Democrats are bringing Trump's accusers to his state of the union address

Democrats are bringing Trump's accusers to his state of the union address

Trump will be given the same treatment he gave Bill and Hillary at the debates

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/951280904353304576

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4[/embed]
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/9/25/16360496/trump-travel-ban-permanent
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/nancy-pelosi-calls-additional-fully-independent-in/
cnn.com/2018/01/10/politics/daca-injunction-negotiations/index.html
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/11/19/dreamers-supreme-court-records-249602
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Powerful.

Are any of them even not "anonymous"?
Literally no one cares

Lol...as if he cares.

lmao they trying to go all out to get Trump

Trump should think of a countermeasure

Kinda ballsy to do to a sitting Pres desu. Trump will respond in kind. lol. This oughta be good.

Bump this faglords.

Trump should troll the fuck out of them by inviting Al Franken's victims

Damn I like that. We’re finally fighting back. Go Dems!

remember when he brought Bills ACTUAL VICTIMS/WHORES to the debate? They want to use his move against him in a false manner.

He didnt do it and won't recognise them.

MEANWHILE....

>everything i don't like is fake news
Doesn't work that way skippy

They should think that strategy through... Trump will roast them! On second thought, never mind, DO IT!

they tried bringing Mark Cuban, Tony Schwartz, etc to the debates and nothing affected Trump

Though I wonder what Trump will do.

Funny as this is, on a macro-level politics has hit rock bottom lol.

Won't this just remind people about bill clinton?

Trump did it first. Dems lack creativity. Even their new platform looks like Trump’s.

I'd like to see how they stack up against the sexy first lady.

Look at Killary I can understand why Bill fuck around

The whole party is in a death spiral.

YAAASSS he should invite taylor!!!

DUMB WEEBPOSTER

Do the democratics have to pay them extra for this?

>implying politics hasn't been a children's shouting match since day one

#metoo is turning into public enemy #1 though. people are sick of it already. it's just highlighting how neurotic and attention seeking these women are. so whatever. as a pretty big trump supporter this is fine, i don't feel threatened by this move one bit.

They're so fucked. First off, if the victims are hot all the men will think "nice" and if they're ugly no one will believe it.

Trump should reinvite all the women who were paid out for congressional sexual harassment. That should be good.

>The whole party is in a death spiral.
>death spiral
Oh, it's already beyond that. They're fucked. The Democrats are done. Every time I talk about moderation and restoring political sanity in the US I get attacked by Democrats and called a coward despite the fact I voted for their fucking witch queen. Moderates and Bernie supporters are being blamed for all of the failings of the Democratic party. They're screeching at anyone and everyone and are chasing everyone away. The Democratic Party has become the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons.

Fair is fair. Look, Trump brought a bunch of cunts who are a bit too rambunctious in their accusations to weird out Hillary and Bill. Why not do the same for Trump? Since when did false accusers become friends? Women accuse men of rape falsely all the time. I'm more against these bullshit accusations and actual rape than I am for one politicina or another.

>won't recognize them
then they say he's senile, 25th blah blah

post a better idol next time

>Trump should reinvite all the women who were paid out for congressional sexual harassment.
OH FUCK, that would be amazing. I wonder if he can actually find out who those people were.

Yeah but that was on the campaign
Where moved like this are expected
He’s now a fucking president you don’t disrespect like this
When you’re running it’s anything goes but after you win you stop with that shit and go after his policies and agenda if you disagree

TIMES UP WHITE BOYS

Would be a bit weird to dig up all those bodies, though.

Not really the same treatment when all of his accusers refuse to actually press charges because it never happened, as opposed to having their families and lives threatened so they are afraid to press charges for things that did happen.

Wah Wah wah

I love your Meme

Kek

The Dems really need to start actually putting forth political arguments as to why people should vote for them. Simply attacking Trump for Russia which has now simply morphed into this hot button sex assault stuff isn’t going to get people to the polls.

Meanwhile based Scottsdale punching this Nazi in his face

Twice

Top kek!

>Look at Killary I can understand why Bill fuck around
Not even in her prime user. Bitch was always ugly as sin.

Not your blog faggot

Oh.... I didnt know (((they))) had rules. The biggest piece of Disinfo about David Wilcock is he things the cabal have rules they strictly follow. Corey Goode is CIA and giving him mad disinfo about details. The overlaying message of wilcocks is one of many. They create rules so they can break them while everyone else obeys.

The rules about theft and murder were created by God. We discover them

>something that contradicts my world view instantly becomes a binary issue.
I'd tell you to kys but being as retarded as you are, it makes me much happier knowing you're alive...failing and losing at everything that requires intellect.

Not your blog faggot

Not your blog faggot

It's called using the powers granted to Obama by congress several years ago, where the president can declare anyone a terrorist and order them to be, um, dealt with, without a trial.

The Democrats "better get some ice for it" when Trump is done with them.

