the parents. Parents were separated long ago and the young couple were actually both their kids, they cancelled the engagement on the spot while feeling sick about it.

i remeber a similar one wen they finded out the guy still loved the girl but she break up with him

Depend on your Sister is shit or not.

If there both of legal age and it's consensual, I don't see a problem.

I'll impregnate my sister.

Fuck incest; selfcest is the real shit

You can't hide from onii-chan.

Would you date a female/male/preferred-sex version of yourself?

Not when you onee-chan is like this.

Gay twin incest is true patrician incest

>mutsuki's THICC ass

wouldn't you?

This happened. We never even noticed it until later, but it happened right under our noses, and under our parents noses. Hosoda fooled us all in such a way that we didn't have the faintest inkling of what was happening until he told us dense fuckers
Glorious

Not that sort of series + she falls for some chad in the next episode.