imrussia.org/en/world/306-russian-votes-in-us-elections
youtube.com/watch?v=prHITTWZaBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

DRUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

>Trump still doesn't have a dog
IMPEACHHH

Clinton is his bitch

>Iran wont have any excuse about its economic plight if Trump doesn't lay any sanctions onto the country
>Because of this the social upheaval in the country will continue

Can't blame America for your economic plight, Ayatollah.

Statistics on Russian voters? How many generations does it take for them to vote (R)?

I am now officially off the Trump Train.

three point plan:
1 - Always get enough sleep
2 - Never post lewd content again
3 - sleep now.

I accidentally read that as
>Trump Plans Extermination of Iran

Dah pass da botato chips

She's just a Pensioner Going Shopping

So, why is Cuomo getting pissy about Trump's tax plan? Could someone explain the effects of it on New York at the state level?

a-are they clones?

Jesus christ there's no way those kids are his
That negress slept with a pack of niggers and cucked him and I bet he loved it

IT'S ONLY OK IF THERE NIGGERS, SPICS, OR MUSLIM... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm Cruz missile now.

Threads have been so peaceful and nice lately.

don't forget to gib money to feed the starving jews

How do you guys cope with the fact that the West won't last another 50 years?

Thats a helpful doggo

Imagine if Kim and Trump have a televised meeting, and Kim insults Obama, and they share a hard laugh.

Imagine how mad the media would be

>pasta nigger fucks a nigger

I'll give you 2/3 since I just took some Tylenol PM.

Can you imagine how many calls Sean gets that are just Sup Forumsacks dropping redpills on kikes?

If you're that same lad that keeps praying that he would get a dog then I feel really bad m8, so sorry. I think he is too busy for a doggo.

jesus

With the happy knowledge i won't either

In hallowed tomes of the experts of Niggerology it is said that on some occasions niggers can reproduce asexually.

Did he Died?

Rich ppl (over 250k a year) in NY/CA are fucked because their homes are worth so much that they wont be able to fully deduct those property taxes AND state income. They are used to having way more deduction than the rest of us.

he has two daughters so

Maybe
He's a fucking butt baby

youtube.com/watch?v=XOj4NjYOcO4

Where can I find these Russian baby makers??

>How do you guys cope with the fact that the West won't last another 50 years?
Take solace that I will be dead waaaay before that.

>Orwell as an avatar
For this alone I want to find this faggot and rape him to death.

jews have that *69 technology.
Sup Forumsock arrests soon to follow

once the west is gone so is the world, so they should tread carefully

>going Gaston mode raw

>le blackpill shill

Fren. Can you take over?

Jewland loses their funds and azns perfect the Terminator.

maga

>USA Rights Act
>4th Amendment
>FISA 702

>The House Rules Committee will allow debate and vote on an amendment authored by Rep. Justin Amash, R-Mich., that aims to make significant reforms to Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act

>The FISA Section 702 surveillance powers have been used on Americans, without a warrant, circumventing both the Fourth Amendment and the FISA Amendments' stated intent

>The Amash amendment, called the USA Rights Act, has the bipartisan support of 44 lawmakers in both chambers as well as the backing of outside conservative groups including Tea Party affiliated FreedomWorks.

>The USA Rights Act proposal would add a number of new restrictions to the 702 section of FISA, including one that would end “abouts” collections that currently go beyond the sender fields on electronic communications to include the contents of the messages.

>It would also stop so-called reverse targeting of Americans who are caught up in surveillance of foreign communications.

>The measure, which is sponsored in the Senate by Ron Wyden, D-Ore., would end backdoor, warrantless searches of the vast data collected under the FISA law, and would strengthen the oversight of the FISA courts and allows outside challenges to the constitutionality of the FISA authority.

>The House Freedom Caucus announced its support for the Amash Amendment and would not back renewal “without significant reforms to ensure that Americans' Fourth Amendment rights are protected.”

>"We think that is unconstitutional, hugely problematic, and we're here to defend the rights of the American people," Amash said this morning at a press conference

>Press Conference, starts @ 36:40

youtube.com/watch?v=4n6cX8SuMWQ

reason.com/blog/2018/01/10/amash-paul-and-others-trying-to-stop-con

Don't have numbers, but it's worth noting you're talking about a diaspora where anytime they come here it's in the wake of another dictatorship or strong central leader, so they're less likely to like authoritarians. Link related is pretty interesting
>imrussia.org/en/world/306-russian-votes-in-us-elections

LAURA!!!

