>You will never be a gaming god and score hot chinese-cake like this.

Overall this is rounding out to be the best show of the season. And it's done by fucking chinks.
Ultimately only people with irredemably shit taste are skipping the best show of the season.

-Hot cake
-non-cringy (actually pretty even) cgi
-magnificent OP and ED
-scheduled for 60 episodes
-good not edgy MC
-great action
-adult themes
-clearly written by someone who's actually played an MMO before (unlike SAO)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KTkgWm8VKE
youtube.com/watch?v=RydQjlHEuZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=BQKpCpe3nWU
youtube.com/watch?v=5KTkgWm8VKE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0-4Wx5qRDKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>-scheduled for 60 episodes
How is that a good thing?
And the CGI is neither pretty nor does it blend well with the rest.

¥1 has been deposited in your account.

>How is that a good thing?
it's an adaption of a 1000 chapter long web novel. at 60 episodes with their current pace they have a solid chance of actually adapting the WHOLE story.

>And the CGI is neither pretty nor does it blend well with the rest.
depends on the scene. most of the cgi is pretty much indistinguishable from the hand drawn animation, but you're right there are some scenes where it stands out badly. still overall i've not hated any of the cgi scene so it's done well enough.

>Overall this is rounding out to be the best show of the season
How's that? It's not even anime.

>How's that? It's not even anime.
it's a chinese cartoon, that makes it better then an anime.

>60 episodes
holy hell
The CGI in the internet cafe and the streets is utterly trash.

All the cgi npc's in the net cafe scenes. The only reason they don't stand out too badly is because of the blurring filters.

waiting for my Ancient Martial God adaptation

>tfw you'll never be a qt14 witch casting Doll Shururu
Why even live

Fuck off chink shills.

They stand out extremely badly. Camera movement is the worst part.

The anime made me pick up novel and its great. Its absolutely worth reading. Anime skips a LOT, so with current pace might actually reach pretty far in novels.

Its basically digest of key events, with all secondary stuff cut. For those who didnt read they`d not notice, but theres a lot of context and important stuff.

Like ep 3 pretty much breezed through One Wave Rush, cut the "we dont need cleric" joke short, didnt expand much on Major Guilds and Blue Brook Guild info.

In ep 2 Lord Grim sets first dungeon record, and by ep 3 he is already well known figure on 10ths server - since anime skipped much of transition.

Its ok, since it means with such pace anime will show some of the later key and interesting episodes. But if you got interested by the show, by all means pick the novel.

I hope this is so popular in China (and it seems it is), that it`ll get more seasons.

Want to see the World Cup (the translated novels arent even that far yet) eventually
youtu.be/5KTkgWm8VKE

Also anime translation is behind, theres 3 episode translated yet when there are already PVs for 5th
youtube.com/watch?v=RydQjlHEuZ4

It is fucking great if its true. The novel is > 1000 chapters by now, 608 translated at this point.

If they decide to adapt it fully, it`ll be great. Theres a lot of great characters, interesting teams and nice story.

I kinda doubt the 60ep thing though, since they rush through first chapters pretty fast atm in anime, so its obvious anime wants to skip 10th server events faster to Heavenly Domain

They pretty much skip all the non-action stuff. I wonder what they'll do for Aquamarine knight fight.

They even given nice design to completely irrelevant witch char.

Cant wait to see Steamed Bun and hopefully they adapt the Christmas Event.

I wish to see Unrivalled Super Hottie, but it`ll take a while - likely in next season at least.

So are they speaking Chinese in the show? Or is it just animated/directed/produced by Chinese but with a Japanese script and voice acting?

It`ll take a while to reach Aquamarine Knight, but they seem to have no problem making scenes with big amount of actors, like the 3rd ep with all the goblins.

I am more looking forward to Wasteland City to see Deception and Unrivaled Super Hottier one shotting crowds with Knight character.

I only just noticed since I picked it up recently, but aren't a majority of the skills and classes in this game taken from Dungeon Fighter?

I mean, the witch class' skills are practically the same as the witch class in Dungeon Fighter.

chinese
it's bad enough that I'd rather listen to regular spoken chinese than voiced acted chinese where they specifically emphasize the tones

The classes are pretty MMO generic and could be attributed to a lot of asian MMOs. Have to account though that its 1st person view game that needs aim and very exact coordination of mouse movements/keyboard combos to perform moves. Also Witch in here is highly mobile flying class - so more like Skyforge witch
youtube.com/watch?v=BQKpCpe3nWU

The classes are:
Unspecialized - MCs class, where he basically didnt pick class evolution.
Mages - Battlemage, Elementalits, Witch, Summoner.
Swordsman - Blademaster, Ghostblade, Berserk, Spellblade
Gunner - Sharpshooter, Launcher, Mechanic, Spitfire
Fighter - Striker, Grappler, Brawler, Qi Master
Nightwalker - Assassin, Ninja, Thief, Warlock
Priest -Cleric, Knight, Exorcist, Paladin

Long novels are bad.
I wouldn't mind sticking with a show for a season but over a year is too much.

Long novels are the only ones worth reading.

