Co-founder of WikiLeaks and SecureDrop found dead. "Suicided"

yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/

rt.com/usa/415519-james-dolan-whistleblower-software-dead/

>James Dolan, former Marine and co-creator of the whistleblower submission system SecureDrop alongside Aaron Swartz and Wired editor Kevin Poulsen, has died. the Freedom of the Press Foundation, which took over SecureDrop, reports that Dolan, age 36, took his own life.

>First deployed as StrongBox with The New Yorker, organizations such as the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Associated Press, and Gizmodo Media Group have all come to rely on SecureDrop—which allows highly secure communication between journalists and sources in possession of sensitive information or documents. As an industry tool, it has become invaluable for reporters.

Curious they keep deciding to take their lives.. Can we get some more info on this?? Lots of Bait Threads today. Only the ones in a deep sleep believe this man suicided himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2016/10/23/the-director-of-wikileaks-julian-assanges-mentor-gavin-macfadyen-dies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Butcher of Benghazi strikes again. With Trump closing in on Hillary's freedom, I think we will continue to see anyone that has anything to do with the DNC evidence silenced forever. Dead men tell no tales.

James Dolan is THE REASON we were able to see the DNC emails. His tech was the means in which leaker Seth Rich was able to expose Hillary..

SETH RICH NEVER FORGET

This shit is important Bump

The New Yorker is a Jared Kusher company too

This world sucks so bad. I cant wait to be dead

People die all the time
Mmm im so sleepy arent you? This is nothing lets take a nap

Holy shit.

You wonder why there are SO MANY SLIDE THREADS TODAY

Not the first, and unfortunately, probably not the last:

THE DIRECTOR OF WIKILEAKS & JULIAN ASSANGE’S MENTOR GAVIN MACFADYEN DIES
collective-evolution.com/2016/10/23/the-director-of-wikileaks-julian-assanges-mentor-gavin-macfadyen-dies/

I guess it was just a matter of time. BAKA. I wonder how long before they have a mysterious fire or explosion at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

BUMP!!!

Bump

Holy shit. Bump.

Hillary Clinton relevancy in January 2018 = 0%. What the fuck is wrong with you? To have even conceived and toiled over typing your shitpost makes us all smell your desperation and sexual frustration through our monitors.

>james dolan.

Another suicided by shillary.

Wow calm down there shill you don't have to act so desperate.

DNC is a corrupt piece of shit and they aren't above murdering people for revenge.

We have zero proof Seth Rich leaked anything

DURR WHOCARES E-CELEB DRAMA ON THE YOUTUBES

Fuck off shareblue

Beat me to it

How did they do it? Did they shoot temselves twice in the back of the head?

How old are you kike? 6?

During an attempted robbery he accidentally shot himself twice in the back of the head.

Ha! He's not alone, the first person I thought of was Hillary as well. What product this guy develope and to whom did it do most damage? Exactly, the bitch is still relevant. We don't get our news from the MSM or you so fuck off with your faggotry.

Bump

up

G-.damn!...Literally minutes ago, I was just thinking about the risks of Assange's release and what danger he is going to be in.

The longer Trump waits, gathering information, and setting up chess pieces, the more people will "suicide" that could testify against the DNC. James Dolan believed Seth Rich was murdered and would have said so.

>Aaron Swartz co created it

No wonder the killed him by suicide too

FUCKING TOP.

God BLESS YOUR SOUL JAMES DOLAN!!!

YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTON!!!!!!!!

TRUE PATRIOT.

Fuck the slides.

Possibility; slip depressive psychotropic drugs to someone, and they take their own life.
re; do a Google of Adam Lanza and Fanapt.

This is SETH RICH all over again.

GOD BLESS THIS MAN BROTHERS

A TRUE FUCKING PATRIOT. HE WILL BE GIVEN NOTHING BUT LOVE IN THE AFTER WORLD.

bump for respects

pay your fucking respects anons

bump

Who will be next high level suicide?

