HAPPENING! DONALD TRUMP PROPHECY FROM 2007

Try to explain this, atheists.

youtu.be/wf32lkis_X8

>Predicts (((media))) will be walked over by Trump even mentioned The View and Newsweek
>Predicts the wall
>predicts economy boom
>predicts julian assange
>predicts trump will throttle enemies of the west and israel
>predicts the calls for impeachment
>predicted wikileaks email embarassment
>predicted trump would shock the world
>predicted hillary the witch would be the 'chosen one'
>Predicted Trump becoming christian after going in office

All in 2007-2014. This was years before Trump announced his campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aqvr4/this_is_the_secret_of_the_fbi_tweets_this_is_what/
youtu.be/wjmFm8PIz8M
youtu.be/LcK4PVgzqnY
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he died on sept 23

My skeptical mind has been rolling this around for a year. It's a tough one. There's a retired firefighter who had a vision and talked about Trump winning too but not this early.

If we pick a random person like Will Smith,maybe we can find a crazy predicting his presidency. But this is a bit much.

What's it take for this to NOT be supernatural?

A massive psyop coup a decade in the making. Military intelligence type assholes being in on it. All the Pieczenik theories. CFR planning. The insanely timed terrorist attacks that always made Trump look like a genius had to be false flags. Time traveler Trump had to be entirely manufactured through the most amazing propaganda campaign ever imagined. Insiders at the fbi had to play along. It would basically imply the honorary fbi agent story as part of a massive sting against America enemies within. And this crazy Jesus stuff is simply one wing of the pr campaign, started a decade earlier by patriots who saw Obama/Hillary as a threat.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aqvr4/this_is_the_secret_of_the_fbi_tweets_this_is_what/

Here's the honorary agent theory. It's a crazy one.

God is the final redpill.

Watch this:
>youtu.be/wjmFm8PIz8M

And listen to this:
youtu.be/LcK4PVgzqnY

I think that Jared Kushner is the time traveller. Not Barron Trump..

Okay my theory on Kushner is because of a few things.

We know that Trump has the Tesla papers. We know that Trump is Plus Ultra and even says in his speeches that "The Future Belongs To Us"

Then there's this prophecy guy I found on youtube called Kim Clement. He made a lot of crazy predictions that lead me to believe that he wasn't just some "prophet" but he was in Plus Ultra as well and knew the plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
Kim Clement is a preacher who makes a ton of prophecies. Only thing is, I think this guy might actually be in secret societies. He talks about Trump. He talks about “The Giant” “The Giant of debt.” aka the Jews. He also talks about someone close to Trump who is young. Could this be Kushner? He says that what this man will do will SHOCK everyone. He is a genius. It really feels like we're watching something crazy Anons. This man also died before Trump became president.

So Kim Clement DIED ON SEPTEMBER 23RD, 2016. Right before Trump won.

Well during the campaign Trump was gifted a prayer shawl
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

The pastor gifts him a study bible and he tells him when he's feeling down he should read MARK 9:23 which says basically if you can believe then anything is possible.

The kikes hated that he was gifted a prayer shawl so much they cut the feed thats why the video I linked is spliced together.

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270

>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

>christcucks

Wow they kept him alive that long? His last days must have been rough. F

THE CHURCH IS NOT JESUS. YOUR PIC IS MYSTERY BABYLON VS MYSTERY BABYLON

>What's it take for this to NOT be supernatural?
Precognition doesn't need to be supernatural. If people took psychic phenomena more seriously we could probably figure out how it works in time. And if a human body could do it, I don't see why a machine couldn't be made to do it better.

Holy shit fuck off back to plebbit we started that shit when you were still a Bernie bro seriously fuck off and kill your self and never post here again

either
A. God told him the future
B. He and trump are part of an Illuminati that has been conspiring to this for the last decade
C. God has been conspiring this for the last decade
D. A very lucky guess
E. All of the above

didn't i hear him predict Snowden too?

B

>Shemitah
Did he seriously??

What's his name?

Donald Trump was chosen by God to defeat Satan who exists vicariously through a global network of child predators. It's not a joke - this is the actual reality we live in.

