Sargon vs Spencer 2.0 is happening

So they confirmed on TDS that a rematch is going to take place after Sargon got BTFO the first time.
But this time Spencer wants a teammate and he wants it to be Enoch.
It makes sense since Sargon had Styx to back him up against the lone Spencer in the first one.
Warski agreed to this but he is in the process of figuring out who will be tagging in with Sargon this time.
If Spencer did well the last time by himself, I feel like Sargon is gonna get completely fucking rekt if Enoch, a much better debater than Spencer, is tagged in.

Who will they get to be on Sargon's team this time? Will it be Styx again? Destiny? Will anyone even touch this thing for fear of going down with Sargon's ship? Does anyone think there's someone Sargon could get that would BTFO Spencer/Enoch? Why do you think Spencer chose Enoch over say...Jared Taylor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9MyAjeKWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWEY_XptHUU
youtube.com/watch?v=O1y1QhDTn6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, a new challenger approaches... OmniDestiny joins the B R A W L

Sargon is a lot better than he comes across, his main problem is how easy he is to anger. Anger isn't an ally in a debate.

>Sargon is a lot better than he comes across,
Are you fucking kidding me?
He was a total buffoon during the Warski stream.

lol

As I said, Spencer goaded him at the start with the goal of enraging him. Which worked.

Enoch is going to trigger the shitfuck out of Soygoy

can't fucking w8

What's the topic? After the last shitshow, they should actually agree on a topic before hand so we don't get another 5 hours of "that topic isn't important to me"

>Why do you think Spencer chose Enoch over say...Jared Taylor?
Jared is the nuclear option and way too good for a pathetic pleb such as cuckgon of cuckaad.

No, sargon has had JT on before, I believe. Spencer doesn't want him, because he's too civil. Spencer's whole angle is trying to paint sargon as unworthy to even converse with him.

JT wouldn't want to be party to something so distasteful.

Sargon is pretty based I saw video of him shredding anita sharkessian it was great he gone win

That already happened. Mike Enoch is really the best indicated for this.

Even Styx didn't agree with Sargon's abstract philosophical arguments. The man is an ass.

I don't know for sure.
What I do know is that Warski was in talks with Enoch last week to debate Destiny on the JQ. Enoch was saying he would do it but he thinks it would turn into a shitshow. So maybe this is the evolution of that. I'm sure Warski wants to cash in again on those sweet superchat shekels. This would be even bigger than the last one. Enoch has a considerably bigger fanbase than Spencer, even though more people know who Spencer is in the normie world.

wow eceleb shit is not allowed? wowee, can we get a mod in here?

Spencer is honestly a shitty speaker. You can literally tell that he sees white nationalism with a kind of fetishism. He's the typical traditional cosplayer who basically enjoys dressing up and pretending. He's seriously not /ourguy/. He didn't got to his beliefs by meticulously studying the world, he doesn't try to argue by inciting conflicting ideas into someone's head; he basically a Hitler cosplayer.

I'm annoyed by the fact that they keep bringing him up. People like Ryan Faulk are far, far, more capable of convincing the public than Richard Spencer ever was. And that's precisely because he's gay and not a traditionalist cosplayer, he knows what it is like to be conditioned into believing races are equal and he knows the process of creating doubt on people while leaving no room for claims of dishonesty and fallacies on his part. Even when he's not being aggressive you can tell how triggering he is to race deniers whenever he points out that racial "biases" in the real world match real differences between races and how colleges are basically admitting 3 times more latinos and 5 times more blacks than they would without the SJW system.

I mean, fucking hell, even Millennial Woes is a ten times better representative than Richard Spencer. Richard Spencer was literally a guy handpicked by our opposition.

>Sargon is a lot better than he comes across
He's a fucking retarded fart-sniffer who thinks idealized abstractions matter more than reality.

*chuckles britishly*
You don't know what you're talking about, mate.

So you agree there will be an ancestor (common) who isn't distinguishable from cat or dog?

Fair enough - JT is better for use with the MSM to bring over normies.
From the sounds of it Spencer's tactics will bring over skeptics (as it already has) and others on the fence - so that actually may be a good plan to have him and Enoch vs the cuck mullato and his side kick (side cuck).

>lolbertarian flag
opinion discarded

Enoch is the most articulated of the bunch.

e-celebs are basically pokemen

liberalist spotted

What's your excuse for his actions with Jim?

>ethnostate vs liberal-individualist

It should Just be Sargon and Enoch. Andy interrupts enough with his half baked ideas.

