Hannity Breaking!!!!!!

Reporting Pee Pee gate dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants to unmask Trump associates

How it worked now confirmed.

Trump Wins

Knew Trump Associates would be talking to other countries in transition. Completely normal.

Obama knew who they would be talking to.

They used the dossier to get FISA warrants to unmask Trump associates and blame them with Russian collusion. Even though no laws were broken during transition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wvpdBnfiZo
saraacarter.com/2018/01/10/was-the-dnc-clinton-campaign-funded-dossier-used-to-obtain-trump-fisa-warrant/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-10/feinstein-makes-startling-admission-i-got-pressured-release-fusion-transcripts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trump loves his nightly blowjobs from hannity

Hannity the guy who jerks off to George W. Bush

I don't care how much he supposedly loves Trump.

Hannity is still a 9/11 liar

How many times will he mention "our greatest ally" or "judeo-christian values".

The Clinton Camp and the DNC working with the FBI and DOJ with the media by leaking classified information to over throw a duly elected presidential candidate. There are so many people in the DOJ and FBI that have broken sooo many laws.

Got the Clinton Cabal on the run.

Fuck all this shit, He's putting it out there that it is confirmed that the US government under Obama's control Used a fake dossier to unmask American citizens illegally. This is the biggest news of the last two years.

It's all about to fall apart for the Dems and their rabid trump Russia shit

THIS IS REAL FUCKING NEWS. If this were the republicans it would be BOLD HEADLINES AND 100% NONSTOP COVERAGE FOR 3 FUCKING WEEKS.

I didn’t think it was anything until I saw the shill brigade.

Yeah, let's see when Sessions actually does something.

Until then fake and gay

Let's see how the boomers react to this big news.

They also mentioned that comey may have PERSONALLY PAID for the dossier to be created. If true, thats criminal

Poo poo pee pee

you are seriously delusional

>Comey may have personally paid for dossier
That can't be right, because Sup Forums says Comey flipped and is a good guy

Mueller. You dumbass.

Boomer here. Can you help me update this thing called flash for youtube? I'll read that post after jeopardy.

Right. We have now enough evidence to put in jail:

Susan Rice
Huma Abedin
James Comey
Lortta Lynch
Killary Klinton
Im sure Valerie Jarett
Samantha Powers

and I am sure many many more.

WE NEED A DAY OF THE ROPE. NO FUCKING MERCY MOTHERFUCKERS.

yeah well

trumps racist

Who doesn't fuck off

We shall see if the current DOJ has enough balls to go after these sub human slime bugs.

Drudge has no top headline

holy fuck are you guys even watching? They just roasted a tan retard about the wall and drugs

What's more is that what Obama did with Trump was just a regular occurrence. Sharyl Atkkisson will have her vindication. journalists spied on. Political enemies spied on like it was nothing. A truly truly corrupt administration

TRUMP WINS

TRUMP WINS

TRUMP WINS

TRUMP WINS

TRUMP WINS

Have a bump.

so am i, what's your point?

8 years in office. No scandals!

drudge is a kike

Drudge always takes time. Its only been public for less than an hour. Plus I am sure Drudge will want his own confirmation.

Winning MotherFuckers

Congress is taking their sweet ass time investigating this but stuff if finally starting to come out. This is a big fucking deal. Sara Carter from Circa is the one reporting this from multiple sources. She's been the one breaking all this stuff along with John Solomon from The Hill. This is the real deal.

Just before Christmas Carter and Solomon were both almost giddy with what is coming. It's starting to unravel and securing warrants through fraud in the FISA court is actually a crime.

he's going to be the first president to have to live the rest of his life in exile

Well I guess I found what all the stupid fucking slide threads are trying to distract us from. At least shareblue has a new plotline for their threads. From joining the Marines to sjw female roomates. Glad to see the shills are still getting software updates.

Have a bump. And remember to use sage when replying to those other threads.

Just because there's rotten apples doesn't mean they're all bad. Obama probably never knew of the other's shenanigans. He never cared what the press said.

Could be Tony Podesta is spilling all.

>Congress is taking their sweet ass time investigating this but stuff if finally starting to come out. This is a big fucking deal. Sara Carter from Circa is the one reporting this from multiple sources. She's been the one breaking all this stuff along with John Solomon from The Hill. This is the real deal.
>Just before Christmas Carter and Solomon were both almost giddy with what is coming. It's starting to unravel and securing warrants through fraud in the FISA court is actually a crime.

Yes. They are killing it. And she's hawt.

This leaf is correct .

those people viewed him as a savior, they aren't pulling this coup without king niggers directions.

UHMAJUN MIE SHAWK

Agreed. Obama probably gave permission for the free reign the DOJ, FBI all had.

theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4wvpdBnfiZo

>no, it's Mueller, you dumbass
Are you new, faggot?

You're labeled a shill if you don't think Mueller AND Comey are totally /ourguy/

What about Papadopoulos?? Didn't he plead guilty to the fbi and is spilling all the juicy collusion details??

checked
no doubt. he is a subversive nigger who wanted to destroy the "colonial" race.

Mueller is Flipped Mueller. Trump is Punished Trump. The reckoning is upon us.

