Khazar Milkers vs. (((White women)))

Abigail:
>she loves classical music and old TCM-tier movies
>she loves to cook and clean and spend time with her family
>she hates tattoos and modern degeneracy
>she has a cute face (even with little makeup), a giant rack and a rosy outlook on life
>she wants to have at least seven kids.

Your average white girl circa 2018:
>she loves Lil Wayne, Drake, *insert random flavor of the week nigger "artist"*
>she doesn't know how to cook anything above a tv dinner and she still finds a way to fuck that up
>she has five tattoos and plans on getting more. YOLO!
>she has a haggard face even with tons of makeup, an unmemorable rack and she doesn't know what the fuck she wants out of life. She only cares about her next dopamine kick.
>"user, I already have enough kids" (she has two cats she calls her children)

Get yourself a conservative jewess. The survival of the White race depends on it. (Mischlings are white)

Fuck off kike

Jewish woman here.
>tfw didn't inherit mom's khazar milkers

>(Mischlings are white)
Okay, so that means I'm white. Good to know.

go away shill/kikebot

Baby want milk

when is the last time Yolo or little Wayne was relevant? please leave you out of touch shill.

Ive thought about this but
1.there are very, very few jews (if any) where I live
2.I couldnt live with knowing my superior Anglo genes would forever be corrupted by a jewish succubus

Wagner wrote about kikes who "love" classical music

Kek. My ex girlfriend was an "atheist Jew", tiny and with small titties. I was so close to the khazar milkers but fate pulled a ruse on me. ;_;

Why in God's name did you even think about it? Do you have a Jewish self-loathing gene or something? Jew in the woodpile?

Those are Teimani (Yemenite) Jews.

I'm tall and skinny with no milkers, but I've been told I have a "nice ass". My hips are fairly big, which is good because I plan on having many Jewish children.

shit the fuck abigail and go donate some height to your benlet brother

Abigail makes me want to become a Cryptogoy.

The still have to be a little cute tbdesu, otherwise it's quite gross looking

Pics
Your ass may save your people

What is tznius?

he is not even 5'9"

Sup Forums is being subverted by khazar milkers

Aren't their noods that are possibly of a young Abigail? Someone please post them.

Also, Milkies win every time OP. Plus then I sneak my DNA into world Jewry so they can rule over the Goyim, its a win-win.

>It must be borne in mind that the specializations which characterize the higher races are of relatively recent development, are highly unstable and when mixed with generalized or primitive characters, tend to disappear. Whether we like to admit it or not, the result of the mixture of two races, in the long run, gives us a race reverting to the more ancient, generalized and lower type. The cross between a white man and an Indian is an Indian; the cross between a white man and a negro is a negro; the cross between a white man and a Hindu is a Hindu; and the cross between any of the three European races and a Jew is a Jew.

You still have to post them. Or just GTFO.

Queen milkers

Tznius is a thing, bro.

Mental illness runs on the Jewish side of my family, actually. My grandmother is more aspergic than 99% of Sup Forums, literally has no friends, spends her days alone tending to her garden. My great-aunt (grandma's sister) was mentally ill for most of her life, committed suicide as did her son. Tons of epilepsy, bipolar (aunt has highs and lows), crippling depression, and perhaps some schizo in there too.

>Tznius is a thing, bro.
I gave you options. GTFO then.

Nah, I'd rather stay here and chat with fascists.

I wouldn't do that. We are just going to put them in the gas chambers. I'm told it's painful to have to watch your children die. You should rent Sophie's Choice.

Anyone know where she loves? I’m gonna give her some of this Mediterranean cock

what's up with jewish girls being stacked? Knew one in my school, very thin, almost skeleton-tier, but could swear her tits were a third of her weight. Also in her family, her little sister and a cousin were also very stacked now that I think about it. Is the meme real?

you're that blonde russian jew girl arent you

dude the khazars milkers meme is real
>know 10 jews in life
>5 were skinny through high school, sprouted massive jugs right at 17
>3 were fat college girls but stacked all the same
>2 i banged,both had retardedly large tits for their frame.
MILKERS ARE COMPROMISED! HEAD FOR THE DFC ZONE

All the Jewish girls in my city are petite. Most of them aren’t even that hot :,(

why do anons keep posting ben shapiro's sister?

Cause she’s hot

only takes 1 drop to ruin my pure Ayran genetics, I'll just wait for artifical wombs and sexbots

lmao she would even tell me that the female part of her family are half tits half bones. Shame that they were from out of town, so I couldn't see them.