NO MORE DACA DEAL IF THEY DO THIS

somehow I funny think they'll make it through the door.

Not your safe space nigger

This

deja vu

Your just feeding in to his ego.

>it's like you can't stop kneeing yourself in the balls.

Tay remains Aryan goddess. i dont even care.

and I love your Meme
[embed]youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4[/embed]

Blah blah blah. They remain steps behind Trump. He has been fucking crushing them.

>sex misconduct (((victims)))
>professional hoaxers that never accused Trump of rape up until he was running for office

Trump curse when?

Not really bro, presidents and candidates have said some pretty foul shit about each other in the past. This is par for the course

This. No nee dto trust every accuser.

sweet home Alabama

>Trump's State of the Union Address

Oh BOY...this is going to be GOOD.

When is the State of the Union Address?

>t. angry ladyboy

The 30th, I think? I know it's at the end of the month for sure.

They are not even Trump's fake victims, they are just random hoes.

trump? accused of rape lied about it and was impeached for perjury over sexual misconduct his wife covered up?

ya didnt think so

Dems are finally catching up. Nice to see them decide to play dirty.

Turn about is fair play.

This is totally inappropriate. This isn't a campaign, this isn't a debate, this is an official function of state. Democrats are both unoriginal and sick in the head. A total cancer on the culture.

That's not even going into the fact that these women are liars and Democrats are nasty, criminal slanderers.

Integers noted
If the do show ip, Trump will go 1488 on the entire shitshow...not at the SOTU, but after and the next day scorched earth witnessed

Bad (or sick) guy! Sad!

Underrated

>I'd tell you to kys but being as retarded as you are, it makes me much happier knowing you're alive...failing and losing at everything that requires intellect.
That had to hurt

The government is now a circus. You don't get to talk about something being 'inappropriate' when Trump the pussy grabber is in the white house.

trying to pull a trump-like move against trump. dont they realize he's going to do something over-the-top in retaliation?

It will have no impact whatsoever and just make the Dems continue to look childish.

you ppl and you mind set is a true cancer feeding of itself

He'll just make them wear placards that say "2" "4" "3.3" etc,

He should bring a Giant projection screen and show recordings of obama hillary bill and bush all saying theyd build a wall, then turn on the lights and mock them.

Cool. Maybe Trump will cop a feel for old times sake.

>respect

Because the Right sure showed Obongo respect during his presidency? Fuck off

>nigger faggots deserve respect. Ever.

Hazardous!! I love it!

Sex misconduct? By whom? When did trump not support women effected by sexual “misconduct”

Dems, fighting back?
Like the temp travel ban Resistance?
>Inadvertently enabling Trump into making them permanent?
>vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/9/25/16360496/trump-travel-ban-permanent
Like lobbying for a special prosecutor?
>Calling for another one/do over because they couldn't pick the investigator?
>read the link title and tab title compared to the now edited article
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/nancy-pelosi-calls-additional-fully-independent-in/
Like DACA, the legality of which can now go the SC?
>created illegally by mandate but not reviewed or challenged by Dems while in power
>'Must Resist Trump' as he uses same mandate power to remove original mandate, now eligible to be reviewed by SC.
>give Trump leverage in negotiation - "yield or I let it lapse or let it be reviewed by SC".
>cnn.com/2018/01/10/politics/daca-injunction-negotiations/index.html
>politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/11/19/dreamers-supreme-court-records-249602

Your entire organization is a pair of clown shoes and you should be ashamed that you're too dumb to see that YOU are the object of DNC psyops, not everyone else.
KYS you're a fool.

Come on, user. That's why paper bags (or plastic bags, depending on your goals) were made. From behind, they all look approximately like pic related.

Newfags. There is only 1 idol on Sup Forums

Sweet wide spread voter fraud bro

They're IDIOTS for warning him ahead of time. It might have been good, if it had been a surprise, but now he will have ample time to prepare so we won't have the shocking drama of the reveal.

They have been getting bumfucked by him for over a year and have learned nothing, KEEP YOUR CARDS TO YOUR CHEST!

not an original bone in their body, no wonder those faggots can’t meme

>checked
Beginning of the end perhaps? Thottery always goes too far.
I need to go buy some popcorn before this.

>state of the union address
Is that his fake news awards show?

>Barely wins against a pedophile
>"We're doing good, guys"

This will in no way backfire on these fucking retards. Cant wait.

no it's a speech he gives to a full session of Congress every year the awards are next week on the 17th

I can't wait either.

He should ask why Jeb isn’t part of their group.

New platform?

>"victims" have to watch their supposed assaulter conduct an hour long pep rally lauding himself for his achievements as the highest official post of the land

Sounds like some schadenfreude shit.

i thought they were all debunked

Just invite Harvey's victims holding pictures of the politicians he's donated to.

All of their 401ks are way up bet they’ll be begging him to grab their pussies.