Can we put the body of a Dullahan on the opposite site of the world and pass information faster than light?

Can we put the body of a Dullahan on the opposite site of the world and pass information faster than light?

Yes, because magic does not follow the laws to physics.

Well it's only fantasy so I don't see why not? It's not like physics would get in the way.

But Sensei said that demi's is just genetic mutation, not magic genes.

That's no FTL either way, since the information doesn't move faster than light.

It's similar to the wormhole idea.

It's this more of entanglements? Wormhole is under relativity or time.

I think the episode where muscle sensei went to talk and chill with his university buddy had something about this.

Can the body even hear anything? Maybe if the body knows braille?

I'm on ep 2 and it seems the head and body is counted as one, so that's possible.

What if we make them eat things and that way pass the matter to the other side faster than light?

Warmholes require bending of spacetime in order to shorten the distance between two points.

There is also the fact that they go through hell that's a bit of a down side to using them.

>eat thumb drive
>poop it out

Jesus fuck.
I bet the CIA's mass kidnapping Dullahan right now.

By the time the Dullahan processes and relays the information the speed in which it is done will be quite slower than being sent over the internet. Sign language is slow, and reading sign language in your hand or braille on paper is slower and there isn't any other way to relay info from body to head.

Fast? No. Secure? Fuck yes.

we can just turn dullahan into a cyborg computer

This is rapidly becoming more immoral.

It doesnt have to be magic. She probably has a wormhole.

OR DOES IT?
WHAT IF THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO THOSE LAWS OR IF SOME LAWS ARE OUTRIGHT WRONG BUT WE DON'T KNOW THAT THEY ARE WRONG?!?!?!

>warmholes

How would you even get the body to receive/convey information?

Braille takes forever to read and so does writing.
Might as well just skype someone from the other side of the globe

but sensei is 90% muscletard

>How would you even get the body to receive/convey information?

Put a cable through it?
There is a variety of surgeries that require that.

Moral is just a portmanteau of "more" and "immoral"

Yes, as you know, Einstein's Relativity theory has been proven wrong by quantum entanglement

Oh, I thought you meant actually having the dullahan be of use for transferring the information.

If you just wanted to play with the wormhole in her neck, just have her deepthroat a lan cable or something

Girls like muscles.

He could have a love harem with all of them, and it'd just fly because he has those gains.

It's actually a more interesting question when it's not FTL. Say we put Dullahan-chan's body on a ship headed for Alpha Centauri (4.4 light years) with a max speed of .9c that accelerates and decelerates over a relative period of 1 year, while leaving her head here. During the initial acceleration, the Lorentz Factor goes from 0 to 2.3 (1/sqrt(1-.9^2)) meaning that as her head sends her body instructions to perform actions over the course of the initial year, when an instruction reaches her body it slows down (from the perspective of her head) and takes longer to actually have its intended effect.
From the perspective of another crew member aboard the ship, you would see Dullahan-chan's body slowing down slightly for most of the initial year until it really slows down within the last couple of months where it reaches about 45% speed while taking notably longer to react to stimuli. (Sometime during this portion of the trip Dullahan-chan would likely be dead due to lack of blood flow to the brain from her heart pumping relatively slower, but we'll ignore that for now.) Another effect is that she'd likely be in pain throughout most of the journey since the nerves from her body would be overflowing with signals to her neck and brain, and her brain would be receiving up to 2.3 times the information it usually gets in a given period of time. This process would reverse during deceleration as the ship approaches Alpha Centauri, so her body would receive excess signals and likely be freaking out trying to do multiple things at the same time for most of the deceleration process. Her body would most likely send back pain signals anyway as a response to that, so she'd be in constant pain through that portion of the trip as well.

TL;DR: Relativity hurts like hell.

>just have her deepthroat a lan cable or something
is it actually a wormhole or if the head and body are just two different entities that are connected mentally.

why can't I recall if dullahan ever had lunch

You know what really confuses me?
Sensei's ripped as fuck, she has no girlfriend.
I mean, damn, look at those guns.