Also its nice for once to see story adapted in full, anime length doesnt do it despite it being normal in past having 48-70 episodes. Now they just make one season to advertise.

We get to see part of him in episode 4

Chinese voice acting and hardsub

english subs god damn where are they fucking???

Thought this was another garbage isekai show, but I guess not. It's more like .hack in how it handles the fantasy world?

The Tang Rou in anime fits the novel discription better, but i just liked her original art more.

At least Steamed Bun looks ok. Cheng Guo is great. Su Mucheng just like i imagined too.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KTkgWm8VKE&feature=youtu.be

Cleansing Light looks way less retarded than imagined, while the Little Cold Hands with his avatar way more imposing.

Also his character looks ok, though there's some consistency problem with the brick.

Episode 4 likely next week. Welcome to the old age of fansub, before crunchyroll simulcast.

One more official art for female battlemage

it needs a japanese dub.

subs are necessary, because chinks barely understand each other.
The written language is the unifying factor.

Oh we`ll see Thousand Creations, Plantago Seed too likely in 4th ep. Dont remember who was the Tiranny GL on 10th server though.

My anime of the season and its a chinese made, fck.

We do

They didnt include any explanation about the guilds in the 2nd and 3rd episode, but did include the Blue Bridge and Plantago Seed trashtalking.

Too bad healer and tanks bullying was cut short, since they didnt include other raids. Hope at least the Endless Night bullying will be there.

does the blue rain head of the `0th server ever actually end up joining their guild or does he continue fucking around the entire time, kinda stalled out on reading after the MC fucked off to the heavenly domain and proceeded to immediately get all the lv 70 pros constantly on his ass

He manages Happy, but remains leader of 10th Server Blue Brook guild. At current translated point, he stopped actively logging in to Happy but didnt quit yet. So possible joins eventually. He remains kinda relevant, since on matters considering Lord Grim Heavenly domain leaders consult to him as one who knows him best from 10ths server.

When will we get japanese dub? Previous tencent anime always have it

What got a source on that? This is crazy even for Tencent.

Not as of 609. He does do stuff for the guild (and enjoy doing it) but only in his free time.

The stuff you usually see are not dubs, but anime co produced with Japan/simulcasted in Japan i.e. all Haoliners anime, and this seasons Gin no Guardian (which is made by japanese subsidiadery of Haoliners, and ex-Gonzo stuff).

Avatar on other hand airs in China and not intended for Japanese market, nor having japanese studios and stuff involved.

The novel is popular and its great chance for Tencent to capitalize on it really - promoting both itself, chinese animation, Tencent MMOs and novel.

I am surprised they didnt just announced Glory MMO in the making.

The girls are pretty qt to be honest.

aww they didnt show his fucked up random equipment

to be fair glory would be completely batshit to actually play and a complete and utter pain in the ass to make without people constantly pissed its not like the book.

>100-man
Western MMO don't even do 50-man anymore

MC is an unrivaled champion that got kicked from a team since has little commercial value because doesnt show his face nor advertises products.

Meanwhile his protege, Mu Cheng, is mediocre pro-player, but team would rather kick all other pros than lose here since she`s advertisement face and fan focus, so brings money.

its not even that, its how its essentially a god damn fighting game in an MMO world, it would drag the FGC Sup Forumsfags in on it like nobodies business.

Anyone got know if the full OP is out or got the characters to google it? I really dig it. Reminds me of the old wushu series I watched when I visited my friend as kids.

There is nothing really much exceptional about Glory. The classes are pretty standard, the combat mechanics are mix of FPS and Blade and Soul like combat.

At worst they can just make it an online competitive shooter like Overwatch, since the real focus of the game is pro-matches anyway.

I still think her hair is too brightly colored, i always imagined her with dark brown hair.

Also Tyrannical Ambition 10th server guild master is Cold Night.

Blade and Soul / Black Desert exists.

Vindictus and Monster hunter is the closest thing I can relate to Glory

yeah but i can't see Blade and Soul go full MMO.

Surprisingly, bns is published by tencent, maybe they'll do a collab later on

>with dark brown hair.
The art shows her like that, but in novel i believe she was described blond, her Glory character too.

I was surprised when I saw the first episode. Mostly because is actually good. It got a take on real life MMO games that Japanese anime never tackled, except Hack, but that one was VR. Also the budget flaunting is great. Shame that you can see that they are very inexperienced and can´t do some action all that well. But the atmosphere is top-tier with the somber PCCafes and chilly outdoor.

Overall, anime of the season. Mostly because the nips dropped the ball on the seasonal stuff. But I do like the competition the chink are doing right now. I hope this will act as push for regular anime. Beacuse FUCKING FULL CG on the characters in show like Kado is not okay. Hope is not just 12 episodes.

>mfw I know chinese and it's finally useful
Feels good

one year we will get a full on ISSTH chinkime that has a good budget and it will literally run dominate Sup Forums for that entire year.

I hope someone, Japanese, Chinese or Koreans, doesnt matter - adapt Moonlight Sculptor too.

i don't cause the second half of the series completely and utterly shits itself.