Which is what I don't understand about the globalist end goal. Do they really think they're going to be able to control the rabid dog that is Islam once they've destroyed Western civilization?

stop sinning there is still time!

Sure, I can get one. nn if you're going.

I agree with Amash. Gowdy shit on Amash today.

I'll probably be around but I'll be getting tired soon.

>Celebrities are calling out Oprah for her Weinstein connections

Oprah BTFO. It's over for her.

>I can eat 50 eggs.

To be fair they've been able to play the middle east like a fiddle so they must be confident

chzeched

safe and secure in the thought that Christianity is rising so rapidly in China that the Holy Han Empire will launch a crusade to reclaim Jerusalem and liberate the oppressed westerners from muslims and baizuo white left by 2100

I love the people who say "But it helps us spy on foreigners!!!"
We don't need laws to pass laws to spy on foreigners you dumbasses.

Whats the requirement for working at a gun shop? Been considering a part time job now to minimize student loan hit

An Amerimutt teaches sense.
The end is nigh.

>Le 56%

It's not just a meme, is it Sup Forums....

Gowdy has some nice highlights but he's not to be trusted

Being able to deal with retards in retail. Also general knowledge of firearms, and the willingness to keep learning about them. That's it. It's about as hard as working in a gas satiation.

That image.

>working helpdesk
>google_ultron.tiff

>Implying we don't want it to all come crashing down

Now do you understand what they meant when they said "Let. Rome. BURN."

We need to let this society collapse, and from the ashes we shall build a moral civilization.

This is how mixed kids look. Slowly but surely the the garbage genes get eroded. but frankly only 3% of the pop consider themselves mixed.

Have they though? I'm starting to think this whole Muslim invasion across the West is being led by Islamist countries like Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Globalist Jews don't benefit in any way from the destruction of the West, they go down with it.

Blackpill incoming

The “AmeriMUTT” meme was started by leafs aka Changs because they are sexually attracted to mixed canines and are projecting their inferiority complex onto Americans.

I don't think so, I'm the IDF shill who wants a dog for myself. And yes I know he's too busy, but maybe get one for Barron.

Next rally we have to hold Trump accountable. You have to hold him accountable.

I hope this happens actually. I want to move to Japan before it's too late, but apparently it's impossible to become a citizen.

New batch of new jannies

Pusch yourself to the front

Most blacks in the US are mixed even if they don't like to admit it. Massa's genes ensure they look nothing at all like sub-saharan africans.

Go away Jeb

what did he mean by this?

>What'd you have to say 50 for? Why didn't you say 35 or 39?

Amash is an ideologue and a never-Trumper, he should be taken with a HEAVY dose of salt

Just like it should be in any civilized nation.

But Rome never rose from the ashes, it's still a third world shithole. The only reason to go there is to see how great it once was.

I am a Trump supporter. I voted for him. I was on /ptg/ the night he won.

How come every time we ask each other to hold him to his word we are accused of being shills?

Agreed

and they say white people age like milk

I read an article about how it's actually possible to breed out nigger genes through enough generations.

Well everyone thinks they're jewing the other harder than they are being jewed. Who ends up on top who knows

Then you're a brainlet, which is worse.

Why do you do this? How can you do this here? Go back to Israel where you belong.

>tfw Jewish but subtly want a Trump-led Crusade

Sup Forums has been lost

all of the important people from the campaign days are gone

only trolls and CTR left now

((and joe))

but when it matters- when the 2018 midterms loom- we will all meet again in valhalla

Really shaves the beards...

Strayans and abbo fucking.

>all the eggs

Rand agrees too and has been getting along pretty well with Trump which I'm glad to see

>Kellyanne Conway tells @ChrisCuomo that after consulting with experts, Trump has “discovered” a physical wall is not needed across entire border; part of it is better technology, part of it is fencing, etc

LMFAO BLUE WAVE 18 AND 20

it's not too late to convert

yet

you can, look at the American south, there's hardly a single person without a black ancestor south of the Mason-Dixon and east of the Mississippi, but only about 1/4 of the population is identifiably black at all, and of those, virtually none are more than 75% black

Blackpill: since your people are the inbred children of Satan you will die from your God awful genes and get raped in Hell by your father the Devil.