You guys realize nig hate threads are so they can dismiss us as racists right?

You guys realize nig hate threads are so they can dismiss us as racists right?

There are some real racists on here, but most threads now days are divisive trash from shills. They know how to play us well. What are you gonna do.

Where the fuck else I'm am suppose to relive stress after having to spend a whole day dealing with niggers?

Whose "they"?
And what's an aluminum falcon?

But in all seriousness, no one cares anymore about your manufactured guilt statements, they desensitized everyone else to the cries of the "weak" and "marginalized" actors

Idk what im gonna do. And what do you mean? How do we stop this so the real redpills can dlow? If Sup Forums was still as affluent as it was pre election itd be a super pill for normies but as is most just say oh theyee just racist

>caring what (((they))) think
Kys nigger.

you realize they’ll call you a racistno matter what you do as long as you’re white, right?

>CIA files from the 60's
>no record of them since
But we do need them now more than ever, maybe even a Global SHRIKE force.... GLOBESHRIKE!

Absolutely fucking irrelevant to OP's correct point. There is a continual flood of worthless, mindless garbage threads to slide, dilute, disrupt, demoralize, make look foolish, etc.

>Because libfaggots would never, ever, ever, ever accuse a completely innocent person of "racism."
Kill yourself.

This is a nog hate thread now.

>racists right
I am a super racist!

>implying that they won't call us racist anyways
that's a big reason why i looked into these kinds of politics, lmao. let them do it

Nigger hate threads are to scare away the normies we don't want and redpill the ones we do.

Jews are trying every single tactic at once to try and divide and conquer Trump's base.

They legitimately think we're all alt-right white supremacists and that identity politics will actually work. They think we're actually republicans instead of Trump supporters. They think that we give a fuck about what anyone says other than Trump.

Is that really Adolf Hitler's quote?
He seemed like a nice man

This is now a nigger hate thread.

I have started plenty of nigger hate threads, and I started them for no other reason than I fucking hate niggers.

Only faggots abbreviate nigger, faggot.

you JUST figured that fucking out?
what do you think the "you're not white if" threads are?
Genuine?

no it’s relevant. OP needs to realize nigger hate threads or anything on Sup Forums is why you’re a racist. You’re a racist because you’re white. Simple as that. Romney was tarred as being racist Nazi and how many nigger hate threads did he post?

You seem to believe there is a point at which they wouldn't dismiss us under flimsy pretenses which is incorrect. This is about power; not truth; and we will not be in a position where we can no longer be dismissed without embracing power.

Are you implying the board famous for holocaust denial should strive to appear politically correct, or something?

No. He's saying that all the race baiting threads are made in order to make it seem like Trump's whole base is a bunch of white supremacists (which backfires because they believe their own bullshit). When the fact is that this is the most diverse jew hating website in the world.

Some racism is real and correct. Sup Forums has been racist since the beginning.

I.E. Every single place on Earth with even a tiny majority of niggers is a third world shithole. This is observable reality and is racist because it's realist.

Checked.
I think a few healthy racist jabs in the form of bant keeps us frosty, I don't take slide threads seriously period but I do take a twisted pleasure in triggering normies.

If only the rest of the world had a thicker skin.

>Sup Forums is diverse, all hate threads (against non-Jews) are shill threads meant to discredit Sup Forums
I agree that this could be a reason why they show up so often, but the idea that it's the only reason they show up at all seems highly unlikely. I agree that this place is shockingly diverse. The formulaic ones with almost always identical OP's are definitely shills, though.

They legitimately have no way of understanding us, and even if they did they only have a small toolbox of tactics that they never stray from.

Who cares? It drives away newfags.
Good content still pushes through regardless.

/humor/ threads of course.

yes, but we are racists
just not the way they want to portray us as racists

The entirety of Sup Forums has some form of -ism in some form. Racism, sexism, autism, you name it.

We are racists you fucking subhuman nigger.

We hate niggers and we are racist.

What is the problem exactly?

I think your onto something I haven’t seen as much of the le 56% face memes since we collectively discovered the “purity spiral” was a tactic much like the no true Scotsman fallacy implemented by ShareBlue to have us fight amongst ourselves over who is the most white. Who cares? I’ll take a Ben Carson over a Alec Baldwin anyway

>ITT: r/t_d pretends to be oldfags

There used to be a reasonable number of nog hate threads. Now they've been weaponized around major happenings.

>us
that's where you fucked up. this isnt your club house, fag

ps fuck niggers

Such things are unavoidable with the absolute freedom and chaos we have here. Just send your energy to what you think is interesting or important.

I don't mind I love everybody

what current world war are we in exactly? theres enough shit on the jews plate to make them look bad without having to invent stupid bullshit like that. how do i sage this comment?

>how do i sage this comment?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

THIS IS THE BEST THE ZOG CAN HIRE FOR SHILLS THESE DAYS.

FUCKING RETARDS.

*sage*
-sage-
>sage

>checked
PATROL'D

Ri-ight. Because otherwise we'd have so much credibility. Relentlessly mocking dead people and starting a cult around a cartoon frog, we'd get a pass on, but nigger hate threads are what's stopping us from controlling the mainstream and shaping society into a new paradigm.

the true Aryan religion hindu/buddhism of course

You know it is the kikes that are making them right?

omg did she died?

Most people just want to vent about the shitty nogs we have to put up with on a daily basis on a forum of like minded or at least non-liberal individuals.

Oh wait no sorry EVERY THING IS A SHILL THREAD. There we go.

M-muh optics. 'Racism' and 'privilege' are original sin to white men. Stop concerning yourself with how we are perceived by our enemies, you limp dick.

Why are American blacks so awful? We have a small enclave of triracial mulattoes here and they are peaceful as fuck. They are a tight community that doesn't really bother anyone else. Certainly more decent than some of our regular mestizos.

This is not a supremacist board,we just share all the videos and information about our black...non-blood related,neanderthal-dna-lacking african cousins that the racist media out there won't share

The 2 female apes stare at each other.
As they try to asses their dominance the young gorill pushes her opponent.
Well past its prime the old gorilla is defeated and falls to the ground,the younger ape insitinctively lifts it and plays hoops with it.

This is trumps gorilla channel

>imying I'm not already on an FBI watchlist

Perhaps. But you are missing the point. If the Jews ship in a gorillion niggers, are the niggers the enemy? Kikes are laughing at you.

where is your loyalty half-breed.