Oprahs house is flooded with mudslides...
>The star will gorge on clay.

Is there anything Kim talked about that hasn’t come to fruition yet?

Just when I almost finished convincing myself this is all about Uranium 1. He we go again.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING PREDICTION IF THEY PLANNED THIS SHIT YEARS IN ADVANCE
THE ENTIRE ELECTION WAS FUCKING STAGED

lmao @ the seinfeld bass player

2fukenSpooky

SEPT 23???? YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????? HOLY SHIT!!!!

bump
because this shit is fairly spoopy

That's a meme prophecy, unless you find a legit source then I take it as fictional just like the bible.

Do you have an explanation for the video? I'd like to get a skeptic's opinion.

>from a Christian Zionist

Only proves that Kikes pick their presidents in advance, you stupid nigger. If Israel isn't wiped off the face of the earth I dont give a fuck who you think is in charge, I can tell you he isnt.

Anyone have a link of this posted IN 2007 or a few years BEFORE Trump ran?

Interesting video. Are there any predictions about what comes during & after the trump presidency?

Isaiah 45 is literally the prophecy of Trump and of things to come.

all this proves is that we jumped into the wrong timeline with his death on september 23rd. if things had gone properly, he'd still be alive.

well, this is pretty spicy

post it then faggot

Bump for interest

realizing god exists is awesome.

realizing people can predict the future is...a little unsettling.

California btfo

christcucks, i...

>realizing god exists is awesome.
>realizing people can predict the future is...a little unsettling.
The two are completely unrelated. Plenty of non-christians predict the future. Christians tend to ignore these people because they don't fit into their worldview.

>humble but a genious
god got it backwards

How did he forget Jeb! ?

Wtf ,big if true

he pretends hes dumb and immature but actually is a genius

>a man of prayer
>a man of choice words
Not Trump.

i find when you are surrounded by individuals that are on level far below yours you inadvertently lower your own level to relate

are you arguing pretending to be dumb and immature is humility?

You think we would receive such a blessing as Trump without having to provide a sacrifice?

God allowed j*ws to rewrite his history in the form of christianity

God allowed j*ws to send us on endless crusades in the name of their book

God allowed us to form a nation for j*ws

because now j*ws and muslims are hated globally and it is time for them to suffer. we shall destroy every living descendant of those who ruined our past. Greece, Rome, but not America.

it is time.

is you lack the character to steamroll them you do
you do it advertedly when you know its in your best interest tho

Way i see it is , he is rich, with being rich comes responsibility, and by defacto he sees the predatory nature of jews. Of course he will work with them, even throw nthem a bone or two, but in the end they surround him. You know what they say, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. When they and the Saudis go to war with Iran, dont expect Trump to fight for them. Better to be a lion for a day then a sheep for a lifetime.

Not sure about the prayer part, but I feel like Trump's tweets are pretty carefully crafted to achieve what he wants with them. He is driving the left absolutely mad.

there are things out there bigger than us, all we can do is hope that they are benevolent

He also predicted california would get rain.
A few months after the election it had severe flooding, with even more flooding this year.

Israel is not our allies.

Big if True

Hadn't seen this!

Mega Bump nice work!! I've always thought this about DT

I hope the hammer of the Lord is thunderous and soon with these evil people

Yet Kim Clement seemed to believe they are, which is why he phrased his prediction the way he had.

>Precognition doesn't need to be supernatural. If people took psychic phenomena more seriously we could probably figure out how it works in time. And if a human body could do it, I don't see why a machine couldn't be made to do it better.

Ive recently begun to astral project. It's pretty fucking crazy. I thought that the people who talked about being able to do it were just kinda full of shit. Now when I tell people about it, they think I'm full of shit.

Makes me wonder how much of that supernatural stuff, along with myths and legends, are actually legitimately true.

who is he

i've only read a bit about it, how did you do it? stay up super late and take melatonin?

i do believe in a lot of spiritual, mystical, somewhat new age shit but have never had any sort of paranormal experience myself

video was posted jan 9 FUCK OFF

What the fuck did I just watch. It’s time to breakout my bible and start praying again.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

You're full of shit too, faggot.

