Please, for the love of fuck, tell me she has no shot. I want to believe she doesn’t...

Please, for the love of fuck, tell me she has no shot. I want to believe she doesn’t, but social media has the biggest boner for her. It’s fucking disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo
youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek
youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8
youtube.com/watch?v=7EYOHkruvng
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/january_2018/oprah_vs_the_donald_and_the_winner_is
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump 41%
Oprah 21%

OPRAH ISN'T RUNNING FOR OFFICE

youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo

youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek

youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8

>I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. We know the press is under siege these days. We also know it's the insatiable dedication to uncovering the absolute truth that keeps us from turning a blind eye to corruption and to injustice. To—to tyrants and victims, and secrets and lies. I want to say that I value the press more than ever before as we try to navigate these complicated times, which brings me to this: what I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have.

>But it's not just a story affecting the entertainment industry. It's one that transcends any culture, geography, race, religion, politics, or workplace.

>In my career, what I've always tried my best to do, whether on television or through film, is to say something about how men and women really behave. To say how we experience shame, how we love and how we rage, how we fail, how we retreat, persevere, and how we overcome.

>So I want all the girls watching here, now, to know that a new day is on the horizon! And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men, fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say 'Me too' again."

Fake News Awards + Julian Assange hourglass + #Times up with the scales of justice = DOTR Approaches.

Chrissy Teigen tweeted to Oprah and Ivanka "ew gross". She knows what's coming.

Is this Rasmussen?

Oprah made millions off of emotionally manipulating the populace and exploiting the poor and ignorant. She's perfect for American politics.

Better than Zuckerkike

The hilarious idea of her dealing directly with Putin, Xi, the Saudis and the Norks actually becomes terrifying. Trump is given a lot of respect in the international community (from the relevant players, Europeans don't count) and Oprah would be treated as a fucking joke.

>tell me she has no shot
I assure you she has no shot. Think of how stupid and fragile this nigger cow is. She wouldn't last five minutes.
I really, REALLY hope she runs.

Oprah Winfrey is a pig.
And I *don't* mean she eats too much . . .

I do too. More lefties are doubting her than supporting her. They are actually pretty consistent about not wanting a reality tv star as president. It's Michelle you have to worry about.
youtube.com/watch?v=7EYOHkruvng

Someone as eloquently unqualified as Trump will have a shot for democrats in a near future. May not be her, but whatever you do, don't hold your breath.

>social media likes her

lol

She Knew

Every month since the election, it’s been some one new. Zuckerburg, the rock, tulsi gabbard, Clinton (again), Sanders.
We have 35 months until the election. No one will remember this week 35 months from now.

So shoot her, ya dumb fuck

Pollsterfag here, she has no shot.

I'm not sure why Sup Forums still hasn't learned that independent voters win elections. The main issue independents vote on, is the economy. The economy is booming, which means Trump has about a 100% chance to win. He had a 75% chance to beat Hillary, regardless of what the fake polls said, and that was before Hillary's team decided to abandon a winning strategy in the name of the establishment, which put Trump higher than 75%.

Also, the establishment doesn't want her to run. She has no chance AND she's not running anyway. She wouldn't even get the nomination.

she will not run because of the amount of dirt on her. Too big of a risk to let all that dirty laundry out. Trump undoubtedly knows it

wrong! Rasmussen poll shows Oprah winning 48% to 38%.

>rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/january_2018/oprah_vs_the_donald_and_the_winner_is

chill, she was a crackhead. she wont run

implying Trump wasn’t sniffing coke right before the 1st debate with Hillary. He ran out of gas 30 minutes in after coming out all supercharged. Plus he was sniffling the entire time.

crackhead. lesbian prostitutes. weinstein. black. woman. girls school. got her boyfriend addicted to crack. its goes on and on.....

Trump was friends with Harvey Weinstein too and Jeffrey Epstein.

On the day that gorilla mouthed uppity nigger bitch dies, I'm having a party

yea, but he never served up young girls to him. oprah did.

i said in November 2016 that the Dems only shot come 2020 is to run a black women.
Identity politics is all they know to win votes and they will run Oprah in 2020.
does not meant she will win
who else will would they run with?

underrated.

Michael Obama

well you better run her in 2020 then retard

Right, but she has never gone through an election cycle. She hasn't been subjected to the high level of scrutiny that comes with a political campaign. If she does run, we'll see all of her dirty laundry. Meanwhile, the media has already thrown everything there is to throw at Trump.

