Guys, just let SJWs ruin America and don't do anything about it because I need more material for my series

>Guys, just let SJWs ruin America and don't do anything about it because I need more material for my series

What did Metokur mean by this?

Spot on. He wants to be the cool guy that never says anything about any topic yet he is involved like he does.

I really don't understand what his purpose is in conversation. "Yeah let's get Jim in here with his crazy antics! Haha, he is so funny man!"

literally who

"I'm just going to say everyone is dumb (..)"
Except the people he laugh at are genuinely retards.

you guys know he spawned from /po/ right? he used to spam his videos around here..

he was a faggot then and still is now

A thread died for your shitty e-celeb shilling. Fuck off OP.

Daily reminder

He's not gonna dive in to race realism since he knows he doens't know shit about it. He knows what the krautsequences of that are. What he does know is internet drama shitshows. He's the MC.

>Shills attacking Jim for eviscerating the Sceptics
Ehmajun my fooking shawk

Neat, he has his own pepe.

I know, I enjoy some of his videos but I don't understand why is invited on livestreams to particpate when he never says anythin that is remotely interesting. And his "I just laugh at dumb shit" act is getting old, he would never dare criticize anyone on the alt-right because he knows his audience. So now he just serves as a predictable "funny guy" who picks safe targets like Sargon Of Soy. I don't need Mister Haha No Opinions to utter the word cringe and gay 500 times in a 30 min video.

>unironically crying about someone doing it for the lulz
fucking new niggers i swear

that's no him, that's haberman

Skeptic community mass Jim posting. What a bunch of faggots

I want this piece of shit to either pick a side or stay the fuck out of political communities. This isn't 2007 anymore, there is no more room for this "I'm doing it for the lulz XD" bullshit. He relies on Sup Forums for views, but will never redpill his viewers who aren't aware of the JQ. Enough. Western civilization can't be saved by shitposting and memes, and he knows this. If you're reading this, Metokur, make a fucking JQ video or stop pretending to be affiliated with Sup Forums.

Imagine being so ass blasted by a guy on YouTube, you posted this twice.

he's not a political commentator you nigger
Jim is fucking awesome, go back to plebbit you kekistani sargon soy boy.

THIS IS WHAT SARGON ACTUALLY BELIEVES:
>Jim says that my *specific* IRL movmement is cringey, and that I don't personally have what it takes to lead a movement IRL
>Therefore Jim is saying that *all* IRL politics in cringey
No.

Metokur is pointing out that:
>Liberalism IS the problem
>Sargon has personality defiencies that make him incapable of leading a successful IRL movement
>Online movements trying to transition to IRL have difficulty because what works online does not work IRL
>You need to mostly restart from scratch to create compelling IRL movements, just applying what works online to IRL is cringey (eg kekistan faggotry) and will fail

Saying that "your *specific* IRL movement is cringey and will fail" =/= saying that "*all* IRL movements are cringey and will fail"

Sage for double posting your thread

No

He relies on Sup Forums and uses our memes nonstop, despite the fact he NEVER fucking helps us when we need his outreach. Tried getting him to make a video on IOTBW when that was going on, his response was "lol that's gay". Nearly forty fucking years old and that's still his mentality. He's worthless to just about everything we stand for.

just stiffly read an ED article to yourself

*supports his patreon*