If i just unconditionally hate women have i taken way too many red pills or have i seen the light?

If i just unconditionally hate women have i taken way too many red pills or have i seen the light?

too many red pills, i stopped at the jews and haven't gone deeper

there are still good ones. many of them are in hiding. they quietly pursue graduate degrees, never go clubbing, never used tinder, many don't even have facebook. they are difficult to find out in the wild.

redpill od

not enough redpills, youre just realizing that the female fantasy your mother sold you is false, move towards acceptance and then use it to your advantage. Pump and dump roasties until you find one that says shes waiting till marriage, put a ring on it and keep up the pressure just to make sure. There isnt a single women in this world for whom the man not being a virgin would be a deal breaker.

You've taken the loser pill

>they quietly pursue graduate degrees
you dont want a girl with more than a highschool diploma, certainly not one with six figure debt

Yeah bro you OD'd. Look at white women with at least some pity. All that hate will eat ya up

It means you've yet to slay the dragon and rescue your father from the underworld

More of those sweet melons

Too many red pills.

You're turning into a literal faggot.

Hating women is a blue pill. Understand the women are more valuable than men, but they are not better than us. Men are perfect creatures outside of our urge to have sex with everything.

OP here i do have a long term girlfriend and love her. I thoight shes different But sometimes she pursues attentjon in unhealthy ways and does typical women thing and it really bothers me

Post a high res version ple

>they quietly pursue graduate degrees

You don't want a woman with a brain, you want her to be easily manipulated, trust me on this.

This. OP will be sketching ideas for women's clothing designs in no time.

too many pills

you dont hate women, you hate that women wont fuck you, and instead of fixing the reasons why women wont fuck you, you instead choose to stamp your feet having a tantrum saying "W-well i never liked women anyway!!!"

Its the exact same thought process that 35+ year old feminists say about successful white chads who they know would never fuck them

open in new tab and zoom in cuck boy

This is actually very interesting to me. Do women give two shits about a mans virginity? Are they capable of understanding abstractions like "the past" or past lovers? and would you be a better husband by not having memories of girls youve fugged?

I get laid plenty my dude so whats the reason tjen

no, like i said there are zero women who will break up with you just because you are not a virgin. Use the dumb ones who think they need to put out to keep a man around as practice while looking for one that refuses heavy pressure. Build your skills and wealth, women are a side quest, little more then puppies.

Who's that? Pic related to hate?

Hating women that are trashy is fine. Generalizing may indicate you are a repressed homo.

user, women with graduate degrees are the easiest to manipulate. have you ever tried manipulating a stubborn trashy redneck woman? it's 10 times harder.

Jews want you to not make white babies.

I hate women and I am one.
I haven't taken too many red pills, I've just had to work really hard at my job, school, compete with men and then listen to women who can't even raise their kids right and get their households in order complain about equal pay and how easy men have it.

Bitch if men have it so easy go work a man's job.

Looks like you haven't gone deep enough there buddy

Katy perry, she is portuguese and what more? also she's hot, but like all celebs is brainwashed.

>implying women are either grad students or trashy rednecks
avoid both champ

>easily manipulated
By who? You and pretty much anyone else.

yeah nothing says successful and well-adjusted like taking advice from some retard's autistic comic

Now, my fellow Eternal Anglo: Isn't that the fucking truth, if we look at Europe today...?

hating women is fine if you love them as well
you learn about their dark side, why ignore their light one

im in an eight year marriage with a good woman

the hate does not lessen. certain mentalities and personality types, after a certain level of intelligence, really resent the ringers women put you through. i dont hate women because i cant get laid, i hate women because my wifes first impulse after my grandmothers death was to shittest me

fuck off

that's not a woman that is a whore

This is really good advice. Thanks dude!

You're too r9k'd tbqh.
It's factually retarded to hate half of your race. Fair to pity them, they're in a pitiful state but that should drive you to do as much as you can to better our people rather than outright hate them.

sounds like an incel to me

This is the correct answer.

Me too OP, did I handle this altercation with a coal burner good?

>chubby library clerk virgin GF (broke her hymen after dating for about a month)
>getting her graduate degree to be a librarian
>marrying her in the fall
They hide, but they are out there.

> hate women
Gone way too far. Your head is so far down the rabbit hole it's giving you tunnel vision while ignore and forget some important things in the world.

Such as
> women are unhappy as well
> they were fucked over by (((them))) just like we have
> we are in this together
and so on and so forth.

Its ok. I don't hate women, I have just hit a point where I honestly can't feel anything for them. Its really hard.

Then leave her ass? I don't understand people that hate women but then willingly enter relationships, much less marriages, with one. You're setting yourself up to be miserable, living with the thing you hate the most for what could be the rest of your fucking life.

If all women offer is a hole, you can get a hole anywhere. You don't have to marry it. Seems illogical.

Here we see the 5% of women that can into logic as per the bell curve.
Ann Coulter tier, I salute you. Still not a NAWALT though.

>well adjusted
get out normie

Can confirm women love virgins. They love corrupting others with sex.

wow... how did you meet?

The fuck is that? A soyboy?

Don't hate women just understand their manipulations. They're likes jews in a lot of ways but unlike a jew they help a society in a certain way. But yes they are indeed the jew of genders.

the behavior comes out after marriage typically

Too many red pills, you now understand women just as well as women understand each other

too far mate. much as we hate them we need them, even if they do piss us off sometimes and there are good ones out there

No idiot.

