Drinking Age Survey

Alright degenerates I need to do a survey for class so I want to hear what you losers have to say about this social issue.
Since the male brain does not fully develop until the age of 24 do you support the drinking age being 21?
Please respond with
Do you have kids?

OP here
No I don't support the drinking age being 21
25 yrs
Male
No kids

kids should be able to legally purchase alcohol before they're legally allowed to drive. I feel kids would learn to handle their shit and or get the party lyfe out of their system before it's time to commute everywhere. When you make the drinking age so high, it makes it a taboo. When something is taboo, it becomes cool to do when you're a rebel asshole. Unfortunately it's a vice that kills people too easily.

what's your age, m/f, do you have kids?

22, male, no mini-me's

>do you support the drinking age being 21
This is poor surveying on your part, since a "no" would capture both those who think it should be lowered and those who think it should be raised.
No, it should be lowered back to 18
Male
No

If you're supposedly responsible enough to die for your country and vote in elections that influence your neighbors, you're old enough to have a beer. Frankly, if your parents say you're old enough, you're old enough. I also think there should be enhanced penalties for crimes committed under the influence and penalties for parents that enable criminal activity.
39, male, kids

>Since the male brain does not fully develop until the age of 24
Source?

97, m, 7 kids
Alcohol should be illegal. In other words no, I don't support a drinking age of 21.

it either needs to be 18 like tobacco tobacco needs to be raised to 21. don't really care what age they make it, 8 or 80, it just should be the same.

male
yes

>responsible enough to kill for your country
FTFY

>data mining

FAGGOTS

>should be 18
>38
>male
>no kids

Sage this data mining thread you fucking nufag kikes

Yes I support the drinking age of 21. Why you can smoke before you can drink is stupid imo.
Male
No Kids

I like the drinking age being high becsuse as a highschooler who doesn't get invited to parties it gives me a way to legally have these parties shut down by reporting them for underage drinking

male
yes

The age to drink in Canada is 19, but people commonly drink when they are younger ranging from a holiday/celebratory drink or sips for younger people to full-blown houseparties and stuff depending on how people parent. Overall, the idea of restricting drinking to 21+ year olds doesn't really make much sense to me. The issue more often than not isn't people drinking per se, it's where they are drinking or with whom.

I wish I had never started drinking. I've since quit, but I had two straight decades of hell.

You can't allow men into the military but disallow them to consume alcohol. Either increase the age of the draft/military conscription to 21 or lower drinking age to 18.
Male
I don't have children, I'm 18.

This makes me so mad since I never got invited to houseparties so I hope the cops shut it down

I think it should be 19 like in Canada but that's just me.
Fem
Not yet

53/m

drinking age should be 17.

Drinking age should be 18, as at that age the undeveloped brain can enter the military and kill a bunch of people.

33, Male, no kids