Incest threads keep getting deleted

>Incest threads keep getting deleted
>There is always at least 3 Eromanga Sensei threads up
The mods must not like real incest

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/sm21h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop blogging then

That's the thing. There has been little to no blogging in the last few threads before the mods deleted them

Because incest is wrong, its is very hard do advocate in favor of it when even genetics are against mixing the chromossomes of two blood related people.

Also unless you are Ziploc-kun things will rarely end up on a positive scenario for you socially speaking, enjoy being outcast by your family, friends and the society in general.

I finished Onii-Ai a few days ago and the ending ruined Akiko for me. Why even make them siblings if they're going to say "oh they're totes not related lol"

Seriously what the fuck. I was really hoping Akito would push their bonds further but no. Even if he did it is ruined by the fact that it's NBR.

We live in times where sex doesn't necessarily result in children, you know? I seriously have no problem with incest as long as it doesn't lead to genetic degeneration. But that's not a problem that's exclusive to incest, there are lots of other people you could forbid having sex because their genes are fucked up. But it's kind of the general opinion that that's a bad thing? I wonder why this taboo only applies to consenting adults who happen to have the same parents.

(to be fair, OP's pic related said she wanted to bear her brothers children too)

The odds of genetic problems happening with one generation of incest is slim though. As long as there isn't more it is fine. There's nothing wrong with a sister bearing the children of her brother.

Isn't that a common trope? Siblings fall in love, but they can't have sex because they're blood-related, everything seems dire, but then they find out that they're actually not blood-related and are able to fuck in the end? Doesn't seem too bad for an end if the actual incest just can't be shown because of taboo.

I hate that trope though. It's lazy writing. If the writing includes potentially taboo things such as incest it should follow through with it or leave it out entirely.

It's still properly taboo if their relationship develops under the assumption that they're related

Well the chance is high that both siblings have some identical fucked up recessive alleles from their parents, so when they have children there is a 25% chance that they end up homozygous with that fucked up allele, meaning that they become ill.

>Doesn't seem too bad for an end if the actual incest just can't be shown because of taboo.
This I have no problem with NBR if it's included in the premise.

The visual novel Love Ribbon did this perfectly imo. Don't read on if you're interested in the game.

Iris and Zoey fall in love with each other even though they're siblings. They start to doubt that they're actually related because they never knew each other growing up and Zoey's mom is implied to have slept around. They do a DNA test in the game and it is revealed they're actually 100% siblings. An awkward moment breaks out between the two of them and for several days they're unsure of what to do.

My thoughts exactly. It's like the author wants to play around with social taboos but doesn't have the courage to actually go through with it.

If someone wanted to make it illegal for people with genetic-related diseases to have sex they would get quite a lot of backlash. Funny how it's exactly the other way around for incest.

Just some asshole mod. Remember to make them at night and never quit, and he'll eventually let us be.

Kirino, Sora and Mikan are old and busted.
Pic related is the new hotness.

See? Even the mods are joining the Sagiri revolution.

>N
>B
>R

Asses like this lead to incest.

Haruki should just man up and fuck his aneki already.

Maybe genetic disease prevention like this would be quite normal if it wasn't for the Holocaust. But incest probably is just so rare that there isn't much unrest coming from people who go to jail for loving someone.

And make Yayoi watch.

Delicious male:netorare incest

Mods are shit lately, they keep deleting fun threads.

>slim

Google up incestuous couples that had children and see for yourself that "slim" chance of yours

Even this thread has zero anime/manga discussion. And you, retards, wonder why mods delete these threads.

Google "American inventors" and see what you get

Incest "blogging" was once an essential part of Sup Forums

More incestuous couples have perfectly healthy children though. Just because some turn out bad doesn't mean that they all will.

I rather write my own incest themed story, so sick of these toes tipping shits.

onii-chan~
streamable.com/sm21h

>so sick of these toes tipping shits.
what do you mean?

I neither agree nor disagree with that statement, but selection bias doesn't prove anything.

authors are toe tipping around the incest with nbr reveals and sexual tension that doesn't lead anywhere and afraid to just step in and do it right.

Exactly this. I won't have any problem with NBR if it is specifically stated very early on. In Shingeki no Kyojin I want Mikasa to win the Erin bowl.

Have you seen Yosuga no Sora? The girl from the OP is from it. if you haven't and you like incest and think most authors are afraid to take it deeper than I recommend you watch it. Its based on a VN and the anime adaptation takes it source material literally. After one arc is done, it resets back and goes down a different path. think of it like an alternate time lines where in one a coin flip was heads, but in the other it was tails. I would still recommend watching it from 1-12 but if your only interested in the incest then use the chart to follow Sora's arc.

I've already seen all the good anime and hentai shows and I've played all good non nukige VNs. Not really into manga. All I can do is wait, but why wait when I can write, draw, do 3D myself whatever I want.

>Not into manga
Shame. The Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War manga by Oosawa really delves into one of the subplots of the early game, which is Eldigan and Lachesis's (half siblings) love for each other, and the effect of losing one half of that equation.
Hell, the whole story of Genealogy revolves around half siblings having children and basically spawning the Antichrist

>half siblings

No matter how you dress it, half siblings is still incest.

Funny how you can fuck 8 different siblings in Fire Emblem: Fates but not a single one is related to you.

I mean, Azura is your cousin. But still, I wish the Hoshido route was 100% blood related siblings. I would have married Sakura or Hinoka every time.

You can fuck your cousin. We are far removed from the days of exploiting the Jealousy system to marry Seliph and Julia
Wish you could fuck your actual sister,
Lilith is cute

This is exactly what he was talking about.

The fact they're not blood related makes the premise of the story kind of ridiculous in my opinion. I'd rather have no incest route but blood related siblings than the other way around. Better yet, I'd rather have both.

>The odds of genetic problems happening with one generation of incest is slim though. As long as there isn't more it is fine.
Do you not see the issue there though? You can't encourage incest because after the initial generation it becomes dangerous.

The whole "not actually blood related" thing was so god damn stupid. I blame Revelations

Wow, thread's still up. But has anyone other than me be warned for posting in this thread?

Test.

No, it seems.

We seem to be on Autosage, rather than straight up deleting it. Fucking cucks

We need to make another, then.