Bumping.

This man was a true patriot. He was killed by (((them)))

Do you think the Clinton Foundation magically dried up when she lost?
Do you think her and her cohorts have just thrown in the towel or aren't out for blood and revenge?
My dude literally consider suicide.

police have conducted the investigation they said he shot him self 4 times in the back of the head case closed

and didn't someone "fall" from a building who was involved with wikileaks, deemed as "mentally unsound" by the press?

Wikileaks did a lot more than just screwing Clinton campaign.

The Clinton's are just remarkable in their assassinations,

Bump

Yeah, Aaron Swartz supposedly took his own life too. The funny thing is, the articles that Swartz stole were supposedly going to be used to prove man-made climate change was bullshit, the same way he proved all laws were made by corporations. And he was actually believe man-made climate change for years, he wised up though.

Shareblu, if you don't know why we know it was Seth we sure as fuck are not going to breach tradecraft for your bait.

F

>Who will be next high level suicide?
Prediction: former DNI head Admiral Rogers will shoot himself twice in the back of the head after cutting his own throat

Cap this

One of the deadmans switch holders was suicided in London.
Assanges lawyer was suicided.
Wikileaks chief counsel was suicided.
Assange was renditioned over a year ago.

Wikileaks is kill.

There's sources reporting that Assange is/or is coming back to the U.S.

Time will tell.

I'm sleepy.
Aren't you guys tired? You should stop digging into this, wouldn't you rather sleep? Like, forever?

Niggers.

YOU GET TO FUCKING DIE MOTHERFUCKER

REEEEEEEUHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOU MOTHER FUCKER. I AM JEALOUS OF THE MOTHER FUCKER WHO GETS TO

REMEMBER MOTHER FUCKER, IF /OURGUYS/ DONT FUCKING TAKE YOU DOWN, WE WILL

Do check to see if his balls have been cut off, same as Manning.
Assange has not been seen, except with a green screen (fake) since the raid on the embassy. If he is alive (doubtful) he has been mind raped.
The fact that they are rolling up all the other wikileakers and suiciding them suggests they are in the end game and just need a story that puts him in witness protection (grave), never to be seen again.

Add him to Hillary's 50+ body count.

Bump

Right wingers are basically pussies, that's why they're getting dominated all over the place by Leftists and the Leftist agenda

He was in a bag?

Yes. He committed suicide by zipping himself up in a bag. From the inside.

Ghosts can be more dangerous than living things.

Shill level 110%, she isn't irrelevant until she's behind bars.

Just stop

bump

i dont think secure drop was ever used just put out there for people to used. there are plenty of sites like this on tor but you never find anything leaked on them. its for leaking to controlled crappy media.

If you leaked stuff about pizzagate to the new york times being real would they print it?

its a shit test for the controlled media and those that own them. try leaking stuff about jewish tax evaders and you get bumped.

Very possible.

I hope not

Pure coincidence

I'm a cuck so I'm just going to let this keep happening with no form of retaliation whatsoever.

Uh, don't forget the lock he put on the bag.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

MOVE ALONG GOYIM

Surely a cohencidence.

so is br-chan a girl or a girl(boy)?

TO THE FUCKING TOP

>nothing to see here
>move along

PAY YOUR FUCKING RESPECTS ANONS

F

>tradecraft

>dejected ree

Which deep state organization wouldn't want the people who enable whistleblowers to remove themselves before they cause more trouble? Worse than what happens to the whistleblowers themselves, or the patsy who gets set up by some organization to take the fall for leaking information.

Wikileaks wasn't prepared for how bad it would get.
I figure when it all started they knew they would be stalked and harassed, but never figured they would be hunted down and systemically destroyed. This world is too much for my little heart.

GANGSTALKED.COM

PRESS F FOR RESPECTS ANONS!!!!

F

F

bump

F

F

F

It won't be in vain.

F

F

F