When the big scandal on Oprah does break, it will be different from any Trump scandal because Oprah has built her persona and brand around her being a good person. Trump has never pretended to be a good person, so it comes as less of surprise when you hear about him grabbing pussies. Any dirt that comes out on Oprah will completely destroy her.

This is the same media that thought Hillary Clinton had a 99% chance of victory.

Now that Trump has caved on DACA and possibly the wall, just about anybody has a shot. Oprah, Michella Obama, some purple haired Muslim tranny, whatever.

Those polls Legit AF,What they say again
85% Hillary, 15% Trump.

TROLLFACE>JPG

In other words, 38% is pretty much Trump's floor while 48% is Oprah's ceiling.

Gabbard

Of course Sup Forums is going to tell you she has no shot but remember Trump didn't have a shot either.

Do not underestimate your opponents. That's a rookie move.

Your kind invoked chaos as though it was a partisan force you could control

It is widely known that it is very very bad juju to declare in any serious way intent to be president this early.
But remember how we already split the vote with trumps election. It's basically right down the line between men and women and whites and all else.
If trump kicks out all these fucking "refugees" still taking refuge from disasters that happened before afghanistan existed maybe we can make a significant dent in the non-white population and clinch 2020.

>It's Michelle you have to worry about.
she will be seen as a gigantic letdown after people got hyped up over oprah, and there's no telling what barrack's reputation will be by early 2019
i agree she's practically the only option they have, but openly playing the oprah card before the fucking midterms was utterly stupid and will only demoralize an already floundering "base"

No. Ras was like 47% Oprah 38% Trump

This is the DNC gauging social media reaction to find some one to beat God Emperor TRUMP.

You act like the media doesn’t want her in office to begin with. She could kill 50 people in plain sight, but since she’s a democrat running against Trump, especially now that he won, they will look past it.

Just one of many pics of Oprah with Harvey

must drain the swamp
or he will lose
period

well that and they need someone with their own money because they sure as fuck cant raise any.
Last I checked the DNC as a whole organization had like 6 million to its name compared to the RNC which was around something like 45 million
basement burnouts and welfare niggers aren't big monetary contributors

In 4 years Trump has more than enough time for america to never vote for a tv star ever again.

Should have learn in Reagan, but you people are puppies.

They got all those starlets and shills out in Hollywood with plenty of extra money who have proven to the desire to spend it on the dumbest shit. I'm sure they'll get a decent nestegg from good ol commiefornia and Jew York.

They know Trump will jew them if they're not careful.

Precisely. Obama did not command that kind of respect and neither would Oprah.

The left cannibalize their own. She will either be forced to conform to the establishment, tossed aside like a ragdoll by the establishment, or be redpilled by the end of the journey and end up being less of a cuck.

LOL

Kek

I don't think she would make it. Remember, many of the people who voted for Obama [sometimes twice] wen and voted for Trump. Those people got smart to how the liberals manipulated them, so they went for the alternative. Oprah, assuming she actually runs, would probably end up with fewer votes than Clinton did.

Assuming you don't count all of Hillary's fake votes from dead people

of course not. All we need to do is to spam these video on election day

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

>will opera run?
Don't worry just keep posting friedchickens.

Oprah has legendary rage, so she'd likely explode on someone
Secondly, oprah likes doing things. She likes making a difference. I'm pretty convinced she'll only run if Republicans start losing ground rapidly.
Lastly, all her business stuff will be under microscope, and she might wanna avoid that.
She wants to be a kingmaker
She picked the last dem president.
She wants to pick the next.
Also, she's gotta beat Zuckerberg, kanye, and cuban in the primary. That shits gonna be hilarious

americans love niggers. considering most want to show the world they are not retarded and racist, the chances are big she will become nominee and win

I think there's a good chance she could win. The shitlibs are so traumatized be the last election they'll vote en masse no matter who their candidate is whereas Trump voters are largely disappointed and unenthusiastic.

>black
>woman
if she ran she would have a good shot. she doesn't even have to do a good job running, she has both cards in her deck.

>checks unibet
>trump still @ 3.50 times the money

nah, not even a dent m8

this

>she

Where are the articles where people were lolling at the thought of Trump using Oprah for VP in 2016? I need them to knot some Faceborg brains.

Oh but she does have a shot. Democrats already know their future is one of white guilt and empty appeasement. You all think Trump is going to stop the collapse but it has not even begun friends.

America's future is Idiocracy.