Lol nice try drumpftard personality cultists.

Truth is Hillary Clinton was sent by god to save western christian civilization and you turned her down and spat on her face. It doesn't matter though, because like Jesus, Hillary will always turn the other cheek. Notice how much more civil she has been than this orange dotard president always spamming shit on twitter?

Cooler personalities and justice will prevail in the end. You don't want to be caught on the wrong side.

God doesn't give a shit about Left and Right.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

then why is god punishing California?

Search for a pdf with the word gateway and exclude search to only .gov websites. It will confirm a lot of whag youve probably managed to infer on your own. This report was made in 83 but only recently declassified. Enjoy.

Trump will save humanity

He says the enemy will do everything in his power to put a witch in the White House and look for rain in California as a sign

>Oprah gives emotional speech rallying liberals around her for 2020
>Creates most credible threat to Trump since he stepped onto the scene
>Trump says he doesn't think she will run because he "knows her very well"
>Massive storm hits CA
>Same spot as largest wildfire in CA history
>Fire started at Thomas Aquinas College
>Mudslides wreak havoc in liberal heartland
>Oprah's house is in ruin

>he dies on julibee
fuck the jews got him

Who here wants to rape this Canadian?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Ghosts, psychics, aliens, spells, even a capital-G God.

If it can be explained and dissected it's not supernatural, no matter how powerful or unbelievable it is. One of the core themes of Lovecraftian fiction.

Relax cockeater

>julibee
>a special anniversary of an event, especially one celebrating twenty-five or fifty years of a reign or activity.

I think he will go naturally and surrounded by loved ones.

The Jews definitely killed him or some shit.

From what I've been able to understand about astral projecting or remote viewing, it doesn't seem to be any different than any other psychic power. It's somewhat like synesthesia in that your mind is taking external information and processing it as sensory stimulus in a way that's easy to understand. You can smell things you didn't know you could smell, see through things with x-ray vision, make yourself big or get as small as you'd like for a closer look at things because your "body" doesn't really even exist so there's no real limit to what you can do to or with yourself, similar to a lucid dream.

Interacting with the real world seems to be a bit different, but you can do it if you're willing to believe you can and try. Set up a camera to record something simple like small piece of foil balanced on a pin in a jar (in case there's a breeze). Then astral project and try to knock the foil off. You can do it if you try, you might even move the jar with some practice.

You have to be stupid to fall for this shit. This is some basic level douche baggery.

Guise
Trump ran long before 2007.
At least entertained for years

He said trump then trumpet

Gates then gates

The pearly gates woth trumpets

Think. He has visuals then spewed. No prophecy. It can't happen. Pure 'it fits '

Simple

White hat Illuminati.

Who the fuck genuinely believes in dumb shit like this?

>predicted something that happens often to them
Yeah sure, so prophetic

It's a wow factor

Trump Jr gave a media interview where he said
>you prepare for this your whole life

Go figure

I think so.

2 hours+
I dunno

Chilling.

It all seems to fit in line with our narrative. With my narrative. I truly believe in Trump. I know he will be the one to uproot the corruption and scatter it to the winds.

I was never a religious man, but this past year and a half has impacted me greatly. I have seen the true faces of evil, and it shook me to my core. Thanks to this community, Ive learned so much about myself, the world and the enemies of God and the west. I am forever grateful for this.

Maybe Im losing my grip a little, but I cant deny what Ive seen. I hope and pray for a brighter future.

Any ideas as to what the 'stone' might be?
And the reference to Bill Gates opening up a financial realm?

>because your "body" doesn't really even exist
I mean that it's all how you're brain is processing the information, not that you don't physically exist.

Aliens don't even sound as supernatural as the others. They're literally just animals from other planets.

I AM HERE. WE ARE BLESSED.

Yes please, with rake handle.

Religiously brainwashed burgers are scary as fuck.

Oh shit RELEASE THIS NOW, HILLARY STILL HAS A CHANCE!!!!

>I will put him in office
>and then I will baptise him
pic related
found the baptism.