user is larping as a basketball American to get some coal burners

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=starfish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very nice 10/10

Nigger thumbs up just puts on cherry on top lul

Greatest leaf of all time

Are you sure you're mentally prepared for this...? Are you certain you're ready to learn the truth of your mother's interest in men? Are you sure you're ready to have your mom send you nudes of her sagging bosom and vagina in graphic detail... battered, severely damaged, and irreparably traumatized by the violent poundings it's received by enormous black cocks over the course of her life?

I am really concerned for your well-being, before you proceed with this please consider what such a revelation can do to one's psyche. Just imagine how humiliated and scarred your mother will be to have her child find out about the...undignified aspects of her personal life? Please, please be careful. Once the truth comes out, there's no going back :(

>maybe more
lmao if she believes it

Damn son she might take it

Coolest leaf in the forest

Bae caught me slidin'

you bad you bad

Shes on crutches soooooo beginner coalburner or experienced coalburnner mhmmmmmm thinking

Post up a do wop diddy muh

Fuck off kike

Ergh

>but I'll have to starfish !
what did she mean by this

kek she's also a porker so there's more weight that will exacerbate even the smallest twist of the ankle

>roastie enough to know what starfishing is
Ugh

>my friend says I need to be with a black guy at least once

I hate women

Ahahah ask if the friend is single

it means being pretty much motionless and "dead" while having sex (usually can only apply to a woman who's getting fucked and it's actually not bad)

Reminder that us Sup Forumstards used to do this using super wretched ugly bitches then find the responding guy and 'pretend' to show the normie's wife all the screenshots etc. I think there were more 'extortive' variants, but I only did it for keks. /soc/ is a great source of realistic images to use as bait. I always preferred larping as a cute female weirdo but fucking with nigger loving white bitches by standing them up, etc, could be fun. You also learn who to taunt at the bar if you ever see them.

Sad this is a normal chick who sounds hesitant and probably has been talked into it by a whore.

toll status: must be paid

Lol

>i agree
For everyone saying pol is overreacting with white nationalism and so forth... this is where we’re at.

>>but I'll have to starfish !
>what did she mean by this

She a Whore and has done it before. She means take me ASS up Face DOwn.

Lies down on the bed like a starfish as her ankle injury restricts her ability to do anything else

Goddamn nigger you're A1 at pretending to be a nigger. Bump

A porker coalburnner who knows about the starfishing life mhmmm more harder thinking is being executed

KEK

SHIEEEET

starfish
Female sexual partner who remains 'unmoved' during lovemaking, physically non-responsive (like a ...).

Star fish
When having sex with a really inexperienced female who lays on her back with her arms out above her head, legs apart and doesn't really do much other than that - like a star fish.

I was screwing her last night and she was a total star fish.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=starfish

All anons need to impersonate black men and stand up these roasties after setting them up to meet. They’ll hate niggers with a passion only a spurned stood up white woman could muster.

Isn't his grammar far too good for a black guy

Stupid is the new normal in canada

What the fuck. Some guy on badoo asked me if I wanted to starfish for him a few days ago and i didn't know what it meant. Fucking faggot

>new

She's ready to fug time to pull the rug out from under her

This really makes me wonder about women , like how hard can it really be . surely if this troll account can get so far maybe i would have a chance

then i try and all i get is fat Maori chicks

This is pathetic

Seriously come on, is this what the supposed master race is doing? You are a joke

We need an american and aussie to try this now

Expressing concern for this person's well-being makes me a kike? I'm just worried, is all, and giving him fair warning. Just because this is Sup Forums doesn't mean I can't be kind-hearted and compassionate towards other posters here.

also I'm black, not Jewish, fyi ;)

IT'S CALLED A SEA STAR

Thanks user.

op please keep asking de m about why they like black guys

So make coalburnners turn back to the white man do we really want that I mean these bitches has been ran through by negros and i just can't take them back

you niggers are retarded, this is from last year, he's posting shit he wrote in like november

kek

>Virgins

I feel sick desu

>Don't see a lot of dads with kids these days

>they aint black

kek they actually say this

>I have standards

Tell her you only fuck white women

>watches tv with son
>Instantly a good father

the standards are so low that they are an insult to the earth

No. His grammar should be sufficient, if only for the sake of getting his point across quickly and concisely.

Sides

The only way this is worthwhile is if you expose them for it. Make a facebook and have them add you and then post it to their wall or message it to men on their friends list.

Lel

>They ain't black
What did the leaf mean by this?

>True

How does she know it's true

Niggers with dem feelangs.stay at wshh my nigga

Kek

Oh no user, you misunderstand me. This project solves three problems:
1. Coalburner database
We find the ones that have burned coal or will
2. Good girl database
We know who are solid white broads
3. Make the coalburners hate niggers
Always good to have more people woke on niggerdom

why are they always fat

>Jamarcus

Fucking dead

>these days

>saying sorry

have you ever heard a nigger say sorry in your life?

Besides to a police officer and judge of course

Yawn

>you dont see alot of dads doing that these days
Haha this is golden. Because black people dont know their dads.

His leaf is leaking out

This is truly some divinely-crafted memery.

U gonna luv it
Maybe moar

ITT: a good leaf

stage 2.

>1. Coalburner database
I'd be way into this lmao. I already collect tinder sluts for fun, if I could expose the coalburners I'd have a good time.

dis gon b good

Ohh ok gotcha very good plan user very good to know if a girl you're talking to is a nasty coalburner

>Jamarcus
You a legend op

Charge your phone, senpai

>I'm on crutches
>>it's cool
The cock carousel stops for nothing.

It's not just mudsharks have to ruin themselves, they convince others so they don't feel bad

I'm on crutches

motherfucker we've been doing this for years, not all of us are cancerous underage newfags from plebbit, I'm from geocities/gaia/ebaumsworld, bitch

This

fucking jamarcus lmfao