Mfw my uncle used to work on the show To Catch A Predator and he said it was cancelled because they kept getting...

>mfw my uncle used to work on the show To Catch A Predator and he said it was cancelled because they kept getting politicians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWMnGT6Bjgo
youtube.com/watch?v=rD5kjXAsBo4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz2ffx3lIkc&index=11&list=PL3A5U1vup7CywDbcMadPmqBEQggkfHNk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like this conspiracy and believe it to be true simply because it’s hilarious. Have a bump, friend.

Hollywood must Burn, I have boycotted Hollyweird now for 3 years, don't even watch movies anymore I can spot their agenda right away, No more pleasure after being red pilled, cant go back.

No, because the show was entrapment and the guys ended up getting out because of it.

Not to mention it was really embarrising for the family members.
Catching pedos is fine, but don't turn it into a fucking game show but some cocksucker host that has no real authority to do so.

Stopped for like 7 myself.

Gee I wonder how many politicians were Jewish

No, fuck them, show their face and names, treat it like a game show. Fuck pedos and fuck you

Ditto. Total ban. Not only that. No cable. No Netflix. Simple living. I dont even have internet. Just a data plan (16 gb hotspot per mo), and my phone plan. Been cutting and winnowing down for many years. All areas of my life. For example, I only drink water and brewed tea. Rejecting it all took time but was liberating. No facebook, no twitter. Sup Forums is literally my only guilty indulgence.

Been boycotting Hollywood since literally like 2006-2007, doesnt surprise me politicians are the ones getting caught.

Yep, fuck hollywood. Haven't bought cable in over a decade, or seen a hollywood film or show in 7 years.

>Politicians being immoral in a proportion much greater than regular society
wow

Why do you lie so blatantly on anonymous messageboards? Attention seeking retard.

Why cant you accept that there are people who are not like you? Your mutterings are juvenile, you stuffed your fingers in your ears and called me moron. All for a little rush of dopamine...

Not your blog faggot

i watched the warcraft movie where evil orcs with a barbaric culture flood europe ehh i mean azeroth and get pushed back. ((hollywood critics)) didnt like it for some reason it wasnt nearly as good as it could have been but not bad either. if you go against the narrative snarky critics will try to destroy you and they succeded. no second movie will be made

I automatically anybody that watches movies or tv as an idiot

Sounds like bullshit But I believe it

>lives modest life separated from propaganda
>goes on Sup Forums

Kys faggot

The movie was bad though

Okay, keep being a spergo you little bitch

finally a leaf with some common sense

>I automatically anybody
Do you EVEN English bro???

This. Hashtag me tooooo

le trash man

faceb00k.com/allisonstigall/posts/10158535442200065

surely this isn't true

You are ascending but you will never be cleansed while on this board. It keeps you completely in the web because every other thread here is a toxic Twitter post or a thread about how what evil and insane thing some Hollywood person did or said

>mfw my dad currently works at nintendo and he said To Catch a Predator was cancelled because they kept catching Chris Hansen

thats exactly the reason why 'to catch a predator' pretty much never actually got anyone jailed. 99% of people on that show got out because retards making the show didn't properly cooperate with law enforcement and didn't follow legal procedures but muh 'please take a seat'

Part of the problem was getting an assistant district attorney.
youtube.com/watch?v=EWMnGT6Bjgo
He committed suicide, the sister sued for $100 million, a Judge Chin helped her along, and they settled out of court.

its because that one fag killed himself I thought

We choose what to let in. It is compassionate to spread right words.

Here is my TV, no signal, because no cable. I use it only to stream videos or watch DVDs when a guest is over. The thing I am holding is the jetpack device for the mobile hotspot. Want to see the contents of my fridge now too?

>I automatically anybody that watches movies or tv as an idiot
>I automatically anybody

What a dumbass, you probably watch movies or tv

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5kjXAsBo4

sheeeeit i dindu nuffin

He still does it on his new show, crimewatch or some shit, but rarely.

He did catch a dude that he supossedly rode the bus with every morning, but would Chris Hanson really take a fucking bus to work every day?

Ya I think he knew him from the commuter train: youtube.com/watch?v=Qz2ffx3lIkc&index=11&list=PL3A5U1vup7CywDbcMadPmqBEQggkfHNk8

That's it... Train is plausable, so it's believable. The guy looks the part