Koe no Katachi

This will get an Oscar
;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/award-season-focus/proof-that-oscar-voters-are-clueless-about-animation-109456.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no American screening
No it won't.

Thank you based Kyoani

It's cringe so never. No one gets bully like that irl

Masaaki Yuasa's film will get nominated though.

Burgers are going to lap this up like 13reasons

If it was an american animation then surely.
The animation judges don't give a shit about anything else than what their kids want to see or what they know about beforehand.

ETA for the english sub?

Japanese students try their best to excel at everything

Do you seriously believe that?

there is even a show on netfilx abaout this

Is it worth watching in the theater or should I wait for DVDrips next month Sup Forums?

Saw this in the cinema the other week for the first time. The characters are great and there's some good moments but holy shit it drags on for 2+ hours, way longer than it needed to be.

Can't imagine it doing well at all in burgerland desu

i dont think it will

>No one gets bully like that irl
Classic bait, works every time.

Every good film is worth watching in the theater. Stop being a pleb.

I'll bully you like this.

>Implying Japanese students can ever compete with superior western bullying
Step it up, senpai.

>tfw thanks to Sup Forums every time I see or hear the word bully all I can think about is sexual stuff

I honestly feel like killing that person.

>tfw Keit-Ai didn't get an Oscar

There's even better.
3 4

what were the replies like

I really hope this is fake
I mean nobody can be this much of an asshole

Soon

Oscars are a meme award
Juicy J got one after all.

Which one is better?
Film or Manga?

*disney/Pixar
Let's be realistic that they don't care for anything produced by anyone else

Most people haven't seen the film yet.
General consensus for both, from what I hear, is that they're "pretty alright".

When will a rip be available?

It was better than Your Name, that's for sure.

If you like it then any movie will be. If you don't then it'll not worth it.

I thought americans hated 13 reasons

Not high school or college aged ones, it's all they can talk about or relate to

I don't think it's fake. Wish it was though.

Jesus Christ thats pretty evil.

>I made them look like you
This is the moment when they play the sad song of the soundtrack

Could be worse.

Oscards are such a terrible joke, the judges don't even watch all the nominees. There's no objectivity, it's all bullshit. Back when Frozen won, I read the judges' comments, and one guy outright admitted he didn't give a fuck about animation. He just took his kid to the theater, went out to talk on phone for the whole duration of the film. And then voted for the movie (Frozen) because it was the only one he knew by name.

>normalfags gets corrupted into being a NEET
How's this a bad thing? He probably browses Sup Forums now

Boohoo, what about that was worse? The guy was momentarily suspected of banging his non-blood related sister, what a terrible fate

I assume you'd have no problems if your dad believed you were a sex offender and never took your side for a second?

Please don't be true.

It'd be hilarious, but regrettably my father is deeeeeaaad

Of course is worse, that faggot is browing Reddit,to the father if you ever read this go bring the head of your fucking slut stepdaughter to your son and maybe he will forgive you

Does anyone have the one from reddit about the ex-boyfriend destroying his cheating girlfriend's life?

You mean the one where he fucked her sister and cousin? I remember that one./

Very good movie

Japan, like most Asian cultures is one that values conformity. Anyone who deviates too much from the group, either in personality or physical ability is often ostracized and become objects of ridicule for their peers

I once saw a documentary on Japanese culture made by the BBC, I think. In it, they show an elementary school kid being bullied just because he had spent years living overseas and due to having spent most of his life in a non-Japanese culture was oblivious to Japanese cultural norms. They put a bucket on his head and repeatedly slammed their fists against the bucket until they got bored and left, leaving the kid sitting on the floor with his arms around his knees and crying.

How can Koe no Katachi even compete?

jesus why do you people care, the oscars are trash, especially on the animation category

cartoonbrew.com/award-season-focus/proof-that-oscar-voters-are-clueless-about-animation-109456.html

This one?

Don't try to cuck Jared kids.

>Japan, like most Asian cultures is one that values conformity.
I'm pretty sure all cultures value conformity.

I'm sure there will be a 3D flick that's fun for the whole family that the Oscar judge's kids saw they'll phone in on the ballot to have win

Was he the harem protagonist? Chicks just couldn't not fuck him.

why don't people take pride in destroying others??

>reddit

I would actually rape her after all that.

