Carnicucks will defend this

>carnicucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_oigEnzA-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plants can think and communicate as well.
Google hormonal sentience

Dogs are useful and I will choose what I will eat every day. Its not a sin either. But if you think you can have sex outside of true commitment then you are degenerate. Veganism is nothing to me or anyone on all threads

Also sage

The value we place on these animals are entirely subjective though, from culture to culture.
Islamic culture and Jewish culture forbids eating pork.
Chinese culture allows you to eat dogs and pork.
This post just goes to show how Eurocentric and racist you are.

I'd train me a pig to hunt truffles. Normies will pay good money for the privilege of eating that good fungus.

i actually agree we shouldn't eat pigs. pigs are smarter than dogs so if we use the intelligence rational, we shouldn't eat pigs. also pork is bad for you so there's that. cows and especially chickens and fish etc...could not care less. chickens and fish are mindless.

>cutting off the limbs of an aninal is permanent
>plants will regrow lost limbs
Get fucked cuckivore

You're right. Not eating dog is a social construct.

We are omnivorous, its part of the fossil record. You are another victim of single mothers. Get a grown up ideology.

Dogs are honorary humans.

The dog will willingly sacrifice its life without hesitation for mine.

What about the plants that are completely cut down(wheat,corn,onions,potatoes) to be eaten whole

>animals are different from each other
Wooooooooow

I agree! It's time to start eating dogs!

Rather eat dog... Pig is not kosher.

Get cannibalized

Like those pitbulls who ate their owner?

>pig
user, if I could genetically engineer a reasonably-behaved chimera as a pet, I would. Two actually. I'd eat the first one to establish dominance.

猪好吃
狗好吃
没问题

Cultured meat grown in labs is the final solution to the meat problem.

What a retarded cherry to pick

They have seeds
Those grow faster than fetuses

Go bother /an/, cuck.

Im hungry, and the one on the left tastes like bacon

Pork is bad for you

I like dogs, no feeling for pigs, if I wanted I would eat dogs.

1B chinks do it, it cant be that bad.
Thanks for the suggestion OP!

>Thinks I cut off a limb of an animal to eat it and let the animal go
KEK, you're as bad is the people who think that I'm going to "catch" something when I go hunting.

Agree, time for pig amnesty. We can upgrade them to companion status

mini pigs are cute
youtube.com/watch?v=q_oigEnzA-E

Oh big man
Such big penis
Very in awe
Kill yourself

I lived in China for a summer I'm pretty sure I've already accidentally eaten every pet you can name
Meats meat though

>also pork is bad for you so there's that
Are you a leaf on Vacation in Straya?
Otherwise holy cuck batman

The rules;
If you look at it and go
>D'awww
It is not food.
Pigs and every other stupid faced animal we eat is fine.

one protects you against other predators with its life and other fucks your garden up.. libcucks will disagree with this.

pigs taste better, cuddle worse, and aren't useful.

id fuck it

read the rest of his post ADHD NIGGER

Because pork is delicious?
Da fuk nigga

Why do people whom I don't like tell me to kill myself thinking that I'm the one who I'd kill if it came down to it? It shows a lack of intellect.

As someone who raises pigs you’re being fooled hard into thinking they’re smarter than dogs. A pig can learn it’s name and some simple commands but they have nowhere near the problem solving skills as dogs. This is just (((vegetarian))) propaganda. That said I treat my pigs like pets because happy animals taste better.

Dog tastes better than pork you fucking queer.

>everyone is one person, me
The leaftpost

i dont eat pork , nice try :^)

So if fetuses grew faster would it be okay to eat meat?

>what are lizard tails

Get fucked, vegifag.

Fuck off moron.
Pork is the food of the white man

>thumbnail looks like a horse dick CUMMIN RIGHT ATCHA

If it's okay to eat meat then it's okay to abort babies

Neither is dog

We're working on artificial meat. Most people will be eating insects 30 years from now anyways for protein. So don't sweat it OP.

Pork is a very big part of eastern slavic cuisine.
I have no idea how someone must be fucked in the head to deny eat it.

A

vegan fags don't realize that vegetables actually feel pain when you kill them
sad!

>implying that people who eat meat are cucks instead of vegans

I hate babies, is it okay to eat babies by your logic?

