What's so wrong with Sharia Law?

Why does Sup Forums hate Sharia so much?
1. Wealthiest countries in the world practice Sharia.
-Women are obedient and believe in family values.
-Can drive a corvette on the streets.

buddy /pol loves sharia law, they just like to call it something else

Unquestionable loyality to allah, you're literally slave of him and his imams
You can't go for a drink.
Women are property.
You gotta kneel a few times a day in direction of some shithole praising a god who thought that pedophile will be a material for a prophet

Pedophilia is illegal in islamic countries.
You are not required to pray 5 times a day.
And why so much contempt for Allah. You can choose to pray or not.

>Pedophilia is illegal in islamic countries.
Yeach it's only that some of them have age of consent of 9,12 or13.
>You are not required to pray 5 times a day.
You are, it's one of 5 pillars of faith.
If you don't pray you're not considered a muslim.

Will you get the fuck on with this towel head shit please! Next thing you know, women will want rights too...

If you put it that way, it doesn't sound that bad. It's better than a country full of roasties with herpes.

You do realise it's not choose one of two right ?

I'm sensing some frustration on your behalf. I assure you. You won't feel any more anger under the grace of Allah.

Why is it everytime i say senpai is says senpai

Famalamadingdong

Gulf countries are not wealthy because of Sharia, but because they sit on some of the largest oil and gas reserves in the world.

i can drive an corvette if i wanted to,
GT masterrace.
the reason as to why theres no pedos on sharia is because pedophile is not considered a crime on sharia.

I have no respect for religion of slaves

>-Can drive a corvette on the streets.
Weak bait

We actually need to get normies to believe we endorse sharia. Maybe start a meme campaign with specifics on the religion. Then watch as actual muslims start to approve them.

Which is the wife. Stop posting about fucking pedo-rapists.

Wealthiest only because they sit on top of massive amounts of oil and can control one of the most traveled waterways in the world.

Dubai and Abu Dhabi look nice on the surface, but look past the supercars and buildings and you'll see a shit economy propped up on slave labor and they're not even strict about their Shariah.

Subtract the oil and keep Shariah and you get shit hole countries like Somalia, Sudan, and Afghanistan.

Also, zero chance OP has been to a sharia practicing country

Ohh lord, ain't nothing wrong with you thinking what you want but forcing me to believe in your god is shit.

These type of laws regress society into unthinking blobs.

If you want to see the glory that is the middle east, actually go there.

Saudi has all the money in the world but is a glorified 3rd world country. No one works besides the foreigners who know how to think or are too poor to do anything else.

The Emirates is the same but funnels that money into work projects to make foreigners feel more welcome. The locals don't do shit, they rely on the rest of the world to do their work for them.

Arabs are a sad people, they have only their tyrannical will of god as their savior, nothing else.

Sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies & republics.

Islam = cancer.

A false prophet created a death cult worshipping the false arabian moon god.

The Umayyad caliphate destroyed all scriptures and edited its own.....the false prophet was slain by a jewess of all things.....peace is not present ever in the dar al islam....sufis fight sunnis, sunnis war with salfists, shiites fight sunnis...there is no end to the evil that is islam.....

This is not true brother. Praying five times a day is a means of reminding man of his consciousness. That is a gift by allah.

Look at the quality of life in countries which practice it

Islam is conservative, but it is also a lot of other things.

In essence, it's shit.

You're fucking with me jankie

>Why does Sup Forums hate Sharia so much?

It's not Canadian. Canadian law is based on English Common Law and Sharia doesn't belong here.

Oil countries you mean.

Abundance of oil isn't caused by sharia

Not sure if trolling

dont take the bait,islam goes almost entirely againt the ideals of Locke and what the west was based off of

fuck off towelheads

These wealthy countries are wealthy because the are sitting on a giant oil pot of gold and despite this abundance of the highest demanded and currently most critical resource to maintain the the tomorrow of the modern world, they still live in a 1400's timewarp.

Brother, there is only one law and that is divine law. It is the noblest among laws. No need for constitutions when all among you are family.

Islamic rules and hypocrisy is incompatible with Western values and culture. Go fuck yourself.

Christian sharia is the only future

Yes, brother. There are people so attached to the world that they think about suicide because they don't have a good career or lost a love one. With allah you forget about this and realize that the only thing that matters is your mind--the gift from god.

nothings wrong with it in its own country and own boarders, its a problem when u try and integrate it and mix it with a western culture. because it is a strong faith and ideology like mixing oil and water.

nothing

You are a country of slavs, though.

the only reason those countries are rich is because they found oil and I would rather not have my daughters get raped then killed for being raped.