Hmm, I think you have it right.
I think Spencer realizes that these things are popular with a younger audience, and wants someone who will lay into them hard. Enoch has actually made it clear that he despises Sargon in his last couple shows, which is an unusual thing for him. It makes me wonder if he is doing it intentionally sort of like a WWF style drama to build it all up for maximum shekel generation like a PPV boxing match.

You have it backwards, he comes across a lot better than he his. If you can peal back his sudo-intellectual wallpaper, he is nothing but a pretentious college dropout with status quo opinions on stuff that’s way over his head.

i hope sargon just sits down and talks with him, not every conversation has to be battle dude. in the last one everytime richard was about to say something interesting sargon would interrupt him, it was annoying as fuck

i wanna hear a mature convcersation between two individuals with cross over opinions but different goals. it shouldnt need to be a cat fight

>Spencer is honestly a shitty speaker.
this desu senpai

I think the best angle for Enoch and Spencer is make the point that Sargon's "individual rights" as they exist in the law are currently being disregarded when it comes to whites through the influence of ideology and a hostile elite.

Thus whites are legitimate in seeking collective organization.

POST YFW ENOCH ENRAGES SARGOY OF ABLOB

i'd like to see more Styx desu

I am not sure if it is the best, but a great angle Enoch talked about today, is the idea that:

>Hey Sargon, go waddle your ass around London for a minute, soak up the diversity, and then ask if any of these "people" are capable of building the society and state they are currently in and rent-seeking off

The answer is fucking NO

Ryan is definitely a better debater than Spencer, but so is Enoch, and a lot of people know who Spencer is so there is that draw.
Ryan is also..ehh...maybe too CIVILIZED if that makes sense. Someone like Destiny could talk a mile a minute about irrelevant shit and drown him out, whereas Enoch can and probably will get very LOUD if they try to do that to him. I think this was probably a good choice by Spencer for this type of 'debate.'

I want Mike to take on both Sargon and Styx at once because I know he can actually do it if Spencer can.

Ryan is my waifu.

Sargon wont disagree that other people should't come to the west to rent seek. He's not a refugees welcome guy.

Sargon will be destroyed.

Enoch is great for talking over people just listen to the shoah if you dont believe me

nice merchant

Sargon better not be a whiny lite bitch this time.

Spencer better not bully him either

Spencer didn't beat Styx, Sargon just spoke over both of them and derailed the whole debate.

Except hes unwilling to stop it

Enoch by himself would wreck Sargon. That guy fries Jews alive with his verbal IQ.

What's more, he used to be a Libertarian just like Sargon so he knows the ins and outs of the ideology.

At the end of the day Sargon can't offer a real alternative to sjwism because his ideology's starting point theorizes that everyone is equal. Biology proves this not to be the case, and that's why Kraut and Tea was so intent on disproving it.

Sargon does not yet know what bullying is.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9MyAjeKWvE

Styx is raging in chat about Enoch lmao
He will anally annihilate them both

Mike listens to sargon and replies "Heres the thing" *sargoy loses the debate, butthurt lvl maximum..

It's a lot better now that they're both in the studio, but on Strike and Mike he interrupts sooooo god damn much

Alternative hypothosissy just gets talked over in debates. He is a horrible debater and interviewee and has no presence or charisma. He's only good at making videos.

Alt Hype is a cucked out civic faggot who literally fucks gay chinks and niggers. And his degenerate faggot ass sucks at debates, he looked like a complete idiot when he debated Styx on Andy's stream. That faggot will never be the face of ethno-nationalism.

Ouch

>spencer goaded
sargon was on the attack the whole time. spencer rarely asked questions, and was grilled by sargon for straying from sragon's desired response.

don't bring Enoch into it, this is a huge fucking mistake

the guy can't shut up

this will be epic

enoch will blow him the fuck out

sargon is at his absolute low at the moment

jsut listen to the metokur stream with him, he can'ta rgue for shit and is still on low grade collage debate tier

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE

HE CAN'T EVEN COMPARE AGAINST FUCKING METOKUR

When is it?

>>>/eceleb/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWEY_XptHUU
Where have I seen this before?

Yah it's going to be brutal.
youtube.com/watch?v=O1y1QhDTn6k

>most articulate person should shut up
wonder who is behind this

Having a MINORITY of nonwhites in your country doesn't equal civic nationalism, you tool.

Lmao I unironically like Kyle but it's pretty obvious he is scared as fuck of debates (even against brainlets like Crowder)

They all suck.

Sup Forums can do better. We must do better. Styx stayed pretty nutral but I understand when someone is trying to have an argument for the sake of argument and fucking Sargon needs to learn to shut the fuck up and actually cite his shit.

This is why Spencer sucks. He is a fucking 1488 Nazi larper and he has no place here. We need something new.

