Who here hyped for 'Marvel's Cloak & Dagger', the kids show coming to ABC dis spring

Who here hyped for 'Marvel's Cloak & Dagger', the kids show coming to ABC dis spring.

>Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson, two teenagers from different backgrounds, acquire superpowers while forming a romantic relationship. They soon realize that their powers work better when they are together, "but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.
msn.com/en-us/tv/gallery/the-16-most-anticipated-new-tv-shows-of-2018/ss-BBHIZni?li=BBnb2gh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloak_&_Dagger_(TV_series)

Very talented producer,
>Jeph Loeb was raised in a Jewish family[4][5] in Stamford, Connecticut.[6][7] He began collecting comic books during the summer of 1970.[8] His later stepfather was a vice-president at Brandeis University, where Jeph met one of his mentors and greatest influences in comic book writing, the writer Elliot Maggin.[9][10] but Jeph attended Columbia University. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts and a Master's degree in Film.[3][11] His instructors included Paul Schrader.[12]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeph_Loeb

Blood for the blood god

Cloak and Dagger was always a white woman and a black man, but I don't know that they were ever romantically linked.

Former comicfag here. No one on this fucking planet gives even the remotest shit about C&D and never fucking have.

The sheer Jewery at display. But then again, there is a no more deserving people of this than you burgers.

They actually weren't if I recall correctly.

All the cool kids comic book shows are doing it.

I mean, aren't you down with 11% of the population getting 50% of the roles?

Kill yourself, irrelevant faggot. You are still short

Gotta be black male, white woman.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>burger meme

Looked up this comic book and did you know originally when the comic came out in the 80's they where "just friends". lol

Anyways lame characters with lame powers. It'll flop.

They're not a Couple. In fact the very racist actress Melissa Benoist killed their "ship" before season two stared.

They have been since their origin.

human holocaust>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cloak and dagger

Does the nigger lover promotion ever fucking end

their names are actually Cloak and Dagger? holy shit thats like wheels and the legman

I bought the first few issues as a kid. My dad saw them and said, "They're really pushing that race-mixing stuff these days." At the time, I rolled my eyes and bemoaned his racism. Now I acknowledge how early he called it.

Love all of the ass blasted retards complaining about it being a black guy getting the role when cloak has been black from the beginning

I busted a few nuts to Dagger. They used to draw her like such a slut back in the day

You weren't the only one.

Hi friend, nobody is complaining about him getting the role, the complaint is that this Jewish race fantasy is even getting made into a show.

Eh. They've always been a couple in the comics and at least they cast actors who are the right race in the right roles, so that's something. At this point, I don't care too much when far worse crap had been/is being done. Black Panther's Kangz shit is what we should focus on, especially since we still have time to nip it in the bud.

It will be funny if the show is a success though and everyone eats it up. These characters were pretty D-list in the comics, and for most of their early Spider-Man appearances were villains. It'll be just like Blade; everyone will love the live action version, but there's really nothing to them in the comics outside of guest appearances and limited series.

This image represents decades of sexual frustration.

They were more brother sister relationship then anything else.

Fuck niggers

Doubtful, quite aesthetic

These characters always sucked and had no good stories, even Hawk and Dove were better

...missing the point this hard

They unironically named him Tyrone oh my g-d it's hard to breathe right now bros

I kekd

That's some HD shit right there.

How have people not grown tired of all these capeshit movies/shows? I used to be really into comics and now I just don't care anymore.

Too fucking far, Raimi

KEK