I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/357214-poll-dems-lead-by-15-points-in-generic-congressional-ballot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's what gerrymandering is for

>muh polls

>Believing the polls

The reason Bannon was so arrogant is that he thought the shills he hired were actual supporters of his. Even the breitbart comments turned on him instantly.

People are never going to believe any poll ever again.

most polls are right faggot
>BUT THE POLLS SAID HILLARY WOULD WIN
and she did end up getting more votes than Trump

johnny cash or nine inch nails

>most polls are right faggot
>BUT THE POLLS SAID HILLARY WOULD WIN
and she did end up getting more votes than Trump

The polls we're completely wrong. they said HIllary would win, popular votes are irrelevant to the Presidential election and therefore would be irrelevant to the polls.

this
republicans lost GEORGIA AND ALABAMA
but r/the_ptg is too autistic to accept that

98% chance Republicans lose seats.

Roy Moore lost Alabama because he was a bad candidate. The only reason there were so many posts on t_D and Sup Forums for Roy Moore was because Bannon hired the shills.

Didn't the dems spend a shiton and LOOSE in Georgia?

If you ever let yourself be manipulated by the results of a poll after 2016 you deserve to be euthanized.

NIN, hands down. Original always best. Though old boi Johnny did it amazingly well.

but the polls for many states were wrong, despite the aggregate providing a chance of victory of 70-99%

>current year
>still believes in polls

That's not how the polling works.

LOL. Trump will never become the President. It's over for him. Say it with me MADAM PRESIDENT.

Reminds me of when Democrats won 2014 according to polls but actually lost by 7%.

Fake news
Saged

>bannon hired shills
>but they aren't shilling for bad ideas any other time, only this one time and bannon did it
No, no I think they're just retarded fanboys who don't know shit and only worship Trump for the memes and liberal tears.

>TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>in a new fox poll
do they not know we know they storm the fox polls just like how we storm their polls?

No. Bannon is supported by the ZOG. The shills here had their narratives crafted by Bannon. The same ones that shill for the Alt-right and Spencer.

>polls are bullshit when they aren't in our favor
>news is fake if its anti-trump
>opinions are shill opinions if they aren't mine

K

u still believe on fox news?

not really she lost real bad when they recounted the votes.

naw, this is one time the cover>original

(((poll)))

yeah fags trump is going to lose the election you delusional faggots

I don't believe that poll for a minute

It's weird then how good shills always are at sounding like either obnoxious idiots following a bandwagon treating politics like a sporting event, or the few posts in a thread that aren't doing that.

One would almost think it's just a scapegoat for people who are wrong about how other posters here think.

That’s fine and dandy and all, but the Democrats actually have to find a non-shit candidate if they want to beat Trump. It’s easy to look at Trump and think “Shit, I want someone else”, but the hard part is actually mustering a candidate you think would be better. As low opinion people have of Trump, Hillary is still seen worse, and Sanders couldn’t even beat her in the primaries.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/357214-poll-dems-lead-by-15-points-in-generic-congressional-ballot

It's from fucking October. Leaf baiting again.

If you're not sage, close, hiding these types of threads, you're part of the problem.

Sage. Close. Hide.

Don't even respond to me cause I'm leaving and hiding this shill thread now.

Sage. Close. Hide.

At this point they could beat Trump by nominating Vermin Supreme.

The polls said they were close. The ANALYSTS then weighted the poll data based on Obama numbers, despite him beating hillary, which made it seem like a land slide victory. The polls weren't bad the analysis was.

Sorry user, but your opinion is wrong.

It's never the polls or the charts or numbers, it's always the people reading them in the news.

(((Drumpf))) is a cuck. Who gives a shit if he loses in 2020?

lol cuck

I love how this is posted in every single Trump thread.

No. Trump’s low approval ratings are mostly due to the fact that people are tired of his off-the-hinge behavior. The Democrats floating Oprah around as a potential candidate is very possibly the worse thing they could do. People simply want a stable normal president without all the skeletons in their closet that Hillary had.

the polls didnt say she would win they said she had a higher CHANCE

No