Which one of you faggots can't stand being butthurt over this?

>be me - natural science/maths, classically trained.

drunken me wants to know why you're all butt hurt over a fucking theory.

>MUH CIA PSYOPPPPPP!!!!1oN!N1ne!

also - if you can't imagine an artificial recreation of perception in laboratory settings - you need to stop and think a minute.

Would it really be that fucking hard to fly to one of the others?

nah - i look forward to it. limiting factors are range ad international treaties.

I envision an existence of solar panele'd ice-tracked vehicles giving a giant middle finger to the "overlord labrat"

See, the problem I’m having here is that you’re trying to convince us that your smart but your post formatting makes you look like an idiot

What are you even trying to say?
It doesn’t matter, you’ve already lost my interest, even if your op makes the mind just boggle
I just wanted to let you know that if you’re trying to convince us that you’re somehow qualified to talk us through your pet flat earth theory, you’ve failed

Before I crush your soul with one single simple experiment anyone can do to disprove flat earth.

Let's be clear: are you actually arguing that the earth is flat?

who gives a fuck, butthurt. doesn't matter. -you are trying to convince yourself that a lack of education means you know more about reality compared to everyone else.

this is not the topic. topic is being butthurt about FE "theory" and chimping out. mods, et. al.

nah - i'm arguing IF there was say ...a labrat that wanted their experiment to observe a heliocnentric reality - given certain technologies - this would be trivial to set up.

humanity at large - is retarded.

You must not have been here when we figured out that the world is actually a hat.

also - earths' flat.

>i'll argue this too - for the fags that can't gedanken....

the earmuffs are obviously underrepresented.

Hat world is the synthesis of flat, hollow, and toroidal worlds. An evil globalist demiurge wants you to believe that the world is round. Don't believe his lies.

Through knowledge (gnosis) proceding from secret usage of the magic numbers, we can one day find the proper owner, and he will put the hat back on. And we will live in a golden land of plenty, warmed by the thoughts of the proper owner.

Find the proper owner.

The world is actually the hair of a sad giant named MacCumber.

Do not fall for the lies of the demiurge.

This ancient cave drawing shows that the proper owner is not sad.

You must use the magic numbers. Find the proper owner.

ksometimes i get a tiny little hole in my boxer briefs right in the middle of the crotch stitching.

i try and pull my dick out through this tiny wittle hole in my briefs - much like an octopus and it's beak through a wine bottle top.

the feat I attempt to accomplish is something I consider akin to what you are attempting in this thread.

>good for you.

>classically trained
what did you do your PhD thesis on, user?

You too seek mystic knowledge?

You consider phd clasically trained - whilst I consider it a pigeon hole of specialty.

lets just say pchem, vector calc, and quasi crystals are enough of a worldview to understand the bumfuckery that is capitalistic "peer-reviewed" faggotry.

this was a while ago - my peers all agree with me privately - but seek monetary gain publicly. #sciencerealtalk

If you're a shill, you're a good one. Teach your bros how not to be faggots. Have a (you)

Pic: Not all of it is hollow

all the mystics are dead. their writings live on - but only the illuminated hold their texts - and will only divulge for monetary and/or increasingly fellated gains/("libertinage")....

Drop some wisdom, my friend. Share your truth with me.

>Would it be hard?

That depends.

You see, there is only one sun for every circle. That means that you would be flying in pure darkness the further you get from our sun. Who knows what's out there.

Of course, when you get to the other lands, there would be another sun. It's just the journey through the snow lands that is a problem.

i've already dropped the main idea - it's not hard to imagine a scientific worldview where "the labrat" manipulates perception of the population toward a heliocentric worldview.

shifting opinion to a geocentric worldview is trivial - with the minor problems being "nasa/space evidence", antarctic treaties, and southern hemisphere astronomical observations.

>there is nothing in modern science that 100% conclusively proves a heliocentric model. all "real" scientists will begrudgingly admit to this. -just not publicly. the funding of research depends on "NOT" exposing the flaws of groupthink, capitalism, etc.

It is not possible for an object as massive as the sun to orbit an object as small as the Earth.

assuming said object has said mass

nasa said it was round go to sleep

Accepting one scientific facts and dismissing many others, though they still come from the same scientifically approves ground?

Hey, tinwads, how about create your own math physics and chemistry before staking a claim how things should be.

you can project map coordinates onto any shape, what does reality measure

WRONG.