I prefer to be an honest man.

This could be the back story for a revenge plot

>shitty people fuck each other over
beauty

Not western countries and definitely not the US, which values individuality above all else.

Bluray when? 1 month?

fug, there isn't even a decent torrent yet

>not made by Disney

>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me immediately.
How can someone go out of their way to befriend a person, to the point they're comfortable with inviting you to their house, only for a quick laugh? Not a physical gain, not even a social gain, but just for the bantz. How disconnected do you have to be to put that much effort in making someone else, someone you've probably come to know reasonably well over the period of your "friendship" and who is probably not in an enviable position, feel miserable.

It's almost admirable, if it weren't so sociopathic.

I don't buy it either, but it hits hard nonetheless.

Rape is enjoyable for women. You'd actually be doing her a service.

I'm a college aged American and know very few people who are actually into that show

In second grade, one boy invited me to his place. We wasted time, ate sweets and played games the whole day, only for him to announce at the moment of parting that out of everybody he knew, he despised me the most. That's just how kids operate mang

No it won't. Each year there 50/50 chance only for Disney and Pixar.
Anything else no matter how good or original is left in dust not just anime movies.
Burgers (or is it just Hollywood?) have abyssmal taste in animated movies.

>just anime movies.
Except for Miyazaki though. And even that only happened once.

that's good, i don't want plebs taking interest in my animu

No, we just don't like otaku fapbait garbage.

This is fucked up but I'm guessing for this guy to go that evil, she ruined him too. She keeps complaining, he ruined my life. Unless he was evil before she turned him into a monster. They both ruined each other.

there is no enough black and gay people to get a jewscar.

Maybe if you change MC girl with a sassy black trans girl and everyone that bully her into pro Trump white people, it could have a chance to win.

Second time I read this but I'm not any calmer than the first time

that's Kisama level of evil, user.

This is so easy to tell that what happens after he found out about the cheating is all made up. Rule of thumb is that the more people that gets involved and no one found out, the more likely it just never happened.

you could make a shitty anime OVA about that shit.

>I am no cheater
>fucks coworker by 2 whole months only for lust

are women retarded or something?

Getting an Oscar is completely useless though.

ESL Sup Forumstard please go

at least is that how it works in communist USA

>6th grade, first year of middle school
>wanted to dye my hair white to be like Inuyasha
>my hair is black, so it comes out neon orange instead of white
>group of people corner me at lunch
>laugh at me calling me a "wannabe"
>I have no idea they're making fun of me
>keep saying stupid shit like "I don't wanna be anyone but me, I like myself"
>make fun of me for wearing skateboarding shoes with broken laces
>call me a poser
>I just say they break when I do tricks
>they laugh saying there's no way I could do tricks
>I ask if they want to skate with me sometime
>they actually do and I make a ton of friends

I don't understand that just shut down when being bullied, just talk to them? Just walk away if they're too annoying? Someone explain.

only one shot worth reading.
serialized manga is atrocious uninspired forced shit

It always depends on the characters of the bullied and the bully. Some can be reasoned with, some are just stupid or cunts. As for the bullied, if he's too weak to stand up he's easily crushed

>bullying is bad!!

Wow, what a unique and inspiring message. Never has a story touched me in such a way.

>That's how kids operate

You think only children behave like this?

Yes they do. Be thankful you've never had to experience anything like it so you have the luxury of saying stuff like this.

Some bullies simply cannot be reasoned with. They want to harm others physically and emotionally. There's no exaggeration there.

This.

Do you know any women
They're the ones lapping this up

>I once saw a documentary on Japanese culture made by the BBC
Retard.

The one shot is even worse, I'm sorta amazed you can prefer it. It's even more forefully dramatic and "durrr hurrrr she was cleaning my desk the whole time durrrr"

If you like the one shot at all of course you'd like the serialized.

>only coming to east asia and the anglosphere

Nope. The people who actually read the manga know that it's an awful adaptation.

Kill yourself

Speaking of Koe no Katachi, what was this part in the ending? His former best friend is now hooking up with Nishimiya's mom?

>it's okay to bully a defenseless deaf girl, she'll forgive you anyway
reeeee she should have stabbed him and left him bleeding in a dark alley while her little sister takes pictures of his last moments and then replaces his head with an ass in photoshop

Dumb speedreader.