Drudge has been shit for over a year now

the comey was /ourguy/ thing lasted for maybe a week then it fizzled out. the reason the Mueller is /ourguy/ theory hung on so long was because so few details of the investigation came out and Sup Forums got bombarded with disinfo LARPers. Anybody who still thinks Mueller is on Trumps side is a bonafide 56%

Sessions is too busy obsessing over weed to do anything useful.

Megs has a gun with a barrel shaped just like your asshole.

Last but not least, SESSIONS.EXE

Feinstien says she was pushed to release the transcripts of the Fusion GPS interview.

Papadopolous is nobody. He's a little kid who fetched covfefe. He's got nothing to spill.

well let's see her come in here eith her y'alls and sporadic feet pics and really lay the case out for us. because as far as I can remember she just said Trump isn't going to fire him, nothing about what side he is on.

Good. We’re all clear to get DACA now.

I think Papadopolis was a plan by the FBI to find dirt to funnel back to Clinton, DOJ, FBI.

He was a literal nobody who couldnt keep his stories stright. He went tothe fbi and siad "hey, just thought you would like to know i may have lied to someone."

Exactly, as soon as the how can white bois compete and amerimutt spam begins you know something bad involving the Clintons and Obama administration is breaking

bump

plant*

you seriously need to die

Its sad that we've known this for over a year now and the MSM will never report it. I bet if you turned on CNN now it would have some headline about trump and possible russian collusion.

I think the whole plan with this mueller special council investigation is to keep it going for 2 years so they can have this cloud hanging over trump for 2018. Its a political ploy by the dems to smear trump so they can win back the house. If they win 60 seats in the senate they can impeach him for anything and brush all this FISA dossier stuff under the rug. Its much worse than it seems

no way they get to 60 in the senate. the house is possible though

this

sessions has done jack shit and we are running out of time

There are good forces on /ourside/. They just have a very big wall to climb over. We will get there soon enough. One day, the news will be big enough that the MSM will not be able to hide or cover it up.

infinityChan..
some 40+ senators and congressfolks...
haven't return from 'break'...

wonder if mahtis's trip to the bay...
and az. national guard to the bay...
are all connected...

any-case...
popcorn at the ready...

Its funny how the democrats and gope decided, in order to prevent criticism against their hoggwarts fairyland political and demographic philosophies, the ones that saw daily terror attacks in europe, decided to corrupt our republic in a way it will never truly heal from, the rubicon now crossed

digits and i can confirm...

Oy vey
One year later trump Regards says the dems are about to get fucked
Congress is ruled by one party you nigger, get woke you faggot

The american fairy tale that our government doesnt murder innocent people, interfere in free elections, fund insane propaganda everywhere. The american fairy tale that the taxpaying citizen is represented by his government. They cry Russia, they are the same or worse as Russia.

Yeah what if they get close and theres a few mccains hanging around. They are trying to drag the investigation on. Like Hillary said, its the post fact world. Most normies will just believe the CNN muh russia bullshit and think trumps a criminal without any evidence or facts. They already do

>saraacarter.com/2018/01/10/was-the-dnc-clinton-campaign-funded-dossier-used-to-obtain-trump-fisa-warrant/

is there an article i can point people to so they can start waking up, or would they need to watch hannity's episode tonight to understand whats going on?

The current millennial make believe scape goat for everything.
Man up soyboy and do something with your life.

>t. Gen X

>Yeah what if they get close and theres a few mccains hanging around.
thats when we dehumanize and do what needs to be done. hope you hop the border and help us leaf friend of it comes to that. we will make sure you will be spared on day of the rake.

can I fax you the steps?

So stop remembering and read the archive.

saraacarter.com/2018/01/10/was-the-dnc-clinton-campaign-funded-dossier-used-to-obtain-trump-fisa-warrant/

LOOK AT HIS HAIR!

>>saraacarter.com/2018/01/10/was-the-dnc-clinton-campaign-funded-dossier-used-to-obtain-trump-fisa-warrant/

Anyone have a clue, who could it be?

Oh look at the free-for-all generational bickering. Look at it organically occurring. Oh, it.

>muh unmasking
>still on this ancient discredited story
>clinging so hard to something, anything that will muddy the waters on russia

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-10/feinstein-makes-startling-admission-i-got-pressured-release-fusion-transcripts

how many fucking times has this been reported? who cares? nothing will happen. not a thing will happen. hannity is also a faggot and a retard.

The fear is strong in this one.

And nothing will be done about it, as usual sooooo.....

Hanitty likes to watch his wife getting fucked by Trump!
Trump fucks his friend's wives and girlfriend
Do not become

What snacks will Sup Forums be enjoying when the fireworks pop off?

Sessions wasted year 1, and allowed the Russia bullshit to become a much bigger issue than it should.

"Russia" has been allowed to continue because of Sessions. His recusal is basically acts as a confession

Pussy. My snack of preference is nice tight wet pussy. Sweet with just a hint of that sweaty ass cheek smell.

Nice

Doesn’t it hurt to be so stupid? Like are you in any pain from it?

positive numbers in this thread

Right? Is this even BREAKING at this point??

and watch as nothing happens

like always