Is buying american made products important to you? do you actively seek out american made goods when buying things...

is buying american made products important to you? do you actively seek out american made goods when buying things? or do you take the faggot way and buy a $50 product for $5?

Stop gouging your prices for "le based America xD" and maybe we'd buy your shit. $50 for $5 cheap shit is why we need communism.

I try not to buy American if possible.
I will buy something from my province before elsewhere.

chinese tools are trash, their calipers, cutters. etc are all trash. i use their micrometers as c-lamps. not accurate at all.

quality is important.

c-clamps*

It used to matter to me until I realized that America is a big ol' nothing burger now.

>Trying to argue with a retatded, commie LARPer
Stop taking the bait.

went to buy some sox for the winter a few months ago.
I had to pick between USA or Pakistan.... wasn't too hard.

U OF A

This. Exactly what I was going to say. I have a pair of calipers made by the same company and same design. The chinese ones are garbage. The jaws are not parallel, the ruling is off... the American made one is cheap but workable.

I buy guns. Lots of guns. All American made.

Mitutoyo is top tier and I think they're made in Japan.

bitch with communism you wouldn't even have anything to fucking sell.

Most American made stuff is higher quality so of course it's going to cost more than Chinese items.

And even the chinese stuff that's supposed to be made of high quality materials often times isn't, since they always try to lie and pass of shitty steel for higher quality stuff.

I've dealt with a lot of USSR and Chinese surplus stuff. There is a HUGE quality issue with pretty much all of it.

real USA shit has a lifetime warranty
not that chinese gook steel that breaks in 5 minutes and pollutes the ozone
you know who has the good tools it's USA

Japanese and German tend to make good stuff too.

What pisses me off is when I pay more for us made and it ends up garbage. Looking at you, Klein tools fishtape.

Because they're not regulated like we are, there's not much in the way of Quality Control with the chinks, meanwhile we have an entire industry dedicated to QC

No foreign milsurps?

This. China makes cheap iron and plastic. If you're looking for shoddy shit where quantity is more important than quality, they're the place to buy from.

Buy it nice or buy it twice.

buying expensive is for fools. communism will stop that and thank god. things that cost that much shouldn't survive and the company selling it shouldn't live high on the hog off of it either. they should be paid the same minimum wage and work their way up from there. you guys dont realize it now but communism will be a good thing. there will be unity again.

kys