I hate preaching 5 times per day and ramadan. + i love pork

Yah will not hold you blameless peddling lies.....

Imams make up their own doctrine. So tell me if you know, why does the meccan passages of koran contradict medina passages? Why does the hadith call for the persecution of the Quds? Your "divine" law makes murder, rape, and enslavement legitimate.

You will not convince us with the taqiyya......
We are free to serve a living God in the west.

Yahusha will serve as a witness at the Great White Throne judgement. It is not too late to repent, accept Yahusha as your savior.....

>Wealthiest countries in the world practice Sharia.
Saudi Arabia is only wealthy on the back of arms deals with USA and its oil reserves. Both of these things will end one way or another.
>Women are obedient and believe in family values.
You don't need sharia for this. See flag
>Can drive a corvette on the streets.
What, men are more prone to death in car accidents than women. This is a meme

Merely having oil doesn't mean riches. The United States has its own oil too, but the people suffer. What makes a country rich is sharing wealth with your brother's and sisters. In america your corporations feel no moral duty to help develop the land with all of the abundant resources and services. We here build roads and homes and offer services for each man and women. Inshallah this will be practiced in America.

>We here
>America flag

nice b8 m8
majority muslim nations are shitholes ridden with corruption and every -ism you can think of 100% of the time. can confirm.

You are funny brother, but you should judge others on their breed.

Islam loves Jesus more than Christians. We bear witness that Muhammed and Jesus are both prophets of God.

The means sometimes does not justify the end.

If you need to tell people what to do and what not to do else threat of God/Allah and law of man, then really is it worth it to have stability based on fraudulence rather than "free will"?

Idealistically, I would rather operate in a world based on truth, but I know this is also a pipe dream.

Looking and being are two different things.

You don't need law enforcement for a true sharia law.

Brother, the truth you seek in science is different than the truth of Allah. If you speak of the truth in science then universe is there for you. If you seek the truth beyond science then the only answer is Allah.

>1. incredibly uneven wealth distribution - commies bitch about it here but they have no clue what it's like over there
>2. i'm posting on Sup Forums so you already know i don't like the feminist movement but i don't want them to be literal slaves like in sharia
>3. can do that here
mudslimes off of Sup Forums

This is true brother, policemen are meant to protect our brothers and sisters from dangerous people who do not follow moral law. This is what we call evil and evil will exist as long as man does truly accept Allah.

I be tossed off a building

La'a my brother. The lowest among the poor are treated like kings, because they are just like us. Those who are given everything by the governors and the rich are rich because they enjoy the life style.
Brother, come to Dubai or Saudi Arabia. We will treat you as family and give you, what America will not.

We like Sharia, the problem is you need a homogeneous society of Muslims for it to work AND said Muslims have to be from the same sect

>Why does Sup Forums hate Sharia so much?

It doesn't follow the Golden Rule, which is the basis for all sensible moral system of law and religion.

>10 lane highways
>soulless architecture
Terrible City Planning/10

based polak
pls save everyone

Sunnis are better. Kill all sharia shit.

Don't forget that they're using literal slave labor to build it too. Which is made even more funny by how in love the fucking leftists seem to be with the city. Especially all the musicians that constantly moralfag while still playing concerts there.

1) I love alchoal
2) after about a week w/o shaving my face starts to itch- after about a month it's china water torture tier itch
3) I like things like music or artwork that portrays human figure. No Bach concertos or il greco under sharia
4) I'd have to refrain from pointing out what a truly scummy person Muhammed was. There goes my typical Saturday afternoon routine.

>Unquestionable loyality to allah, you're literally slave of him and his imams
>Unquestionable loyality to hitler, you're literally slave of him and his Schutzstaffel
really activated the ol almonds matey

also,
>women are property
>waaah why are women such whores Sup Forums
>if only there was some way to undercut their sexual objectives

>You gotta kneel a few times a day in direction of some shithole praising a god who thought that pedophile will be a material for a prophet
>you gotta attest your loyalty to some domination of christian faith at all times lest the zealous, jealous god decide (through his image on earth, of course) to banish you from the society you grew up in

>pedophilia
>b-but my fetish for lolis is a tempered taste acquired through years of acquiring knowledge and has ZERO manifestations in the real life i p-promise

because its fake and gay

That actually sounds a lot better than the current situation in the West.