>covering those small creepy beady sunken Oedipus looking jew eyes with giant aviators

Destiny is a bugman faggot

the man is seriously autistic as fuck about the jews, he turns everyone outside his circlejerk off by it
he constantly tries to talk over people and edge into the spotlight, even cutting richard spencer off during his own speeches.

also, he might be alright on his podcast, but when he's confronted with questions during interviews and such he's actually not nearly as good as Spencer is

If sargon got destroyed by spencer, i cant even imagine what enoch would do to him

>Warski agreed to this but he is in the process of figuring out who will be tagging in with Sargon this time.
Please let it be Vee, my sides will moon

Styx might not seem like it but he is much smarter than Sargon or Spencer. He just isn't very loud. Except for when he clinks his fucking tea

he did well against razorfist (whom i also like) and he's 100x more articulate than spencer

Sargon got defeated multiple times by Millennial Woes. and Wosey isn't even a good debater.
Sargon debating Enoch would end about as well as Stephen Hawking's kickboxing career

>don't listen to any of these guys
>offer no substitutes to listen to instead
The day Sup Forums comes up with an official Sup Forums-approved podcast I will give it a listen, but smearing all of the people that do it just sounds like D/C, especially when it pops up in every single post about them.

>but when he's confronted with questions during interviews and such he's actually not nearly as good as Spencer is
objectively false

Matt Forney has butthurt rage toward both Spencer and Enoch. He is not only an intellectual heavyweight he is an Alpha babe magnet as well. His wit is legendary. He is like the entire Algonquin Round Table only rounder!

If Warsky is moderating then that rules Destiny out.

Then why is he still a civ nat?

Mike Enoch is such an embarrassment. He makes Richard look good by comparison.

DO YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT SARGON AND SPENCER ARE BOTH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AND THAT EVERY SINGLE OTHER ECELEB THREAD IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. THEY ARE TRYING TO FORMULATE YOUR OPINIONS FOR YOU.

DONT LET IT HAPPEN.

Why does he have four tits?

Spencer sounds like a legitimate politician

Enoch devolves into his own in-talk that nobody else really understands, and he often goes down paths that are simply abrasive to the majority of people. He likes to shock and be edgy, which isn't how you present yourself in a political forum

And of course there's the fact that Spencer is simply a lot better looking, which is no small thing

>tfw youre so fat your pockets dont sit flat

I wonder what aurini would have to say about this

He looks weird but despite the Jew wife, I don't think he himself is Jewish.
Besides running the most anti-semitic show in the world, if you just base it on physical traits, I don't think he is.
The reason is that whether or not a Jew has the Jew nose, or other Jew features, every single Jew I have ever seen has the "loose mouth", with the bigger lower lip than upper lip. I consider this more of a dead giveaway to being a Jew than the nose, because almost every Jew or even part Jew has it, and he doesn't have it.

High IQ people can become caught on minutiae and extrapolate hypotheticals to absurdity because of their naturally analytic nature. This is why autism is associated with high IQs because autistic people are detail oriented and very systematic.

Ryan is a horrible speaker, and Spencer is a great speaker. You have it backwards, the fuck are you talking about?

Sargon might be sniffing his own farts but holy shit Enoch is 10 times worse.

Fighting for our rights ? You mean that torches cringe fest that ended fucking up the whole movement forever ?

Sargon destroyed him the first time. If Destiny comes in the Alt-Right will have to leave the internet and go fuck trout.

I fucking love that gif. Dont start shit you cant finish nipfags

>enoch is literally a jewish name
>tiny beady black jew eyes he hides all the time
>is married to a jewess

Hmmmm

If the only person to step up is Vee then Sargon will make his excuses and leave.

>Spencer goaded him
And he took the bait because he's a brainlet.

>he can'ta rgue for shit

What ? All Metokur has to say is "I just find it funny" and every time he develops, he gets raped until he has to get back to "ye I just find it funny".

Sargon is salty as fuck but Jim really looks like a retard Chad that laugh at the nerd and he can't even explain why.

Shlomo please...
We all watched it.

explain this loose mouth thing. Are you saying jews are mouth breathers or they just always have their mouths open?

Youre thinking of asburgers. Most autists cant even speak or function in society

Tfw Spencer and Enoch will never rape your feminine boy pussi

Few people are in on the gag but this is actually Matt Forney in a wig. He fucken totally fooled those feminist libtards into thinking he was one of them.

If the torch rally was done completed at Charlottesville and everyone went home afterwards, it would have been such a propaganda coup.

What the alt right needs to realize is that organizing in one place for more than a day is going to guarantee antifa resistance, so it's best to do things quickly and effectively unless you're actually looking for a fight.

Mouth like this?