You fuck them with your BWC and turn them to white boys forever redeeming the whore as Jesus Christ himself has done.

im amazed i never had this conversation before, but half my friends fuck anything that moves and wouldnt get it, the rest are christian to the extreme that they dont talk about it, and married as virgins. Do you believe women, even the "pure" ones, enjoy knowing that their husband passed the test of other women and that there are other women likely pining over them? As purely social creatures do they know nothing besides their own and others jealousy?

i honeslty believe you about womens desires, but am more interested in the "why" of it though

Not just modern Europe Hans, but for every time, every place. Women test men, men test ideas.

You have lost. That is what has happened.

Well everyone here already despises women and thinks they're worthless whores, so they should know better than to get married in the first place, no? Then you'll never have to find out.

ayn rand novels are hilarious when you realize their just niche romance novels

I'm dating a butterface college girl like that. She's a 22 year old virgin good girl who never leaves the house except for work and school. Very traditional and family oriented. We've been dating for a few months and she still won't even sleep over at my house. It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to drop the gentleman side of my personality and start exposing my inner asshole. I honestly wish she was sluttier because I want to fuck her. If she doesn't put out within the next month I'm gonna cheat on her since it's easy to get casual sex if I have a girlfriend.
If she wasn't so short and had green or blue eyes I'd marry her.

Worked retail as we were getting bachelors degrees, ironically at the same college, but never saw eachother there. She started showing interest as she was getting ready to leave the job, I put a little effort in, she responded positively, things progressed from there. Liberal opinions, sure, but not like psycho 28 genders open borders crap.

"shittest me"
what exactly is shittesting

that's not the red pills lad...thats a seriuos emotinal issue you have.

Wow I never knew she had nice tits like that, milkers!

I hate women but I hate men also

yeah thats what id advise to anyone on the fence but what does that have to do with my original statement? i simply resented the assumption that only virgins can hate women

Thooeesss bitties dude.

more so the first then the second but mostly because they can use mental gymnastics to justify anything

So even when you guys get pure virgin girls, you still aren't happy and pine after the 'thots' that disgust you so much and you blame everything on?

Interesting.

Is that your go bag?

breifcase

I used to think girls finding out about me banging hookers every once and awhile was going to ruin me. It seems like they actually find it attractive which is horrifying

Too many. The beauty and love of a deserving woman, and the children you make with her, are what completes a man. That is why we are here.

>what exactly is shittesting
Well randy bobandy ya got a shit number two pencil and a shit bubblesheet an you read the fuckin shit questions an you get a shit fuckin grade

Oh, well originally I was wondering why you were even married, and furthermore why you stay married, to a woman when you despise women? Even if you didn't know she was like this prior to marrying her, you know now.

It seems a waste of your time and a surefire way to be miserable.

Women are dogs.

That's why so many of them like fucking dogs.

They are the niggers of gender.

Men will forever have to drag these weak dog fuckers into the future, just like they dragged them out of the caves.

Artificial wombs and sexbots will make biocunts permanently obsolete and save the White Race.

>implying they wouldn't drop their pants and go full degenerate once chad shows them a bit of attention

All women are whores. No question. If you disagree then you are still a bluepilled cuck.

Good Lord!!

Search "dog humping woman" and see what results you find.

These gender-niggers are fucking dogs in mass.

Too many redpills.
You shouldn't hate them for what they are. Modern society has placed women as the equals of men and this is just wrong, both mentally and physically men are naturally the drivers of society and the natural order is for women to be subservient to them. I don't hate a wild animal that bites me because the interaction was a result of the situation. Don't ever let a wild animal bite you.

We whites think we have all the answers, but truthfully... blacks understand how it works, they figured it out. Blacks just plant seed everywhere at an incredible rate, there's no way to keep up, no accountability. And since women are vapid whores enabled by tinder, they get blacked on the daily.

Just cum and go, cum and go. Women won't know its you... they're whores. They'll wonder who it is between 50 tinder fucks.

I just saw a really hot Russian one on OkCupid. Said she is going for her second masters degree. 31 years old, gorgeous m, sandy brown hair, and still fucking around with worthless Marxist brainwashing. It's unreal. I sent her a message
>"Two masters degrees
>How many kids?"

I have tried to kill myself tonight but somehow I'm still alve

it probably makes them feel better about the slutty shit they've done in the past. no woman wants to feel like she is more of a slut than the man she is with.

yeah, probably your best answer would be the misguided male ego idea of ethics

im religious too so either i can make behave or i stay miserable. i guess it could be cowardice, but leaving her in the winds of this bullshit world is against my nature. your lack of understanding of men is part of your genders problem btw

You have let a bunch of fat NEETs influence your worldview. You have totally "seen the light."

You either OD'd, or you live in a liberal shithole. Reminder: >50% of white women voted for Trump.

Where are all these women? Nowhere near where I live. Fuuuu-

But yeah, if you live in a liberal are you're justified in hating women there. But outside of that you'll find a decent chunk of reasonable ones. Even still I'd say it's probably only 20% that are decent...if that.

The sexbots are nice but don't they defeat the purpose of roots?

Right there with you OP. I've hated women for the last 3-4 years. Hasn't changed hooking up or having a hang and bang with your basic normie blue pilled cunt, but now I just don't consider them humans, more like animals. Only about 2-4% of women are tolerable at this point but there's no going back

Is that a roll of clean socks on the lower left? Smart man.

these winky women are just men on the internet

No you are supposed to love women. Nothing beats a woman's love. Her touch. The way she smells. That's why it fucks you up when it goes bad because it is so amazing.

Katy Perry is a cannibal.

That is two men.

le robotoid face

Theres too much cool shit u can do without women my dude dont quit