Kill whitey?

feel sorry for him man
logan is pretty decent man, he's not a racist either
>YouTube Removes Logan Paul From Preferred Program, Puts 'The Thinning' Sequel on Hold
archive.is/xkFb4
is this a case of liberals/sjws attacking a white boy?

no

>having suicide forests
>going there and showing them because its informative
what a banch uh baebies

yes. he did nothing wrong

>feel sorry for him man
oh no, this rich guy who was able to make a living off fucking around is losing some money! so sad~ maybe he might have to work a real job eventually!
>logan is pretty decent man, he's not a racist either
some would argue he is racist, like comparing his japan video to his other trips to other countries showed he thought it was okay to fuck with japs more
>YouTube Removes Logan Paul From Preferred Program, Puts 'The Thinning' Sequel on Hold
huh, so he's actually getting punished now?
>is this a case of liberals/sjws attacking a white boy?
no, and he's a jew

>oh no, this rich guy who was able to make a living off fucking around is losing some money! so sad~ maybe he might have to work a real job eventually

Do you not know the amount of work that actually goes into doing shit like this guy does?

>some would argue he is racist, like comparing his japan video to his other trips to other countries showed he thought it was okay to fuck with japs more

just because someone thinks something doesn't make it true. nor does a majority

>no, and he's a jew
and theres the false flag, confirming the presence of a cryptojew

/Thread

>Do you not know the amount of work that actually goes into doing shit like this guy does?
yeah i'm sure he's breaking his back
>just because someone thinks something doesn't make it true. nor does a majority
there's a video floating around, so i'm sure a lot more people think he's somewhat racist
>and theres the false flag, confirming the presence of a cryptojew
he's not even a cryptojew, he openly admits that he's part jewish
it really makes sense too, only a kike would feel no value in the lives of others or have respect for their corpses

He's a faggot.

>some would argue he is racist, like comparing his japan video to his other trips to other countries showed he thought it was okay to fuck with japs more
a modern day anderson cooper for the young should have been the outcome
>huh, so he's actually getting punished now?
honestly seems more like a publicity stunt

have no respect

>honestly seems more like a publicity stunt
it probably is to promote youtube red.

Isn't he a kike? Pretty sure he's a heeb.

im saying you're the cryptojew. you keep changing your ID

jews think he is TOO WHITE MALE to be famous, just like pewdiepie

OP JUST WANTS TO DAB ON THE HATERS BUT THE FUCKING SJW DON'T REALIZE IT'S EVERY DAY BRO! IT'S JUST A PRANK!
IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK!

Youtube/Google are fundamentally advertising companies, they won't monetize what isn't make them money, full stop. This is just the free market making corrections.

am i?

He's a jew. literally look that shit up.

>ECELEBS ECELEBS LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.
Fuck off. Besides, he laughed at some hanged jap kids. He's an asshole.

He is a racist after seeing his japanese videos, I can definetly judge that. Not only he is a racsist he is a dumb racsist..

No.
He is a faggot and only 12yo faggots watch this faggot being a faggot.

that's what he gets for being a giant faget

i dont know him personally so i wont pretend to like OP does. i never had a beer with him or hung out. as such i feel no need to defend him. im not paid to so why would i ?

what i will say is that pleading with Sup Forums will probably have no real effect. while 1 of his critics got attacked by logans supporters verbally logans facing google and complaints piling up. when it comes to content creators google wants clean cut non controversial stuff. they dont even like news related stuff to be monitized. this is known. not new and even when youtubers cried about it they had a full years advanced warning from google about this coming change

im sure money wise this guy will be fine as long as he didnt mchammer that shit and spend it as fast as he got it

Eceleb board now
/can/ Cancer

Why does he have such a shit haircut?

I just found out about this guy when pewdipie made the video about his brother a few months ago.

i watched his vine stuff and seriously had to laugh sometimes.

these are stupid kids who got money thrown at them from all directions but this dude isn't a bad person.

in the japan video i kinda got the feel he tried to copy the japan game show crazy style but didn't realize that their whole towns are actually not that kind of crazy.

He was just stupid.
And with the dead guy..
Everyone who acts as if he is seriously pissed off is a fucking hypocrite..
I mean call it how you want but they did nothing else most of the people would do in that age.
What a stupid fucking concept is this at all suicide forest and now everybody has to respect the dead goddamn that fucking thing is world wide known as a creepy place in top 10 lists with all kinds of stuff people visiting that forest all the time like an attraction..

stupid..to much drama for nothing

shut up h3h3drone

No, dude.

that thing is a kike.
amy schumer-tier kike.

He spent 20 minutes spending somebody committing suicide about himself. He is the problem. A selfish, attention whoring faggot.

>Sympathising with Logan Paul at all
>making this into a race issue
Literally kill yourself. That goes for this whole board.

Hes part hungarian jew

Yeah no, fuck him, he is a jew puppet who works everyday to make the new generation dumber and whorier.

He is a social danger and as such we should take any opportunity to end his youtube shit show.

All the kikes at Youtube are rubbing there filthy kike hands with joy at the thought of removing a blonde non-kike from the upper rankings of Youtube.

It's a subconscious inner drive to destroy their higher biological adversaries.

glad my signature on that petition helped
>When is he going back to suicide forest?

pretty fucking funny watching everyone ree at him for being a based retard.

i hope a nip swords him for disrespecting them

Hero!

He's a jew fyi

because he's balding

Stupid fag haircut, and holding his arms to show of his epic gains. What a faggot.