It actually gets interesting from a point where he starts the Arpen Kingdom. I agree that after winning the war, it kind of misses direction - but the characters and humor are still fun. Plus it being 60+ vollumes, adapting it fully is out of question anyway.

609 is up btw

They also need to improve their voice acting skills (sometimes they are not sync with their character mouths) but I don't think they have autistic voice actors like nips have

>it's a chinese cartoon, that makes it better then an anime.
Just like in my Chinese cartoons.

>-scheduled for 60 episodes
Fucking awesome. I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far.

If Yu Qie is master of Aggro - making whole servers and all guilds hate him and attack blindly, Steamed Bun is master of CC applying "Dizzy" condition: after talking with him everyone wants to take his brick and smash it on their face repeatedly.

Still we know excellent era plans now. Get dropped and come back with the revival league.

wonder how many eps it takes for the subbers to get their shit together and be same day? my moneys on 24 eps later.

I doubt they can managage changing the trend without relevant roster changes. There is little point falling that low, since even if they win - for fans its not relevant, since it`d mean they just beat newbies and got back in league.

So for publicity there are two means - either changing roster, or making publicity by beating Ye Qiu team, since he is that prominent.

However being in revival league also means that if they lost to Ye Qie, they`ll be out for good - since only one team advances to Alliance League.

and we know that Happy wins, since from chinese spoilers the Chinese world cup team will consist mostly of Happy members - meaning they became Alliance champion before.

So how much is McDonalds paying them for the sponsorship?

A lot. Since in novels they didnt go to McDonnalds, but ordered food from local chinese restorants.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-4Wx5qRDKk

Not shameless advertisement at all

I guess they`ll censor his smoking too, since it airs in China - though its kinda hard to cut out completely, like ep3 where he bet with Tang Rou since didnt had money to buy ciggaretes.

>World cup
This escalate pretty quickly.

I don't know how the subbing will go, I've never really watched chinkshit before. I'm honestly kinda afraid they'll just drop it, I don't know how reliable the subbers are.

Half of Sup Forums would rather kill themselves than live through that. I´m surprised the usual autistic fuckers haven´t shown up yet, I guess OP picked a good time to post this.
Nah is the language. I prefer Cantonese, Keroro canto dubs a decade ago was very good when I visited Hong Kong for a month.

>quickly
600 chapters in he still didnt gather the team completely. Only in last chapters he got healer for team so at least has basic crew which`ll take year to even able to perform at any form (cleansing light khm).

And he still didnt even recruit Deception, and the Ghostblad and and Muchen will be able to join them in one more additional year only as well.

I'd rather they get more budget from advertising than have less budget and come up with some fake McD or KFC brands (which ends up advertising them for free)

You know what I mean, nobody talks about Glory outside of China anywhere in those 600 chapter.

where can I watch this shit?

World Cup Team happy doesnt include Lord Grim btw. At this point he retired after 10ths season so just trains them, with Mu Cheung as Captain.

It's like koreans giving a fuck about other regions in Starcraft or LoL

Those that read this, do we get more real life drama or is it just autistic grinding all the way?

Glory hints huge plans for expansions when introducing Holographic Projection tech at All Stars, so that it`d become more popular proper eSport worldwide.

Pretty much no real drama. There is some characters including MC`s backstories as well the whole deal with grudge against his exTeam that constantly tries to interfer with him - but no real heavy or even moderate drama. Its pretty much a Sport show, so focuses on competition rather than that.

150 chapters in, it's Lord Grim trolling those who try to mess with him

Thank god. Is there much romance? I like the boss but I don't really care about it going anywhere.

600 chapters in, its everyone waking up at nights with nightmares of Lord Grim messing with them

What classes does Lord Grim have on his team rn? spoiler tag it pls.

Picked up.

No real romance, because MC is focused entirely on game and nothing else. Closest romantic interest to him would be Su Mucheung, the blond pro Launcher from his ex-Team: the girl you can see in trailers and first ep, but its more like she worships him as Master - up to abandoning everything and following his orders, rather than being romantic interest.

Chen Guo interest in him is as a pro scene champion she worshipped, but she hates his character since can talk with him for 5 minutes without getting irritated, angry and wanting to smash something on his head.

Tang Ruo lifegoal is to beat him eventually, so not romantic interest either.

>Is there much romance?
Not really, they are autistic, all they care is about the game

World Cup additions:
Su Mucheng - Launcher
Boundless Sea - Qi Master
One Inch Ash - Ghostblade
Sleeping Whole Summer Again - Berserker

Qualification league:
Lord Grim - Unspecialized (retired)
Tang Rou - Battlemage
Steamed Bun Invasion - Brawler
Deception - Ninja
Little Cold Hands - Cleric
Concealed Light - Summoner
Wei Chen - Warlock (retired)

wait muchengs not his waifu? could have sworn there was one chapter where its revealed all his possessions are still in her apartment.

That´s pretty much what count as romance champ. Have you not seen anime in the last decade?

Damn, now I want to eat Chinese cup noodles as well. Those Jap ones aren't doing it for me anymore. Really want that hot spicy flavor back that you only get from those Chinese ones.