>loyalty to a higher power and morality
>no vices or hedonism
>no feminist bullshit
>religion must be a part of your daily life
Unironically nothing wrong with this.

Brother, Sunni and Shia was a name created by the west. There was no Sunni and Shia until after the Invasion in Iraq. We are all brothers and sisters, the US just chose to divide muslims and conquer. Allah will prevail. Hopefully my brothers and sisters will overcome this great divider among people..

>Wealthiest countries in the world practice Sharia.
Oil is not the same as technology creation

Brother, you speak of western values as if they have led to the prosperity of your people. Look at the anguish, suicide rates, income inequality, and general suffering. Follow Allah and you will be rich beyong imagination.

Muslims lucked out living in the desert. Being a retarded camel fucker worked out pretty good once fossil fuels started being used.

I'll go Mormon before I go Muslim.

The teachings of Jesus are also part of Sharia Law. There is no Islam without the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him.

Good luck.

The golden rule is part of Sharia Law. Again Jesus is a prophet of God. To remove the teachings of Jesus is not the way of Allah.

>u
cuz Sup Forums is filled with fat alcholics with no discippline common sense or a spine so they cant lead a woman to BE obeiendent.

shed have to take care of HIS issues and feels.
neckbeard soyboys like elliot rodger

Your daughter will be treated with respect unlike those in the western nations

HAPPENING!!!!!!1
GET IN HERE:

>Women are property.
Problem?

if this country wasn't dangerously approaching 50% white, we wouldn't need to entertain shitty extreme ideas like sharia law because we'd know that, eventually, things would continue and carry on without any severe society-collapsing problems.

No fun allowed!

So you're a NEET to takes computer and tendies breaks to pray 5 times a day?

Once you've found love via allah fun will follow.

Reasons to hate Islam and Sharia
1. Worshipping the Jew God.
2. Bowing toward Mecca like some kind of prison faggot 15 times a day
3. Surrounding yourself with a bunch of animals who stink like camels and who wipe their asses with a bare hand

No brother, I am happily married with three children. Trust me, come live under shariah in dubai you will feel existence as it should be.

How much money do I need?

>The golden rule is part of Sharia Law.

What fucking part of it follow the Golden Rule? It's all punishments for the most trivial of shit based on some random faggots preferences at the time. Even if some parts of it could be construed as possibly applying the Golden Rule, the majority of it goes totally against.

Fuck off, all religion is shit.
It's time people STOP living in the past. The world has moved on and past teachings from thousands of years ago shouldn't be relevant in an rapidly evolving world.

Lol, UAE dont practise Sharia. Have you even been there? Females in bikinis everywhere, alcohol, parties...they abandoned the sharia for tourism. Wallahi!

I've been to Dubai, more homos than San Francisco. We were warned that the men there consider women to be strictly for procreation and they prefer other men for "good times". That is the kind of warped trash that comes from a society with strict morality laws like Sharia.

You are referring to our bedouin brothers. They are beautiful beings, who choose to live humble lives. they truly love the land water and sky god gave them with little distraction.

its boring as fuck.

This is not true brother. Camaraderie is important. Men who love each other love the daughters and sons of their friends.

Islam is the final solution to the jewish question.

>Women are property.
found the soyboy

We are still a muslim country

When will you convert white man? Join the most alpha faith in the world. And be a brother to 1.8 billion people around the world.

And you would actually be able to reproduce as your women would be modest and care about family values rather than being the thots they are today. Embrace your European islamic culture. Don't waste any time.

Holy shit that family is absolutely adorable and halal. Adorhalal.

>Pedophillia is illegal
>You are not required to pray 5 times a day
>You can chhose to pray or not
glad i have these

mainly the praying, and the general primitive ways. islam is based but still fundamentally cancer. its a belief system one is forced to adopt as to enable its forcing onto others.

then you have a million imams with retarded opinions and let's not forget the tremendous level of inbreeding, feeding the aforementioned retardation.

islam has mangled several once-great civilizations, turning their men into insane killers and dressing their women like trashbags.

as for the drinking tho, imagine what all the drunk countries could have accomplished if they were straight edge like muslims tho. ireland, russia, germany

if it weren't for alcohol there would be statues of the führer everywhere. of course he'd want us all to be vegetarians. fuck that.

>not able to recognizing virtue-signal cosplay