>Dogs should be allowed to vote.
You are a fucking retard.

Only faggots assume traditional masculine hobbies are an indication of penis size

FUCKING

>pitbulls are the niggers of dogs
>implying niggers are human

low iq adhd nigger. Who gives a fuck about pork NIGGER

I want to respond but I just feel bad for you being pakistani.
I am so, so sorry.

You see, vegans?! HITLER owned dogs! Are you really going to be like Hitler?

Dogs don't taste good.

t. low test vegan

Shit, if we could grow dogs to several hundred pounds in a few months then they probably would be livestock too. And I'd be OK with that.

Yes. I want to put carnijews in vegantration camps and force them to farm.

You probably do you filthy shitskin.
It's a small miracle your mother didn't devour you after birth the way some rodents do.

Are carnivorous animals inherently evil? They eat creatures more or equally intelligent all the time. The idea that predation between species is immoral is indicative of a moral philosophy that is completely out of touch with natural order

>flag is determinate of race
>leaf
POO IN CABINET

One is a ruminant, one is carnivore. This isn't complicated shit for brains. One is free calories from scraps and grass, one is an inefficient waste of calories to feed for slaughter.

And when your pig gets too old to hunt truffles you can kill and eat him.

Dogs don't taste as good as pork

>a random vegetarian appears and plays whataboutism
Actually, I don't eat dogs because they are more likely to contain deadly prion diseases that can't be destroyed by cooking, whereas piggies tend to just have cysts that you can kill by cooking your bacon well-done.

I am unaware of any prion diseases in pigs that affect humans, whereas Scrapie-type diseases that affect dogs can sometimes affect humans. This is literally why mainland chinks act degenerate.

Remember, all fields.

Except the smartest animal in the world is a border collie which understands basic grammar and can even manage inferential reasoning by exclusion.

Rare

The difference between humans and animals, dumbass
>animals hunt to feed themselves
>humans farm meat to sell

t. low iq NIGGER who can't read entire 3 SENTENCE posts and assumes on the internet.

you assumed i'm against you only because i'm challenging your low iq ass, but i'm not even vegan. i've eaten pork before on at least 4 occasions and eat meat regularly. but you're too low iq and a hotdog eater so assume because someone doesn't eat pork they are a LIBRUL VEGAN COMMUNIST. fuck off low iq retards.

If only you could change your crappy skin as easily as meme flags.
You should just stop. I honestly can feel nothing but pity for you. You will incite no rage from me and your continued clamoring is but the wailing of a dieing and pitiful creature.
If you like I would pray for you tonight.

>a fucking leaf

That's a dirty lie and you know it chink

>Being this triggered
Guaranteed vegan.

>humans farm meat to sell
Humans eat the meat brainlet.

Mutt

they farm meat to sell to others to eat. think nigger

>animals hunt to feed themselves
or just for fun, like cats and foxes

Carnivores don't taste as good as omnivores and more so vegetarian. The closer you get to the basic food of plants the better that animals taste, so a carnivore who exists on only carnivores would taste the worst of all. Also herbivores provide a better source of nutrients vs a carnivore.

If I had to turn cannibal, I would choose to eat vegetarians...

>being this nigger
guaranteed low reading comprehension negro.

learn to read before posting. all you read was something you disagreed with. and then you posted an emotionally charged response.
>you don't eat pork? CUUCKK CUICKKCK CUKC CUIKKC KEKCK Cuck

Wrong.
Humans rarely hunt their own meat and even then they do it as a sport and not to feed themselves. Wolves dont own billionaire corporations selling meat griwn from farms they own to other animals.
Animals rarely waste meat. From working groxery stores in my youth i xan confidently say that humans waste A LOT of meat.

Housecats hunt for sport
Wild animals dont. Civilization and donestication makes creatures and humans wasteful and hedonistic

Dogs generally are more than willing to die for their master
pigs aren't

They're both companions and both dinner.
Although I don't suggest eating anything that's carnivorous, if it comes down to it meats meat.

Dogs are retarded animals. Self sacrifice is an idiotic concept

>Eating fruit kills plants
Fascinating...

So you'd rather fido just run away when achmed stabs you?

>a pig will eat anything
>but dont eat a dog because le carnivore meme
A pig will eat garbage and toenails but you'd eat that over a dog.
Mutts love their mutts