By now you've probably heard of Bitcoin's meteoric rise in 2017...

>By now you've probably heard of Bitcoin's meteoric rise in 2017. Maybe it got you thinking that you might want to be a Bitcoin millionaire yourself? Easy, right? Just head over to the local 7Eleven and buy a few Bitcoins and sock them away so you might have something to bequeath to your pets, right? Well not so fast, because the creators of Bitcoin have devised a process to obtain Bitcoins that is so convoluted and obtuse that the only explanation for implementing such a process is that it was meant to be exclusionary. Take two seconds to see who owns Bitcoins and who does not and it becomes painfully obvious what groups of people were meant to be excluded. Women and People of Color.

>Here is just a smattering of terms a hopeful Bitcoin owner is required to understand before venturing out to purchase their very own handy-dandy Bitcoin: Blockchain, Nodes, Forking, and Wallets. Is your head spinning? Mine was too. So how is it that Bitcoins are so disproportionately owned by CIS white males? Why is it that they are the only ones that get to participate in the greatest wealth generator of this century?

>Historically, CIS white males have been afraid of competition. To rid themselves of competition they exclude certain groups of people from participating. It’s simple economics. If fewer people own Bitcoins the Bitcoins become more valuable. Now if everyone was able to have a Bitcoin and be rich then the CIS white males wouldn’t have all that money that they don’t even need. See why they don’t want you to have a Bitcoin? This is fundamentally how oppression works.

>Now I want you to do a simple thought experiment. Take a look at your skin and ask yourself if you are a POC. Then take a look between your legs and ask yourself if you have a vagina that bleeds once a month. Then ask yourself if you own any Bitcoins. If you answered ‘YES’ to either of the first two questions and ‘NO’ to the third then CONGRATULATIONS you are being systematically oppressed! Good job society. Real. Good. Job there.

>The creators of Bitcoin didn’t think of me though when they were making their stupid computer money. I’m a crafty little minx (:

>I employed the help of an ally. A CIS (just go with me here) Asian male who is well-versed in cryptocurrency. His name is Peter. I sat down with Peter so he could help me get a Bitcoin. After Peter was done subjecting me to the Top 5 worst mansplaining episodes of my life and after I explained to him that what he was doing to me was patriarchic bullshit and after I was convinced that his apology was genuine, we were able to proceed, gingerly.

>I told him that I wanted to hand him my credit card and I wanted him to get me $100 in Bitcoin. He said it was simple. He took my credit card. Then he said he needed my driver’s license to create my very own personal coinbase account where I would store my Bitcoin. A few hours later and I *winks seductively* was the proud owner of a Bitcoin!

>Please, sit down. You can stop clapping now (:

>In the midst of my visions of caviar and Instagrams of my legs sprawled out on the beach a horrific thought wiggled its way into my brain. To get access to my Bitcoins I had to use the privilege of my driver’s license. If you need a driver’s license to get Bitcoins then what HELL are POC supposed to do? I felt sick. I knew all the hoops I had to jump through to get a Bitcoin. I couldn’t imagine how impossible it must be for POC to get access to Bitcoins even if they had an ally like Peter.

>Then take a look between your legs and ask yourself if you have a vagina that bleeds once a month.
Uh wow transmisogyny

link

>I eventually came to the conclusion that my ownership of my Bitcoin made me an active participant in the oppression of POC. So I instructed Peter to sell my Bitcoin. I made a handsome profit of $200, which I promptly donated to a charity that serves POC.

>So what are we supposed to do? How do we deal with this inequality?

>The only solution is to protest and boycott any person or business that deals in cryptocurrencies that are not fully inclusive. We also need to lobby to outlaw any use of cryptocurrencies. We do this until we can find allies that can make a cryptocurrency that truly gives access to all.

slide thread

maybe niggers can't buy bitcoins but maybe we can buy niggers with bitcoins

Isnt china huge cryptocurrency holders though?

Its amazing it's like the Left is filled with people with goldfish brains who do not remember the past.

maybe thats why they want to try Communism yet again.

>White / Asian men build the computer :

Haha loser enjoy your toy

>Trillion dollar computer industry

Why are women on people of color excluded from Tech !

>>White men and Asians play video games and make video games.

Haha have fun with your games boys.

>>billion dollar games industry

Why are women and people of color excluded from the games industry

>>White men and Asians create bitcoins , trade and buy bitcoins

Haha have fun with your ...whatevres boys.

>bitcoins becomes a billion dollar industry

Why are women excluded from bitcoins??

Aren't these the same purple who worship leftists like Kennedy and Obama?

"We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things,notbecause they are easy,but because they are hard; becausethat goalwill serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, becausethat challengeis one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, andone we intend to win." - John F Kennedy

"For all the cruelty and hardship of our world, we are not mere prisoners of fate. Our actions matter, and can bend history in the direction of justice." - Barack Obama

This pussy hat is just salty she has no skills that the world values economically. Economics doesn't oppress people, it just is.

can't farm on your phone.

Nigger we had this thread yesterday. I feel like I'm back in fucking Sup Forums.

I know this is most likely OP's homebrew fanfiction but
>Historically, CIS white males have been afraid of competition
yeah im sure that';s why we've conquered and colonized the world and engaged in world spanning wars
because we were afraid to compete

t. Rakim

Wait....

Is this real :D I need link man

Fucking Jap bantz always = best bantz!

Let us into your minds you hilarious bastards!

Damn this is accurate

>"Women and people of color"
So literally everyone except for white men? What a retarded statement.

>>I sat down with Peter so he could help me get a Bitcoin. After Peter was done subjecting me to the Top 5 worst mansplaining episodes of my life and after I explained to him that what he was doing to me was patriarchic bullshit and after I was convinced that his apology was genuine, we were able to proceed, gingerly.

is this a fucking joke? you asked him, he explained, and because he was a man it's MANsplaining? you didn't even need someone to explain it. a simple internet search would've done it. ON TOP of that, this bitch still had him buy bitcoin for her!

That was her goal all along. shame someone, and make them do it for her. now she wants credit for the work. I hope the markets crash.

this can't be real

This

Having expendable funds is racist? Kill yourself.

>After Peter was done subjecting me to the Top 5 worst mansplaining episodes of my life and after I explained to him that what he was doing to me was patriarchic bullshit and after I was convinced that his apology was genuine, we were able to proceed, gingerly.
Hope that chink wrote down her encryption key wrong. God what a twat

It's like they're admitting that white males are more smarter. Still saging though.

I need an archive.

But bitcoin was started by jap.

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLD THE FUCKING DOOR

THAT IS A RARE ASS FLAG